#1 May 9th, 2005 06:10 AM

zille

Matched panties and bra -- or not -- that is the question!

Okay, so here is my dillemna!

For years, I have been a very non-deviating matched panty-and-bra kinda girl.  That is, when I got up in the morning, I put on bra that matched my panties (or vice versa.)

However, I've run into the problem that places where I buy bras (most namely Victoria's Secret) do not sell panties that fit me well.  (If you want to know, the full-bottom panties ride up into, um, the uh, well, the tender chasm between my nethermost globes.  Yeah.  And the thongs just don't feel comfortable)  However, the places where I find well-fitted panties either don't have bras on sale, or those bras just don't work for my, errr ... uppermost globes (as it were....)

So, since I don't wear lingerie just for myself, but also for those who may see it (on purpose or due to some timely gust of wind, my clothes all spontaneously falling off, etc.) what do you people think?  Are un-matched bras and panties sexy?  Is say, a white bra with little pink flowers and then a black thong a look that "works," not fashion-wise, but sensually?

(It's the important questions like these that keep me up nights...)

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#2 May 9th, 2005 06:24 AM

zimbonies

Re: Matched panties and bra -- or not -- that is the question!

zille wrote:

So, since I don't wear lingerie just for myself, but also for those who may see it (on purpose or due to some timely gust of wind, my clothes all spontaneously falling off, etc.) what do you people think?  Are un-matched bras and panties sexy?  Is say, a white bra with little pink flowers and then a black thong a look that "works," not fashion-wise, but sensually?

Zille,

My darlin' Zille -- it doesn't matter.  Someone as beautiful as yourself should not lose sleep over this.  If the bra and panties match, that's great, but I hafta tell ya, a bra OR panty shot to me is enough to get my unidivided attention.  It doesn't matter black, white, green, fuscia color..if a pretty woman wants to show me her under-things, then I'm all eyes!

Have you ever thought about commando??!  This way 1/2 of the equation has been eliminated!  smile

Zim

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#3 May 9th, 2005 06:24 AM

Torstar

please don't stress out about this.  Actually unmatched undergarments are very sexy.  Sports bra for example black couple with bright yellow running shorts.
Allright I admit I would rather see you naked but an unmatched set has huge potential. Let's see you try it.

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#4 May 9th, 2005 09:18 AM

voyeur2

no need to match.  Style and fit are separate things.  Far too many women wear a style that does not suit top or bottom as the case amy be; or height/width ratio if you get what I mean.  I love a lacy bra visible through or around the right top, fer instance.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#5 May 9th, 2005 10:06 AM

allan_london

You gotta match and ideally I think they whole ensemble eyeliner  panties bra should match they should all tell one consistent story but then I am a perfectionist in London we have Agent Provacateur and I know from shopping wiht my best ever female freind that their clothes all match up

#6 May 9th, 2005 10:43 AM

zimbonies

allan_london wrote:

You gotta match and ideally I think they whole ensemble eyeliner  panties bra should match they should all tell one consistent story but then I am a perfectionist in London we have Agent Provacateur and I know from shopping wiht my best ever female freind that their clothes all match up

A-L,

Perfectionist, eh?  How about some punctuation and spell check?
(Sorry that this reply is off post, but someone else has to point out the irony here!)

Zim

#7 May 9th, 2005 11:30 AM

SCSIgirl

zille wrote:

For years, I have been a very non-deviating matched panty-and-bra kinda girl.  That is, when I got up in the morning, I put on bra that matched my panties (or vice versa.)

However, I've run into the problem that places where I buy bras (most namely Victoria's Secret) do not sell panties that fit me well.  (If you want to know, the full-bottom panties ride up into, um, the uh, well, the tender chasm between my nethermost globes.  Yeah.  And the thongs just don't feel comfortable)  However, the places where I find well-fitted panties either don't have bras on sale, or those bras just don't work for my, errr ... uppermost globes (as it were....)

In this world of standards and typecasting,  it's hard to keep up. I have one model who insists on mis-matched socks and earrings.  Is it her personal statement or her personal fashion or just "whatever came out of the drawer first"?

My personal favorite was the trapeeze artist who used to tour with the Tubes  (Sorry,  I've forgotten her name).  She wore flesh colored bra and panties and then drew in all the details.  From 10 ft away,  no one could tell...

And I'll answer the obvious question this group would need to know:  she had BOTH crotches....  some panties had the hair drawn in,  some had the single vertical line.  Maybe she will sell either....

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#8 May 9th, 2005 12:03 PM

zille

zimbonies wrote:

Have you ever thought about commando??!  This way 1/2 of the equation has been eliminated!  smile

Thanks, Zim!

I used to go commando all the time (in high school I actually quite often went to school sans either bra or panties!)  Back then, I only ever wore panties when I thought someone might be undressing me (an extra teasing layer....)

However, I also used to wear baggy pants.  Nowadays, I've been enjoying nice tight (or at least fitted) trousers.  Panties become an important protective layer between your tenderest bits and the inseam!

But, it should make you happy to know that I still go commando when wearing long skirts!

#9 May 9th, 2005 12:05 PM

zille

Torstar wrote:

Allright I admit I would rather see you naked but an unmatched set has huge potential. Let's see you try it.

Well, I can always get to the naked stage from the unmatched set stage!

Okay, unmatached bra and panties for my next set!

#10 May 9th, 2005 12:06 PM

zille

allan_london wrote:

I know what I shall do!  I shall inform friends and lovers they are to buy me matched sets (including eyeliner!)  esp. from Agent Provacateur!

#11 May 9th, 2005 12:08 PM

zille

zimbonies wrote:

Perfectionist, eh?  How about some punctuation and spell check?
(Sorry that this reply is off post, but someone else has to point out the irony here!)

The editor in me forgives you for going off-topic!  [huge grin]

#12 May 9th, 2005 12:09 PM

zille

SCSIgirl wrote:

My personal favorite was the trapeeze artist who used to tour with the Tubes  (Sorry,  I've forgotten her name).  She wore flesh colored bra and panties and then drew in all the details.  From 10 ft away,  no one could tell...

And I'll answer the obvious question this group would need to know:  she had BOTH crotches....  some panties had the hair drawn in,  some had the single vertical line.  Maybe she will sell either....

Okay, SCSIgirl, that's just an awesome story!  Thanks!!!

#13 May 10th, 2005 04:26 AM

Belgareth

zille wrote:

I must move away from the UK. Everyone gets their two pen'orth in before I get home from work!

Anyway, back to the subject in question. It is pleasing to see matching underwear, just as it is pleasing to see matching overwear but, first and foremost, it is better to see something which matches the wearer, whether or not it matches the other components.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#14 May 10th, 2005 07:39 AM

SCSIgirl

zille wrote:

Okay, SCSIgirl, that's just an awesome story!  Thanks!!!

In the middle of the night, I woke up and thought: Dizzy Heights.  That was her name:  Dizzy Heights.  Whew!  Now I can sleep in peace..........  and maybe get a little dizzy....

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#15 May 10th, 2005 09:00 AM

zimbonies

zille wrote:

But, it should make you happy to know that I still go commando when wearing long skirts!

Oh man!  Would you care to join me at the symphony this weekend??!  It's formal dress required!  *wink*

Board footer