#26 May 12th, 2005 07:21 AM

brodypaling

Re: male masturbation

Belgareth wrote:

If I knew what they used to be, I might be able to give a better response.

Perhaps Brody would have a more pleasant experience with a vibrator.

Sorry B - it looks like we're picking on your keyboard skills but what the heck, mine are pretty bad sometimes!

Now Im sad:(

If no one see's me......am I still here?[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Magenta]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR]

#27 May 12th, 2005 07:30 AM

zimbonies

wantingscott wrote:

I just want to feel okay about masturbating when i'm not at home, because i'd be a lot more relaxed person...
...but we have this randy girl in the office...
...but i felt good...socially accepted.

Years ago I worked in a small office with about 14 employee's.  The receptionist was this very attractive young, single female.  We used to go drinking together on Friday nights -- anyway, she used to come into the office, sans bra, quite often.  Occasionally she would give me an "accidental" panty or nipple shot (I guess she enjoyed the attention coz she certainly didn't want me sexually -- I asked!!!).  I never wanked so much in my life!  Morning shower, after lunch in the men's room, at home before dinner.  She had to know what she did to me.  Anyway, she got fired and I haven't seen her since.

I guess what I'm saying is that, yes, I too have rubbed one out in the men's room on occasion...as long as you clean up (and get rid of the 'tent' before exiting the stall!), everything is okey-dokey!

Enjoy it now, my brother!  It may not always be that simple to have a 'go' whenever you want!

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#28 May 12th, 2005 07:37 AM

zimbonies

brodypaling wrote:

I shall never do it again NOTHING comes close...

Well, I hafta agree that nothing comes close to having someone else get you off, but if you don't have a steady lover, whatcha gonna do?!  Some of the best orgasm's I've had have been from a woman jackin' it for me...

BTW, BP I'm sure you don't have to look very far to get release.  YOU are f*cking HAWT!

#29 May 12th, 2005 08:06 AM

voyeur2

Have any of the guys noticed that there are two types of male orgasm, or is it three?
The just barely got off.
Your normal kind of ejaculation
and a full body experience.
The kind I think some women experience.  It  involves a tingling sensation all over, trembling, muscle tightening, and an extra powerful release.  Something I have rarely gotten through intercourse, but mostly through masturbation.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#30 May 12th, 2005 09:48 AM

zimbonies

voyeur2 wrote:

Have any of the guys noticed that there are two types of male orgasm, or is it three?
The just barely got off.
Your normal kind of ejaculation
and a full body experience.
The kind I think some women experience.  It  involves a tingling sensation all over, trembling, muscle tightening, and an extra powerful release.  Something I have rarely gotten through intercourse, but mostly through masturbation.

I'm with ya voy!  I have had all 3 with 'myself', but the best 'O' I ever had was at the hand of a lady-friend.  It was like she had a penis in a previous life.  I shook from head to toe for (what seemed like) 5 minutes.  I should have married that girl.  smile

#31 May 12th, 2005 11:35 AM

liz

Wow, this post makes me really sad!  Sure, its always nice to have a partner, but masturbation can be brilliant.  Some of my most intense orgasms have come from sex with myself!  A lot of the time, even when I have the option of a partner, I'd rather just take care of things myself.  No need to give directions, I know just what I want, how and where I want it!  I think it's actually quite important to cultivate a rich sex life with yourself - it must suck to have to rely on someone else to get you off...

(And I can't believe that no one has mentioned yet that May is "National Masturbation Month"!!!)   smile

brodypaling wrote:

Well I had NEVER done it untill about 3 weeks ago....................
Vibtrater and all

Pft RIp OFF

I shall never do it again NOTHING comes close to a REAL dick or man head or hand between my legs.........

Just my thoughts

* wonders off to find the REAL thing*

Ps Watching a man I lust after or have feelings for but now that is FUCKING HAWTNESS

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution."
            -Emma Goldman

#32 May 12th, 2005 12:22 PM

nagaloo

I have a book on this subject and need more time to practice. LOL. I have come close, no pun intended, a few times to having a prolonged or almost two separate climaxes. It can be quite intense. I think the other point of the book is to be able to climax and stay hard. I don’t think I could do this with a woman and after 15 years I expect the next encounter with a woman will be like the first time long ago LOL. So I think I will start by going down on her so she gets something out of our first roll in the hay too. LMAO
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#33 May 12th, 2005 12:22 PM

SCSIgirl

liz wrote:

Wow, this post makes me really sad!  Sure, its always nice to have a partner, but masturbation can be brilliant.  Some of my most intense orgasms have come from sex with myself!  A lot of the time, even when I have the option of a partner, I'd rather just take care of things myself.  No need to give directions, I know just what I want, how and where I want it!  I think it's actually quite important to cultivate a rich sex life with yourself - it must suck to have to rely on someone else to get you off...

(And I can't believe that no one has mentioned yet that May is "National Masturbation Month"!!!)   smile

Maybe that's where "Mother, MAY I?" comes from!!"

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#34 May 12th, 2005 10:19 PM

liandra_dahl

head wrote:

We've been conducting indepth interviews at Beautiful Agony, in which people confess all the details of their sexual habits, masturbation in particular. We are finding that almost every woman we talk to has masturbated at work or school or in the loo in a club. Or, on public transport. If guys do that kind of thing they're creepy, when girls do it, they're sexy.

wantingscott wrote:

that's what i'm saying, Head!!! what EXACTLY makes it creepy for a guy!!??!! i really need to know!!!

What the....???? Men are only creepy when they masterbate, if they do it outside a primary school. I remember being flashed at when I was about nine, I thought it was very unusual and I didn't know why this man was waggling his willy at me. It happened again when I was fourteen. I was wondering to school with my bestest high school buddies and this car pulled over, nearly swerved into us, and the guy flung the door open masturbating desperately as we walked passed. It was weird but we all just laughed our arses off for the next month!

Has anyone seen the movie dreamers when the guy beats one off looking at a show girl picture on the wall, while his best mate and twin sister watch him, and she tickles his arse with a feather duster? I don't think that's creepy. If she weren't his sister I would have no qualms whatsoever about getting off to that scene. I know loads of girls that like guys to wank in front of them. I think it's sexy. Don't most girls? I like Zilles idea of having a race to get off first with your partner, or having an endurance test of who can go longest. I'm going to do it with the next person I go to bed with.

#35 May 13th, 2005 12:35 AM

enigmatic3

liandra_dahl wrote:

Has anyone seen the movie dreamers when the guy beats one off looking at a show girl picture on the wall, while his best mate and twin sister watch him, and she tickles his arse with a feather duster? I don't think that's creepy. If she weren't his sister I would have no qualms whatsoever about getting off to that scene.

A pedant writes: the showgirl is actually Marlene Dietrich.  But yeah, nothing wrong with having a quick wank to an appreciative audience, assuming they aren't a family member.  Mind you, that scene in The Dreamers, well...  I thought Eva Green (the sister) seemed generally very comfortable in her role.  And of course there's the revenge scene where her brother watches her lose her virginity.  Probably not a great idea in real life either.

#36 May 13th, 2005 01:40 AM

wantingscott

i used to like to lie out on my fire escape late at night under the moonlight naked and pull one off. years ago i was an insomniac of the first order. then a family w/ kids moved in across the alley, and i know they were asleep, but still it wrecked it for me... you know?

but anyone else like to lay nude under the moonlight, know what i mean??? what a vibe...

wscott

#37 May 13th, 2005 01:46 AM

Head

liandra_dahl wrote:

I like Zilles idea of having a race to get off first with your partner, or having an endurance test of who can go longest. I'm going to do it with the next person I go to bed with.

Now THERE is an ISM video just begging to be made.  Can we hook you up with anyone in particular Liandra?

#38 May 13th, 2005 05:15 AM

nagaloo

wantingscott wrote:

but anyone else like to lay nude under the moonlight, know what i mean??? what a vibe...

wscott

Maybe we can set a date for a full moon and everyone can throw their chip in the pot to take part in a naked moon light circle jerk across the time zones for everyone who takes part LMAO. The 'sketters are bad right now so I will let you all know when some good days are ahead.

Stew
PS All are welcome boys and girls LOL

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#39 May 13th, 2005 05:22 AM

Torstar

liandra_dahl wrote:

What the....???? Men are only creepy when they masterbate, if they do it outside a primary school. I remember being flashed at when I was about nine, I thought it was very unusual and I didn't know why this man was waggling his willy at me. It happened again when I was fourteen. I was wondering to school with my bestest high school buddies and this car pulled over, nearly swerved into us, and the guy flung the door open masturbating desperately as we walked passed. It was weird but we all just laughed our arses off for the next month!

Has anyone seen the movie dreamers when the guy beats one off looking at a show girl picture on the wall, while his best mate and twin sister watch him, and she tickles his arse with a feather duster? I don't think that's creepy. If she weren't his sister I would have no qualms whatsoever about getting off to that scene. I know loads of girls that like guys to wank in front of them. I think it's sexy. Don't most girls? I like Zilles idea of having a race to get off first with your partner, or having an endurance test of who can go longest. I'm going to do it with the next person I go to bed with.

I think that's still a taboo and I still think most women are turned off by the thaught of a man mastrubating in front of them. The thought of being watched by any one of these gorgeous women could be titilating for me but I honestly doubt if it would be for the women.

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#40 May 13th, 2005 05:36 AM

Belgareth

Torstar wrote:

I think that's still a taboo and I still think most women are turned off by the thaught of a man mastrubating in front of them. The thought of being watched by any one of these gorgeous women could be titilating for me but I honestly doubt if it would be for the women.

My previous post agrees with a still existant taboo but I know that attitudes are changing.

Most of my friends are female and are in their late tweties to early thirties but that still makes them a few years younger than myself. They are less inhibited and far more tolerant of sexuality and sexual behavious than any of my peers. I feel sorry for my peer group because they are so indoctrinated but I also shun a number of them for the same reason.

If my experiences are anything to go by, there really are women out there who are turned on by watching, in the same way (well maybe not the SAME way) as men. Liandra-Dahl confirms this in her own posts but sadly she is not one of my experiences.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#41 May 13th, 2005 06:27 AM

wantingscott

two points:

1. my wife and i enjoy watching each other... as our expressions change du la petit mort...
2. there is a metaphysical art gallery in nyc (not naming names) that hosts full moon gatherings, ceremonies. some of such a nature...  there are many floors, many doors. many many doors with no signs...

#42 May 13th, 2005 09:38 AM

zimbonies

liandra_dahl wrote:

Has anyone seen the movie dreamers when the guy beats one off ...

The creepy-est wank scene in a film is Harvey Keitel in "The Bad Lieutenant".  Now that's just twisted...but I'm sure it happens all the time.  *shudder*

#43 May 13th, 2005 07:28 PM

ixnay3

liz wrote:

Some of my most intense orgasms have come from sex with myself!  No need to give directions, I know just what I want, how and where I want it!  I think it's actually quite important to cultivate a rich sex life with yourself

Thanks Liz - I have often thought that myself. As an ex christian guilty white male I often felt a bit dodgy that that should be the case. But no - goddammit - its okay to feel like that. I have had amazing sexual adventures with girls, but yes - excellent full on orgasms have been had when I could just concentrate on myself. And there is nothing wrong with that - its nice to have it confirmed!
As to the original topic - you do have a valid point.  Mens sexuality is in general a more awkward stumpy and sometimes ugly thing. You dont get "dirty old women" really. Its unfair but there it is. Men wank and women masturbate. It s different. How many men are not interested in watching a girl get herself off? Not very many I would suggest. The reverse is just not true. I have had I guess 50+ sexual partners and only two were really keen on seeing me do myself.

#44 May 14th, 2005 12:18 AM

wantingscott

okay: maybe this crosses the line, BUT:
1. how many guys have tasted their semen?
2. how many think that masturbation makes them healthier?

people often ask me how old i am. they think i'm 22 or so. when they hear i'm 35, they're shocked. i think i owe it all to masturbating 3-4 times a week since age 12, i think i kept me young looking...

#45 May 14th, 2005 12:29 AM

ixnay3

1. how many guys have tasted their semen?
Of course. I like it.

2. how many think that masturbation makes them healthier?
Its been proven that frequent sex is good for you. Therefore masturbation must be.

However, guilt is not good for you - big hurdle for many people, myself included. Still.

#46 May 14th, 2005 01:04 AM

liz

I recently read that regular sexual release is actually very healthy for the prostate - I can't remember the exact statistic, but it was something like men who get off 12+ times a month have a reduced risk of inflamed prostate/prostate cancer...Damn, I wish I could remember where I saw the article, it would make this a lot more credible...Anyway, I read it somewhere!  So, if for no other reason, do it for your health!!! smile

"2. how many think that masturbation makes them healthier?"

-Emma Goldman

#47 May 14th, 2005 01:08 AM

liz

Wait, here we go - according to a researcher at the National Cancer Institute in Bethesda, Maryland, U$A:

"men who ejaculate between 13 and 20 times a month had a 14% lower risk of prostate cancer than men who ejaculated, on average, between 4 and 7 times a month for most of their adult life. Men who ejaculated upwards of 21 times a month had a 33% lower lifetime risk of prostate cancer".

The human body is a ridiculously amazing thing...

-Emma Goldman

#48 May 14th, 2005 01:29 AM

deantan

Hurrah!

I ain't gona get sick

#49 May 14th, 2005 02:12 AM

wantingscott

dean,
HUZZAH!!!
I'M GONNA LIVE TO BE 800 YEARS OLD LIKE YODA!!! wink

wscott

#50 May 14th, 2005 02:31 AM

Belgareth

liz wrote:

Wait, here we go - according to a researcher at the National Cancer Institute in Bethesda, Maryland, U$A:

"men who ejaculate between 13 and 20 times a month had a 14% lower risk of prostate cancer than men who ejaculated, on average, between 4 and 7 times a month for most of their adult life. Men who ejaculated upwards of 21 times a month had a 33% lower lifetime risk of prostate cancer".

The human body is a ridiculously amazing thing...

This is also borne out by UK Prostate Cancer Research.
It is interesting to note that very few of the mammalian species on this planet do not have a seasonal fertility cycle and are able to fertilised, with the exception of a short time during menstruation, at any time of the year. Homo sapiens is one of those species. It is therefore reasonable to conclude that the male is expected (biologically at least) to ejaculate frequently and that no doing so is not good for his reproductive system. It does appear that the males who suffer from prostate and/or testicular carcinoma are also ones who have a low ejaculation frequency. It makes me wonder if there are any statistics which reflect a similar connection with carcinoma in the female reproductive system.

It would seem resonable to deduce, judging by the posts to this thread, that ISM members of both of the sexes are very unlikely to be smitten.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

Board footer