#1 March 28th, 2011 05:59 AM

Lumpsum

Do a duet! Who would you choose?

Hi guys,

I was just thinking.. If I was to do a duet-folio (I'm a guy) I would choose Syl as my co-model.. If I could choose anyone. I have just checked out her latest set and I'm totally mesmerized. She's so natural and beautiful.. She seems like a fun girl and I love her tattoo. All in all.. We'd make a good team I think!

http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_arti … pelgangers

What about you guys (and girls of course).. Who would you choose?

Last edited by Lumpsum (March 28th, 2011 06:03 AM)

#2 March 29th, 2011 09:45 PM

Dags56

Re: Do a duet! Who would you choose?

Hey there

If I were to do a duet-folio it would be with Vivienne.  I think that her set is the best and her video was one of the best natural ones out there.  Even though we are half a world apart she would be my pick.

#3 April 5th, 2011 11:39 AM

Edie_Brit

smile Hi there, I got to get in on this

good on you for starting such a fun topic big_smile

All the girls on the site are beautiful in there own way so it was hard to choose,
but I went with 2,

First I would love to duo with Mia_K she is stunning, I think we could do the blonde & the brunette thing very well tongue very hot & sexy xxx

Also a duo with Alexis_V very sexy & has naughty look to her, we could have loads of fun tongue

I will be doing a few duets soon so keep an eye out

XXX

Edie_Brit

Last edited by Edie_Brit (April 5th, 2011 11:40 AM)

#4 April 6th, 2011 09:19 AM

Lumpsum

Edie_Brit wrote:

smile Hi there, I got to get in on this

good on you for starting such a fun topic big_smile

All the girls on the site are beautiful in there own way so it was hard to choose,
but I went with 2,

First I would love to duo with Mia_K she is stunning, I think we could do the blonde & the brunette thing very well tongue very hot & sexy xxx

Also a duo with Alexis_V very sexy & has naughty look to her, we could have loads of fun tongue

I will be doing a few duets soon so keep an eye out

XXX

Edie_Brit

I clear follow E you die_Brit :-) Those girls are lovely and beautiful.

I also have a thing for Consi and Matilda..

I will keep my eyes open for your next contris. Sounds awesome with duets!

#5 April 12th, 2011 03:40 PM

redbird

Oooh, good topic. Harder to chose once you think about it though because there's the ones you love (for me - Reyna, Sequin_smut, Dwam and Maddison...to name a few) but to actually appear in photos with them would be terrifying, as their personal styles and hottie hot hot looks are somewhat intimidating. I would like to do a shoot with Oren, because she's an awesome fellow ginge and we've been mutual admirers of each other for a lil while now. Shara_C is another lass I rather admire with her varied shoots and we have a similar build that could make for some fun twinsey type folio. I also love Nel, that statuesque goddess! Hmm. So hard to choose! Viva and I have loose plans for a duet. We've got some pretty sweet ideas so far...won't give anything away juuuust yet though. xox

#6 May 13th, 2021 09:22 PM

rhazzan

redbird wrote:

Oooh, good topic. Harder to chose once you think about it though because there's the ones you love (for me - Reyna, Sequin_smut, Dwam and Maddison...to name a few) but to actually appear in photos with them would be terrifying, as their personal styles and hottie hot hot looks are somewhat intimidating. I would like to do a shoot with Oren, because she's an awesome fellow ginge and we've been mutual admirers of each other for a lil while now. Shara_C is another lass I rather admire with her varied shoots and we have a similar build that could make for some fun twinsey type folio. I also love Nel, that statuesque goddess! Hmm. So hard to choose! Viva and I have loose plans for a duet. We've got some pretty sweet ideas so far...won't give anything away juuuust yet though. xox

SO glad to see you again, Redbird.

Any duets coming up? ;-)

#7 May 14th, 2021 09:45 AM

redbird

Oh hello!! Haha no duet plans at the mo, but I've had friends that I've wanted to duet with for a couple years that I'll probably never really give up on (Mew, Miriam_R and Piper_A are some pals that I'd love to shoot with for example) and it's only right that I do a duet really, what with being here for 25 years or however long it is now tongue.

#8 May 17th, 2021 12:40 AM

rhazzan

redbird wrote:

Oh hello!! Haha no duet plans at the mo, but I've had friends that I've wanted to duet with for a couple years that I'll probably never really give up on (Mew, Miriam_R and Piper_A are some pals that I'd love to shoot with for example) and it's only right that I do a duet really, what with being here for 25 years or however long it is now tongue.

It's all good. I felt a little nostalgic seeing you again, and went back to relive this old tread. Never give up wink

#9 May 18th, 2021 09:07 PM

trevor

With the humility of acknowledging that she might very well not chose me, my hands down choice for a duet would be the glorious, full of vibrant life, Rosalie_G.    She states that, in being 70 she is in her twilight years.  Nonsense, her portfolio and statements show her to be full of curiosity, bright, delightful and exhuberant.  Wise but ageless, I think.  Quite adorable too.  Being 70 myself, I understand that life is a cummulative experience, one doesn't lose the child in one; one just adds interesting layers. There is no timeline.  I imagine that Rosalie knows how to give as well as receive and what is better than that in making love?  I'd happily cross the Channel from The Netherlands; never mind Brexit.

#10 May 19th, 2021 09:51 AM

Miss_Katia

trevor wrote:

With the humility of acknowledging that she might very well not chose me, my hands down choice for a duet would be the glorious, full of vibrant life, Rosalie_G.    She states that, in being 70 she is in her twilight years.  Nonsense, her portfolio and statements show her to be full of curiosity, bright, delightful and exhuberant.  Wise but ageless, I think.  Quite adorable too.  Being 70 myself, I understand that life is a cummulative experience, one doesn't lose the child in one; one just adds interesting layers. There is no timeline.  I imagine that Rosalie knows how to give as well as receive and what is better than that in making love?  I'd happily cross the Channel from The Netherlands; never mind Brexit.

Well said trevor, one does not lose their curious, connected, sexual side of themselves - instead it accumulates and refines itself, therefore only becoming stronger. There is no timeline! What a beautiful thing.

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#11 May 19th, 2021 09:08 PM

trevor

Like minds, Miss Katia.  Thank you.

#12 May 20th, 2021 03:11 PM

Piper_A

redbird wrote:

Hey Redbird, whether it ends up on here or not we should hang out and take nudes together. Miss you and your cute butt! X

#13 May 20th, 2021 04:24 PM

redbird

Ahhhh Piper my love!! Yes please very much so. I miss you dearly xox.

#14 July 21st, 2021 08:24 PM

Artist_Viktoria_D

Hi, everybody! I recently had my first folio published. How is it possible to do a duet folio?

#15 July 22nd, 2021 09:45 AM

Miss_Katia

Artist_Viktoria_D wrote:

Hi, everybody! I recently had my first folio published. How is it possible to do a duet folio?

Hi Viktoria, the best way to enquire about this is via email. Here is a quick link to our contact form: https://ishotmyself.com/public/general. … ontactform

Hope this helps :-)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

Board footer