#1 May 8th, 2005 02:15 AM

verity

all passengers on board...

**Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please before take off**
Welcome on board your once in a life time trip to Antartica. This is your in-flight photographer Verity speaking, before I head off to the toilets to document my journey I need to inform you of a few minor safety procedures.

Firstly, if a dangerous situation should present itself and the aircraft should crash in the snow, please be  sure to put on your snow suit, which is now being shown on your screen in front of you. (Although, come to think about it, if we actually do crash then you probably won't be in any state to do so).

Moving on then,  you guys know the rest, 6 exits in  total, 2 at the front on either side of the aircraft, 2 in the middle and 2 at the back. Safety belts should be worn for take off and landing, and it is advisable to wear it for the whole flight but who the hell ever does! If there is something wrong we will alarm you by dropping oxygen masks from above and if that hasn't scared the shit out of you enough then...well, hopefully my photos will get some sort of reaction out of you...

I have always been fascinated aeroplane toilets, not totally sure why, maybe it's just the fact they are on an aeroplane that makes them better than any other loos. I don't always take photos of myself in them though, I normally use them for the reason they were first invented, but I have also used them for more pleasurable experiences, mostly by myself and another time with with a companion (I'm sure you know know what I'm talking about).

Anyway, this time was meant for a bit of fun, but I found myself getting quite excited by the naughtiness of it. I often get a red rash on my chest when I get turned on, so don't worry it's nothing serious to worry about, I hadn't even noticed it was there until I looked in the mirror. Getting into some of the positions were extremely difficult and I made a fair bit of noise in trying to achieve them. Meanwhile, I had people knocking on the door, I wasn't counting but I'm fairly certain there were at least half a dozen. I was determined to get some good photos though and anyway, there were other toilets they could use.

When I finally emerged there was a queue of about 4 people and none of them looked that impressed with me, especially not the little boy squirming around and holding his crutch.

All passengers back to their seats, seatbelts on for landing, I sincerely hope you enjoyed your trip and wish this sightseeing tour to Antartica will be one that you will leave with fond memories.

love Verity

#2 May 8th, 2005 02:37 AM

nagaloo

Re: all passengers on board...

They are so small, did you get any muscle cramps doing the shoot LOL. And you had to strip and dress again before coming out LOL. No wonder people were getting up tight. Can't wait to see.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#3 May 8th, 2005 04:32 AM

zimbonies

verity wrote:

I often get a red rash on my chest when I get turned on, so don't worry it's nothing serious to worry about...

My ex- GF used to get the same thing!  That was a surefire way that I knew she was getting "randy"!
Very nice pics BTW, and I love your commentary in the forum!  I wouldn't mind flying anywhere with you!  You'd be a fun air-companion!

Thank you, stewardess Verity!

Zim

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#4 May 8th, 2005 05:40 AM

Gimme_Danger

Verity, your folio was a top post...excellent. I could see from the knickers at the begining that the excitement had started, later confirmed by the 'blush' on your chest.

I am guessing the Antarctica flight is a non landing one...you simply go there and come back without landing?

#5 May 8th, 2005 07:03 AM

voyeur2

Location location location.  Must have been a bit noisy too?  I bet they were wondering what was going on in there.  Good on ya!

Have I ever lied to you before?

#6 May 8th, 2005 12:36 PM

verity

Hey,
The flight was advertised as a sightseeing tour, goes there and back and no landing sad I only got a window seat for half of the jouney, then I had to swap seats with the lady next to me so she could see (that's when I ducked to the loo) It was a lot of fun though and maybe my next trip will involve getting off the plane, Hooray!
V

#7 May 8th, 2005 09:10 PM

orangeandsun

verity wrote:

Hey,
The flight was advertised as a sightseeing tour, goes there and back and no landing sad I only got a window seat for half of the jouney, then I had to swap seats with the lady next to me so she could see (that's when I ducked to the loo) It was a lot of fun though and maybe my next trip will involve getting off the plane, Hooray!
V

Verity bringing ISM - with every set - to new dimensions. I already imagine Verity at the parachute jump having fun by shooting herself! Maybe in some years you will be the first member to shot yourself in the weightlessness of space...

#8 May 8th, 2005 10:03 PM

verity

Voyeur2, I'm sure it was pretty loud but I didn't really notice, too busy taking photos and worrying about how many people I was preventing from using the toilet. Alors vous habittez au Sud de la France, ou exactement? Mois aussi je suis habittez dans la region, pres des pyrenees enfet. C'est un endroit magique!

#9 May 9th, 2005 04:47 AM

capiango

What a great idea! That was and a very nice follow up to your previous folio smile How long of a flight round trip is it? Again, nice work, it was fun to see how the folio unfolded but to hear more of the details from the trip is very cool! Im guessing there will be a video soon eh?? wink

#10 May 9th, 2005 11:12 AM

SCSIgirl

verity wrote:

**Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please before take off**
Welcome on board your once in a life time trip to Antartica. This is your in-flight photographer Verity speaking, before I head off to the toilets to document my journey I need to inform you of a few minor safety procedures.

Firstly, if a dangerous situation should present itself and the aircraft should crash in the snow, please be  sure to put on your snow suit, which is now being shown on your screen in front of you. (Although, come to think about it, if we actually do crash then you probably won't be in any state to do so).

Moving on then,  you guys know the rest, 6 exits in  total, 2 at the front on either side of the aircraft, 2 in the middle and 2 at the back. Safety belts should be worn for take off and landing, and it is advisable to wear it for the whole flight but who the hell ever does! If there is something wrong we will alarm you by dropping oxygen masks from above and if that hasn't scared the shit out of you enough then...well, hopefully my photos will get some sort of reaction out of you...

I have always been fascinated aeroplane toilets, not totally sure why, maybe it's just the fact they are on an aeroplane that makes them better than any other loos. I don't always take photos of myself in them though, I normally use them for the reason they were first invented, but I have also used them for more pleasurable experiences, mostly by myself and another time with with a companion (I'm sure you know know what I'm talking about).

Anyway, this time was meant for a bit of fun, but I found myself getting quite excited by the naughtiness of it. I often get a red rash on my chest when I get turned on, so don't worry it's nothing serious to worry about, I hadn't even noticed it was there until I looked in the mirror. Getting into some of the positions were extremely difficult and I made a fair bit of noise in trying to achieve them. Meanwhile, I had people knocking on the door, I wasn't counting but I'm fairly certain there were at least half a dozen. I was determined to get some good photos though and anyway, there were other toilets they could use.

When I finally emerged there was a queue of about 4 people and none of them looked that impressed with me, especially not the little boy squirming around and holding his crutch.

All passengers back to their seats, seatbelts on for landing, I sincerely hope you enjoyed your trip and wish this sightseeing tour to Antartica will be one that you will leave with fond memories.

love Verity

As long as you were doing a slow strip while moving through the cabin.  It's the only way we would pay attention to those speeches.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#11 May 9th, 2005 05:19 PM

voyeur2

J' habit tout pres de Carcassonne.  Perhaps I could visit since I travel the area quite a bit -near Lavalanet, and Perpignon.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#12 May 10th, 2005 05:24 AM

enigmatic3

verity wrote:

The flight was advertised as a sightseeing tour, goes there and back and no landing sad

What happens on the flight (apart from the getting naked thing)?  Do they give any commentary and whatnot?  How long does it last for?

Anyway congrats on this v.creative set.  The pix are superb BUT I spy a video camera (pic 50)!  Can it be that there's a video of this airborne adventure??  It's almost too much to hope for, really.

#13 May 10th, 2005 05:56 AM

wantingscott

hypothetically, lets say verity masturbated in the loo. okay, that's hot, agreed.
okay, now think about a guy masturbating in the same loo at 30,000 feet. creepy and disgusting, no?

what's the difference? the fact that a guy can't have a "clean" orgasm, i suspect. and always has some cleaning up to do...

please, what do you think?

wscott

#14 May 10th, 2005 06:30 AM

Torstar

Were you able to achieve an orgasm during this aloft loo shoot?

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#15 May 10th, 2005 08:11 AM

SCSIgirl

wantingscott wrote:

hypothetically, lets say verity masturbated in the loo. okay, that's hot, agreed.
okay, now think about a guy masturbating in the same loo at 30,000 feet. creepy and disgusting, no?

what's the difference? the fact that a guy can't have a "clean" orgasm, i suspect. and always has some cleaning up to do...

wscott

Sorry;  to qualify for the "Mile High Club",  you must have a participating partner.  Also,  because of so many false claims about being a member,  we now require at least 3  non-related witnesses.  Camera footage by a accredited news team may also be needed.  To qualify for the "artistic setting" bonus points,  it is suggested that a good key light and back light also be in the airplane head.  A doctor's statement verifying actual penetration and DNA analysis of both participants is required.

Proof of STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) protection must also be submitted.  A long form with contact data on the participants and the witnesses must be submitted in triplicate (xerox copies not acceptable).  Do not forget the notarized statement proving legal age of the participants.  If the participants were under age,  a parental release will also be required and the parents do not qualify as witnesses.  The father taking home movies will not qualify as the "camera team".

The use of oxygen masks during the event will negate the entire affair as stunt persons may have been used instead the actual "stars".  The flaunting of unduly large male members will cause suspicion that the whole thing was staged.  Due to the curisoity of the other passengers,  it is recommended that the door to the head be kept closed during the "act".

We hope your experience is a pleasant one.   MILE HIGH CLUB.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#16 May 10th, 2005 08:53 AM

zimbonies

enigmatic3 wrote:

The pix are superb BUT I spy a video camera (pic 50)!  Can it be that there's a video of this airborne adventure??  It's almost too much to hope for, really.

Oh, I hope I hope!  I noticed that too...

#17 May 10th, 2005 08:56 AM

zimbonies

wantingscott wrote:

wscott

It's coz men are pigs!  smile

I liken it to the same thing as saliva -- when someone spits, it's gross, but we swallow our own spit (and 'swap' it with significant others!) all the time and we don't get grossed out or gag.  It's all a matter of socially acceptable "behavior".
As long as the fella cleans up after himself, what's the harm???!

#18 May 11th, 2005 03:44 AM

thylacine

wantingscott wrote:

wscott

Strictly speaking that isn't true, orgasm and ejaculation are not the same thing. There are tantric sex techniques whereby a man can have numerous orgasms, but only ejaculate the final time or not at all.

Board footer