#1 December 1st, 2003 10:26 AM

popple

Hi Everyone, it's Popple!

I've been meaning to log on and post a message to everyone for over a week now, and have finally found the time to do it! Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments on 'hunny', I'm glad you all enjoyed looking at the pictures - I certainly had fun taking them! If you have any comments or questions you'd like me to answer, post them here and I'll happily answer them over the next few days.
Thank you again for the encouraging comments, and I hope to hear from everyone soon!
Love, Popple
xxx

#2 December 2nd, 2003 01:27 PM

cbguy

Re: Hi Everyone, it's Popple!

Hiya Popple, just wanted to say hello and thanks for the great folio, there are some really great shots in there, not easilly done with just yourself and a camera. Some superb angles, hope you had alot of fun taking the photos. Take care and have fun.

#3 December 2nd, 2003 06:12 PM

walden2001

Hi Popple,
You are absolutely beautiful and georgeous. i keep coming back to your folio again and again.  Just one question... are you allowed to shoot another set, or am I to be content with just the amazing 43 images you have already provided? Just wondering in hope. Would love to see more photos of you, but I guess I am being just greedy. Congratulations on an incredible folio, love your smile,
walden2001.

#4 December 3rd, 2003 01:11 AM

kellie

Yes popple, I'd also love to see more.  I also have a question - is that a window making that amazing light, or was this done in some kind of studio?
k.

#5 December 4th, 2003 10:00 AM

djdandsafc

Popple, your set was excellent. Picture 117 just sums you up with the quite lovely cheeky smile, almost as if you are biting your tongue. Ever so sexy! The 'naturalness' of your body is in all respects a joy to behold. Lovely all over. But I can tell you are more than just a pretty face, even though its hard not to gaze into those mesmerising eyes. Thanks for coming on, its lovely to hear from you. You seem really nice and its great to be able to put a personality to these pictures!

From the DJ

PS Popple, a certain SF and his friends asked me to remind you not to forget about them over at their place, they are anxious to hear from your gorgeous self again.

#6 January 19th, 2004 11:48 AM

popple

First of all, HUGE apologies for not replying to your posts earlier... The past couple of months have been amazingly busy for me, and I've been on holidays in sunny Queensland for over a month. How is everyone here?
Walden, after doing this initial folio, I also wanted to do another! I won't say much, except that you *might* be seeing more of me in the future... ;o)   
Kellie, the photos weren't done in a studio, I was just sitting next to a window. Quite simple lighting, but I was really happy with how well some of the pictures turned out!
DJ, thank you for your comments, I do like to think of myself as more than a pretty face and it's great to hear someone else comment on that too! Also, let everyone know that I'll pop back in and say hi to everyone really soon, like I said, i've been so busy I have barely switched on my computer in the past month or so!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and New Year, and I hope that you are continuing to enjoy 'i shot myself'.

xoxoxox

#7 April 1st, 2004 12:17 AM

terrapin

Great shots!  Your goosebumps come through beautifully.  When will we see you again?

#8 May 3rd, 2004 05:23 AM

BillyBear

Hello, Popple!
So nice to see one of my favorites here. I must say, I really enjoyed both your pics and your vid. I wouldn't mind one  bit if you did more.
;-)

#9 December 3rd, 2004 06:37 PM

BillyBear

Glad to see you're still with us! Your latest shoot was very, very nice.

:-)

#10 December 4th, 2004 06:43 AM

Belgareth

popple wrote:

I've been meaning to log on and post a message to everyone for over a week now, and have finally found the time to do it! Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments on 'hunny', I'm glad you all enjoyed looking at the pictures - I certainly had fun taking them! If you have any comments or questions you'd like me to answer, post them here and I'll happily answer them over the next few days.
Thank you again for the encouraging comments, and I hope to hear from everyone soon!
Love, Popple
xxx

I was beginning to think you'd got lost but I should have know that with a name like Popple you'd keep popping up! It's been a pleasure viewing every one of your folio Popple and I hope that there will be many more to come.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

Board footer