#1 May 4th, 2005 12:11 AM

Jing

Reload

Hi everyone

I'm doing a re-load soon ( without the rat... that is tongue ) and hope to get lots more comments once the reload folio is up.
thanks tongue

#2 May 4th, 2005 12:59 AM

SCSIgirl

Re: Reload

Jing wrote:

Hi everyone

I'm doing a re-load soon ( without the rat... that is tongue ) and hope to get lots more comments once the reload folio is up.
thanks tongue

"RATS!!"  as Snoopy would say.  No Rats?  Whereever are we going to find another little ball of fur?????  A beaver perhaps???  We love you lady.  Whatever you do will greatly please your audience.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#3 May 4th, 2005 01:01 AM

wantingscott

that's funny. i wasn't a fan of the rat, but i saw alot of other people were, so i didn't comment. hey, i CAN say that you're cute as all hell, the type of woman that would be cool to know. somebody different, a new perspective of wit...

congrats on the Reload invite!!! and for a prop suggestion, could i suggest a black bikini? sorry, black bikini's epitomise sexy for me, and i think- oh who cares what i think!!!

-Scott

#4 May 4th, 2005 11:28 PM

Jing

hi everyone....

in reply to scott, well i think we both think alike! hahaha coz thats juz what i did for the reload.... ( well mb not a bikini but black bras and underwear )....

well.. hope it'll be up soon! tongue tongue tongue tongue

the rat is doing fine by the way..... she's getting pretty big now

#5 May 4th, 2005 11:57 PM

wantingscott

ha ha!!!
i'm psychic...

Board footer