#1 July 24th, 2004 09:41 AM

alexis

ISM Trivia

I thought it was getting a bit quiet here, so to pass the time see if you can answer this question:

In their personal description, which ISM contributor said that their most outrageous thing they'd done was "scolding a big, full-body tattooed man who was abusing his dog at a shopping centre when I was 14"?

This contributor posted within the past month.  First person with the right answer gets.... well... the pride that comes with being an ISM expert.  I can't afford to send stuff to you. wink

Each time a question is answered correctly, I'll think up something new.  Sound fun?  (Good luck!)

#2 July 25th, 2004 03:28 AM

Belgareth

Re: ISM Trivia

alexis wrote:

I thought it was getting a bit quiet here, so to pass the time see if you can answer this question:

In their personal description, which ISM contributor said that their most outrageous thing they'd done was "scolding a big, full-body tattooed man who was abusing his dog at a shopping centre when I was 14"?

This contributor posted within the past month.  First person with the right answer gets.... well... the pride that comes with being an ISM expert.  I can't afford to send stuff to you. wink

Each time a question is answered correctly, I'll think up something new.  Sound fun?  (Good luck!)

I thought I knew the anwser to this but just make sure I check all the artists profiles and had a quick review of the folios at the same time ;-) ....... Of course, how could anyone forget the lovely form of Artigiano

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#3 July 27th, 2004 09:23 AM

alexis

Belgareth wrote:

I thought I knew the anwser to this but just make sure I check all the artists profiles and had a quick review of the folios at the same time ;-) ....... Of course, how could anyone forget the lovely form of Artigiano

Congratulations! smile  You are indeed correct.  *blows a kiss*

And now for question number two...

Which ISM contributor likes to smell  "like Chanel Allure"?

Mwah!

-A

#4 July 28th, 2004 08:40 AM

Belgareth

alexis wrote:

Congratulations! smile  You are indeed correct.  *blows a kiss*

And now for question number two...

Which ISM contributor likes to smell  "like Chanel Allure"?

Mwah!

-A

Looks like I'm stealing all the kisses - or I'm the only one who likes this game ;-)

My second answer has to be the lady who rewrote the dictionary definition of Nudity and that would be Kristy.

Alexis, I like the kisses to much, so please don't test my skills in languages other than English, French and German, otherwise someone else may win - assuming there are other potential players out there!

#5 July 29th, 2004 07:08 AM

1cheratu5

Belgareth wrote:

Looks like I'm stealing all the kisses - or I'm the only one who likes this game ;-)

Well, sheesh, if I'd known Alexis was going to be doling out kisses I'd have spent longer looking!

Give the rest of us a chance, will you :-)

#6 July 29th, 2004 04:50 PM

alexis

1cheratu5 wrote:

Well, sheesh, if I'd known Alexis was going to be doling out kisses I'd have spent longer looking!

ahh you're both sweeties smile

Belgareth is pretty quick with the trivia!  Perhaps the aim of the game is to beat Belgareth to the answer??

Question #3...

Which ISM contributor likes to taste "freshly brewed ginger-mint tea"?

Good luck!

-A smile

ps) Belgareth, I happen to own French AND German translation dictionaries (and Finnish & Japanese phrasebooks!)...  yet I only speak English and a little Japanese...  wink

#7 July 30th, 2004 03:09 AM

Belgareth

1cheratu5 wrote:

Give the rest of us a chance, will you :-)

Well I held back for a whole four hours before I replied and nothing was forthcoming. So It looks like I get the kisses again, assuming Alexis still has some  in reserve. I like 'em even though they are in cyberspace ;-)

#8 July 30th, 2004 03:18 AM

Belgareth

alexis wrote:

ahh you're both sweeties smile

Belgareth is pretty quick with the trivia!  Perhaps the aim of the game is to beat Belgareth to the answer??

Question #3...

Which ISM contributor likes to taste "freshly brewed ginger-mint tea"?

Good luck!

-A smile

ps) Belgareth, I happen to own French AND German translation dictionaries (and Finnish & Japanese phrasebooks!)...  yet I only speak English and a little Japanese...  wink

I know a few expressions in Japanese but I couldn't  type any of them!  Finnish I'd have to use the Net to type even one word of it!

But that hasn't stopped me from having a go at the answer to your question;

The lady with who like ginger tea has to be the sensual  Xen from Oregon

#9 July 30th, 2004 04:10 AM

1cheratu5

It's getting worse!

Now I just read the question and the answer at the same time...

:-(

Do I really need to start lurking around here first thing in the morning (UK time)? I'm not at my best then, you know...

#10 July 30th, 2004 12:36 PM

alexis

1cheratu5 wrote:

It's getting worse!

Do I really need to start lurking around here first thing in the morning (UK time)? I'm not at my best then, you know...

Awww.... sad  well it's now around midday in Australia, hopefully you see this one before Bel does (no promises though!).

I'm making this one a little harder so that it takes longer to answer (this time, the answer may be in a folio that is more than a month old but is still in the year 2004)!! wink

Question #4...

Which ISM contributor lists the favourite part(s) of their body as "left tit (sugar), right tit (spice) and my pussy (all things nice)"?

-A

#11 July 31st, 2004 02:21 AM

Belgareth

1cheratu5 wrote:

It's getting worse!

Lurking! Lurking indeed. Nah,  I don't look at the questions until around 17:00 GMT. I'll give you half a chance on the next one and if you're lucky you might get half a kiss :-^

#12 July 31st, 2004 04:18 AM

Belgareth

alexis wrote:

Awww.... sad  well it's now around midday in Australia, hopefully you see this one before Bel does (no promises though!).

I'm making this one a little harder so that it takes longer to answer (this time, the answer may be in a folio that is more than a month old but is still in the year 2004)!! wink

Question #4...

Which ISM contributor lists the favourite part(s) of their body as "left tit (sugar), right tit (spice) and my pussy (all things nice)"?

-A

S'truth where is everyone?  Not a sign of anyone breezing in to answer your questions Alexis. Maybe I should stop answering and start setting them.

I wonder if picture questions would get a better response?

#13 July 31st, 2004 07:55 PM

alexis

Belgareth wrote:

I wonder if picture questions would get a better response?

Don't worry, I've thought about that one... rest assured that I'll dig up a few picture questions.  Firstly I'll see if anyone answers q#4 (and hope that I can remember the answer myself if needs be). smile

#14 July 31st, 2004 09:57 PM

Belgareth

alexis wrote:

Don't worry, I've thought about that one... rest assured that I'll dig up a few picture questions.  Firstly I'll see if anyone answers q#4 (and hope that I can remember the answer myself if needs be). smile

If you've forgotten the answer, check my last post :-D

#15 July 31st, 2004 11:34 PM

1cheratu5

Belgareth wrote:

If you've forgotten the answer, check my last post :-D

You're too kind to me, Belgareth.

Could, by any chance, the answer to Q4 be "Breeze"? Just a random guess, but I thought I'd throw it out there...

#16 August 1st, 2004 03:52 AM

Belgareth

1cheratu5 wrote:

You're too kind to me, Belgareth.

Could, by any chance, the answer to Q4 be "Breeze"? Just a random guess, but I thought I'd throw it out there...

Just a random guess - of course it was - you'd better ask the question master ...... oooops ..... sorry ....mistress. As if I would have any idea of what the correct answer is :->

#17 September 8th, 2004 08:00 AM

onedaddy

Now I dont have an answer to this but it seems the best place to ask.

Who was the girl with the flute who was featured a couple of times in the previous site tour? I searched all over this site and have most likely missed the set or it never was posted

#18 September 8th, 2004 10:19 AM

admin
Administrator

onedaddy wrote:

Now I dont have an answer to this but it seems the best place to ask.

Who was the girl with the flute who was featured a couple of times in the previous site tour? I searched all over this site and have most likely missed the set or it never was posted

That would be Nat, and the folio in question is <a href='http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_gallery.php?g=exotica'>exotica </a>

Board footer