#1 October 13th, 2004 11:34 PM

ISMcuriou5

Art Prize banner model

Who is the lovely dark-haired model who appears in the Art Prize banner? Has she done a set previously, if so will she do one again? She is stunning. I think she also appears on one of the top page banners, in fact she's there as I type this now.

And while I'm asking, who are the models in the tour pictures 1C, 2C and 3G?

#2 October 14th, 2004 01:05 AM

ISMcuriou5

Re: Art Prize banner model

Isobel ('sea') from July is the lady I believe. I'm tempted to upgrade to Standard just to see the set but am worried that there is so much to look at on this site I'd never be off it....

#3 October 14th, 2004 05:30 PM

shannon
Administrator

'sea' would have to be on the top of my list of all time favourite folios.

The tour models you asked about are...

1C - 'lilred' - primary folio by heatcharm
2C - 'plane_spot' - reload by Allanah (im sensing a theme here)
3G - 'enthrall' - primary folio by scarlet

One day I will put together a comprehensive guide to the tour with maps and diagrams but in the meantime, if anyone has any specific requests just post them here and I will do my best to let you know who they are.

Cash bribes and/or gift baskets will ensure a timely response.

Upgrading your ISM sponsorship level has been known to improve intellectual capacity and increase physical dexterity *

* this is a complete fabrication…  but surely the naked chicks alone are worth it.

#4 October 14th, 2004 07:24 PM

ISMcuriou5

Well thanks for that, saves a lot of searching. How about 1H and 3H? And the banner model at the top of the page holding the camera with the tattooed belly button? Damn, why do so many women have to be so beautiful?

#5 October 14th, 2004 10:22 PM

Head

ISMcuriou5 wrote:

Well thanks for that, saves a lot of searching. How about 1H and 3H? And the banner model at the top of the page holding the camera with the tattooed belly button? Damn, why do so many women have to be so beautiful?

The latter goes by the name "the seeker".  She worked at ISM while we were getting it up and rrunning, then fled to sew some wild oats about a year ago.  She's beautiful on the inside too, and we miss her.

#6 October 15th, 2004 12:31 PM

ghent22

While we are asking for names, could anyone tell me who 5e or 6i are from the tour?

Board footer