#1 September 3rd, 2004 09:12 AM

alexis

whoops...i disappeared!

*bows humbly to the ISM crew*

sorry for disappearing guys, but rest assured, i'm back to bug/irritate/amuse you! smile

i got a job in my hometown with a new store that opens next week, so i've been pretty flat out with that as well as general housekeeping and looking after my new cat...

just a quick question to kick off with (and i sure hope Belgareth is still around to answer this): do you want me to start doing ISM trivia again? let me know!

hope you've all been well and i'll see you around! smile

cheers,

-a smile

ps) attached is proof that i'm still alive wink

#2 September 4th, 2004 12:26 AM

alfa88

Re: whoops...i disappeared!

I would like the trivia to continue!

#3 September 4th, 2004 03:23 AM

Belgareth

Re: whoops...i disappeared!

alexis wrote:

*bows humbly to the ISM crew*

sorry for disappearing guys, but rest assured, i'm back to bug/irritate/amuse you! smile

i got a job in my hometown with a new store that opens next week, so i've been pretty flat out with that as well as general housekeeping and looking after my new cat...

just a quick question to kick off with (and i sure hope Belgareth is still around to answer this): do you want me to start doing ISM trivia again? let me know!

hope you've all been well and i'll see you around! smile

cheers,

-a smile

ps) attached is proof that i'm still alive wink

And I'm still around (or at least I am again after a few days of well earned vaccation) and I would love you to continue with your quizz(es). After I got no reply from the last one I thought I'd fallen out of favour but now I see that I've been usurpted by a sweet furry pussy. Hey Ho ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

Board footer