#1 July 2nd, 2005 02:06 AM

jollyrodger

Newbie thanks you!

Hi all, I'm new, I found this site by accident and boy am I glad I did.

The beautiful faces caught my attention and I had to whip it out (my credit card) and sign up, i also didn't want to be one of those guys who just looks at the posts and moves on to the next site. (am I right in thinking you refer to them as lurkers?)

The pictures are amazing, composition perfect and subjects stunning.

In the mean time, I have your archive to keep my busy and once again ladies (and your partners where applicable) a big THANK YOU and keep up the great work!

Jolly.

#2 July 2nd, 2005 02:33 AM

Belgareth

Re: Newbie thanks you!

jollyrodger wrote:

Hi all, I'm new, I found this site by accident and boy am I glad I did.

The beautiful faces caught my attention and I had to whip it out (my credit card) and sign up, i also didn't want to be one of those guys who just looks at the posts and moves on to the next site. (am I right in thinking you refer to them as lurkers?)

The pictures are amazing, composition perfect and subjects stunning.

In the mean time, I have your archive to keep my busy and once again ladies (and your partners where applicable) a big THANK YOU and keep up the great work!

Jolly.

Welcome to you jollyrodger. Good to hear of yet another person who was prepared to "whip it out" and join in the forum, instead of joining the lurkers. Regardless of the cost (which is peanuts), this site has got something that few others can offer - girls doing their OWN thing and they do it very well.

Mmmmmm - i wonder which bit of you jollies and which bit rodgers ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

Board footer