brodypaling

Blonde,Brunette,Red or Black

Blonde
Brunette
Red
or
Black

Hair colour what do u find HOT?

I as a girl always thinkthat guys perfure blonde?

Fact or fiction?

If no one see's me......am I still here?[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Magenta]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR]

#2 May 4th, 2005 06:04 PM

zille

Re: Blonde,Brunette,Red or Black

I cannot help but crush on:

Girls with blonde hair and chocolatey brown eyes...

Girls with black hair and shocking blue or green or gray eyes...

Girls with curls -- short flirty twists or long luscious locks...

Ahhhhh!

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#3 May 4th, 2005 06:14 PM

Torture_Garden

I have to say red, by a long shot. I find vivid red locks coupled with emerald-green eyes, pale skin and spatters of freckles irresistable. Next would be jet-black hair offset with ice-blue, emerald green or grey eyes; pale flesh and freckle spatterings are the constant... God, I make it sound like a recipe...

James
--
...and when the day arrives I'll become the sky and I'll become the sea and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home...

#4 May 4th, 2005 06:49 PM

Gimme_Danger

I couldnt pick. Each time I think I know I see a girl who breaks my heart who's different.

Brown eyes and dark hair or brown eyes and blonde is good but then I think its more about eyes.

An then dyed coloured hair, red, blue, purple etc can look very funky too

#5 May 4th, 2005 10:39 PM

wantingscott

is the one i past on the street five minutes ago.
give me another hour, and i'm sure i'll once again see the prettiest girl i ever saw...
and again shortly after that... etc etc.

i could fall a dozen times a day...  so glad i'm married. when i walk through the door, i see the prettiest girl again... this time, i'm in love with her, and she loves me.

#6 May 5th, 2005 12:20 AM

MrPicMe

Torture_Garden wrote:

I have to say red, by a long shot. I find vivid red locks coupled with emerald-green eyes, pale skin and spatters of freckles irresistable. Next would be jet-black hair offset with ice-blue, emerald green or grey eyes; pale flesh and freckle spatterings are the constant... God, I make it sound like a recipe...

ARE YOU MY CLONE? I CAN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!

#7 May 5th, 2005 12:48 AM

voyeur2

I like glossy.  Curly is good, but also straight or long or almost not there.  Colour alone is not the thig.  Colour black with milk white skin blue grey eyes - wonderful.  Red with freckles -also.
Blonde, dirty blonde also.  Chestnit with shades of red.  Super.
Its not the hair its the head.
I love the sight of grey strands mixed with brown or black.  Not streaked - just all natural.
Does that make me an old hippie?

Maybe, but at least I am still hep.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#8 May 5th, 2005 01:06 AM

Torture_Garden

MrPicMe wrote:

ARE YOU MY CLONE? I CAN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!

Could be...Do you suffer from charm and ravashing good looks?

James
--
...and when the day arrives I'll become the sky and I'll become the sea and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home...

#9 May 5th, 2005 02:08 AM

centrevom

I find all colours except jet black can be very attractive.  But in my life most beautiful women have been brunette.  Though beautiful fantasy women are more often blonde.  But then red...  Red hair makes any woman twice as attractive as she would be with any other colour.

#10 May 5th, 2005 05:07 AM

Belgareth

brodypaling wrote:

Blonde
Brunette
Red
or
Black

Fact or fiction?

Fiction!!

It isn't hair colour, or eyes colour or skin colour which turns me on, it's the entire package. I judge people by personality just as much as I judge them by appearance. I have found that a very attractive person can become equally unattractive once the comunication goes beyond the visual but the coverse is also true.

The folios here represent one aspect of a girl's personality, however (without intending cynicism) the female of the species can be a very good actress and this forum provides a means of getting beyond the purely visual aspects of the contributors and discovering a little of what is under their skin. Once I can see the outside and  little of the inside then I can decide what turns me on.

Whoever said that a picture speaks a thousand words didn't think like me !!!

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#11 May 5th, 2005 07:00 PM

capiango

brodypaling wrote:

Blonde
Brunette
Red
or
Black

Fact or fiction?

For me dark hair and eyes seem to slay me most often but maybe thats because I have have red hair and green eyes and its such a sharp contrast, but there really isnt any combination that isnt capable of making my heart skip a few beats. I also prefer longer hair since mine is long and I have lots of it, I feel strange with a woman who has shorter hair than me lol!

Board footer