#1 May 13th, 2005 12:18 AM

liandra_dahl

um....sorry

Well I’ve been busy squirreling away, preparing for my immanent trip to England. I’ve had no time to make a significant visit the forum, until tonight that is. Hasn’t masturbation made you all a loquacious lot! No time to catch up on everything that everyone’s said. I have to get up early tomorrow, earlier than I intended thanks to a rather careless friend of mine with a flimsy bag (you know who you are!!!). Well my bed beckons and I haven’t the time to fully update myself on you guys, so I thought I’d do the reverse before I go instead. That is, to fully update you guys on me instead…anyone fancy some egomania with their ISM forum? yes? then read on....

To: jules re: Holy god above;
She is amazing, and yes so are all UK girls, and yes Belgareth should definitely head the UK branch of ISM

Lovely hairy women out there;
I am growing all of mine. I’m not sure if I love it or I hate it. I like the armpits don’t like the legs, uncertain about the pubic area.

Largest number of comments;
Hazaar! I got a new comment on my first ever folio! That’s got nothing to do with the topic but I was so chuffed and there’s a very loose connection.  So thank you Allan_london, you made my day.

Male masturbation;
Personally I can’t get enough, Do people think men who wank are creepy? I never did, never heard anyone else say that either. Unless it was under particular circumstances that made it creepy. if you’ve seen my video’s you know I think it’s the only way to relax so go for it lads. The best way to force a change of attitude is to inundate the world with it.

Why do some people enjoy pain?
Hmmm…I completely agree with Zille.

All passengers on board
I’ll be thinking of Verity when I spend twenty-two hours on board aeroplanes next week. Perhaps I’ll take some of her advice on more pleasurable things to do in an aeroplane toilet and to hell with the little boy holding his crotch in the que outside!

Oh and Brody, if you're reading this, I read your comment on my duet, and though I can't speak for the other girl, I'm game if you are.

#2 May 13th, 2005 01:32 AM

wantingscott

Re: um....sorry

i always like some fancy egomania, Liandra Dahl style... have a great one in the UK...

cheers!!!
wscott

#3 May 13th, 2005 02:33 AM

SCSIgirl

liandra_dahl wrote:

Well I’ve been busy squirreling away, preparing for my immanent trip to England. I’ve had no time to make a significant visit the forum, until tonight that is. Hasn’t masturbation made you all a loquacious lot! No time to catch up on everything that everyone’s said. I have to get up early tomorrow, earlier than I intended thanks to a rather careless friend of mine with a flimsy bag (you know who you are!!!). Well my bed beckons and I haven’t the time to fully update myself on you guys, so I thought I’d do the reverse before I go instead. That is, to fully update you guys on me instead…anyone fancy some egomania with their ISM forum? yes? then read on....

She is amazing, and yes so are all UK girls, and yes Belgareth should definitely head the UK branch of ISM

Lovely hairy women out there;
I am growing all of mine. I’m not sure if I love it or I hate it. I like the armpits don’t like the legs, uncertain about the pubic area.

Largest number of comments;
Hazaar! I got a new comment on my first ever folio! That’s got nothing to do with the topic but I was so chuffed and there’s a very loose connection.  So thank you Allan_london, you made my day.

Male masturbation;
Personally I can’t get enough, Do people think men who wank are creepy? I never did, never heard anyone else say that either. Unless it was under particular circumstances that made it creepy. if you’ve seen my video’s you know I think it’s the only way to relax so go for it lads. The best way to force a change of attitude is to inundate the world with it.

Why do some people enjoy pain?
Hmmm…I completely agree with Zille.

All passengers on board
I’ll be thinking of Verity when I spend twenty-two hours on board aeroplanes next week. Perhaps I’ll take some of her advice on more pleasurable things to do in an aeroplane toilet and to hell with the little boy holding his crotch in the que outside!

Oh and Brody, if you're reading this, I read your comment on my duet, and though I can't speak for the other girl, I'm game if you are.

As the uncrowned goddess of ISM,  we will miss you until your return.  And we pray you do come back to the forums upon your return.  We will build little Liandra shrines and place them on our monitors.  We will offer flowers and fruits and chant to the powers for your safe and joyous journey.

I'd like to say we aill all abstain until your return.....  but that's unlikely.

As your flight passes over Santa Cruz,  please toss some DNA out the window:  I will have the collectors set out.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 May 13th, 2005 03:19 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

It's a great shame that you aren't around to read my reply Liandra. It's an even greater shame that you are coming to the UK and I haven't got a clue where you are visiting. I could have made you my first folio for a new branch, assuming that Head et al would consider giving me the opportunity.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#5 May 13th, 2005 04:43 AM

wantingscott

oh the synergy!!!
oh the kharma!!!
it's like a full 9 planetary alignment!!!
anarchy in the UK!!!

-wscott

#6 May 13th, 2005 05:18 AM

Belgareth

wantingscott wrote:

oh the synergy!!!
oh the kharma!!!
it's like a full 9 planetary alignment!!!
anarchy in the UK!!!

-wscott

Synergy - 9 planetary alignment - I've been a mooning around Liandra for months, hoping for a chance to shine. Suddenly I am throw out of my mundane orbit and against all odds, I'm heading for a perihelion, only to find that she turns into a temporary black hole and disappears on me. Where's the khama in that ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#7 May 13th, 2005 06:22 AM

wantingscott

yes, but herein lies the kharma- the unseen return.
the return... out of nowhere. Saturn comes around...

#8 May 13th, 2005 08:20 AM

capiango

Thats what I like about Liandra, most egomaniacs would never say sorry first! wink

Board footer