#1 February 6th, 2005 11:28 PM

zimbonies

didja notice?

Did anybody else happen to notice the remarkable resemblance between today's primary (Feb 6 - Babyboo) and last week (Feb 1) Christine?  These two could be sisters, fer sure.

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#2 February 7th, 2005 04:41 AM

theconia2

Re: didja notice?

zimbonies wrote:

Did anybody else happen to notice the remarkable resemblance between today's primary (Feb 6 - Babyboo) and last week (Feb 1) Christine?  These two could be sisters, fer sure.

I guess I just don't see the resemblance you speak of.

#3 February 7th, 2005 07:30 AM

zimbonies

theconia2 wrote:

I guess I just don't see the resemblance you speak of.

Maybe this will help --
Christine
Babyboo

#4 February 8th, 2005 12:58 AM

wantingscott

well, they're both wide eyed and have great teeth. what i'd classically call "cute as all hell". but i think it stops there...
i have a theory that people tend to look alike, and alot of people look the same in general. maybe there's only 50 different "molds" for each ethnicity"?

#5 February 8th, 2005 09:10 PM

theconia2

wantingscott wrote:

well, they're both wide eyed and have great teeth. what i'd classically call "cute as all hell". but i think it stops there...
i have a theory that people tend to look alike, and alot of people look the same in general. maybe there's only 50 different "molds" for each ethnicity"?

You're absolutely right in your observations.  Zimbonies' assertion that they could be sisters is a far stretch of the imagination.

#6 February 8th, 2005 09:38 PM

zimbonies

theconia2 wrote:

You're absolutely right in your observations.  Zimbonies' assertion that they could be sisters is a far stretch of the imagination.

*sigh*
I digress....

#7 February 14th, 2005 10:12 AM

Manring

I can see why one might think, or at least wonder, if they are related, especially based on the two pics to which you've linked.

zimbonies wrote:

*sigh*
I digress....

Board footer