brodypaling wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmm I see ur like me LOVE a girls sexy tum tum! yummmmmmmmmmmy

...and hip-bones...raaar!

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#27 April 26th, 2005 10:06 PM

liandra_dahl

Re: Whats Hot

nagaloo wrote:

I think its hot when my friend sits on my motorcycle in the drivers seat: Her ass looks so sweet as I slide up behind and put my hands on her sweet hips.

Stew

Oh my god I love bikes. The first time I rode one I was thirteen and we were thrashing it round a field, I broke all my fingers (not my thumbs) and my left wrist and I didn't want to tell my Mum so I taped them up with sticky tape and toilet tissue. After less than a few days (but what seemed like eternity) the pain became too much eventually and I told my Mum. My wrist had to be rebroken and reset. Ouch. My first baby was a honda cb1. It's in my blood, all my sisters ride and my brothers. the men have come off worst though. One of them is missing a leg and the other is sadly departed eight years this day actually.

I think it's hot when a guy isn't too proud to ride pillion with a gal...

#28 April 26th, 2005 10:35 PM

MrPicMe

liandra_dahl wrote:

Oh my god I love bikes. The first time I rode one I was thirteen and we were thrashing it round a field, I broke all my fingers (not my thumbs) and my left wrist and I didn't want to tell my Mum so I taped them up with sticky tape and toilet tissue. After less than a few days (but what seemed like eternity) the pain became too much eventually and I told my Mum. My wrist had to be rebroken and reset. Ouch. My first baby was a honda cb1. It's in my blood, all my sisters ride and my brothers. the men have come off worst though. One of them is missing a leg and the other is sadly departed eight years this day actually.

I think it's hot when a guy isn't too proud to ride pillion with a gal...

Sorry to hear about your brothers... However, if you're ever in the states and you want a tour of Philly or NY on the back of my machine, just let me know. (I promise you won't have any broken fingers)

:-)

#29 April 27th, 2005 11:52 AM

nagaloo

MrPicMe wrote:

Sorry to hear about your brothers... However, if you're ever in the states and you want a tour of Philly or NY on the back of my machine, just let me know. (I promise you won't have any broken fingers)

Hey I will let Liandra drive my bike and I will hang on lightly to her sweet tits LMAO. And take her to Meat Cove for a swim. I hope she forgets her swim suit. So you lose this time my friend LOL.
Stew
PS Hows that sound to you Liandra?

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#30 April 27th, 2005 02:01 PM

brodypaling

see on another site i go to i and a few girls were rather bewilded to find men like hip bones !

We have all hated ours for years!

If no one see's me......am I still here?[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Magenta]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR]

#31 April 27th, 2005 11:53 PM

MrPicMe

nagaloo wrote:

Hey I will let Liandra drive my bike and I will hang on lightly to her sweet tits LMAO. And take her to Meat Cove for a swim. I hope she forgets her swim suit. So you lose this time my friend LOL.
Stew
PS Hows that sound to you Liandra?

BEACH PARTY AT MEAT COVE!!! EVERYONE'S INVITED!!!! NOW THAT'S HOW TO GET THIS I.S.M. PARTY STARTED!!!

#32 April 28th, 2005 12:28 AM

MrPicMe

brodypaling wrote:

see on another site i go to i and a few girls were rather bewilded to find men like hip bones !

Don't get us me wrong girls, we like the hint of hip bones. (Makes for better photography too) BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU GIRLS SHOULD START "TOSSING YOUR LUNCH" TO LOSE THE WEIGHT. EATING DISSORDERS ARE NOT SEXY!!!

#33 April 28th, 2005 03:21 AM

Torstar

I feel your presence brodypaling as I lapse into my most secret moments

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#34 April 28th, 2005 08:56 AM

zimbonies

brodypaling wrote:

see on another site i go to i and a few girls were rather bewilded to find men like hip bones!

What's not to love about hipbones?!  I guess why I love them is because they are the 'peaks' surrounding the 'valley' of pleasure.  Plus, to be honest with you, I love waif-ish women and these waifs always have protruding hipbones (obviously).  But I also think that it goes deeper than that...similar to men having an adams-apple and women do not (normally, that is).

Anyway, you ladies can keep hatin' em -- I'll always love em!

Jim

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#35 April 28th, 2005 12:24 PM

ilana

[QUOTE][Ok Lets Play a game!

I'll start:) I think it's hot when : A hot girl can dance][QUOTE]

I've always had a thing for the loner.  I think it's really hot to see a guy at a gig on his own, walking around the city, sitting in a cafe, walk into a party on his own....

There's something very sexy about someone that's happy enough with who they are to want to spend time with themselves.  And people that speak less always have much more interesting things to say than the ones that never shut-up.

#36 April 28th, 2005 12:32 PM

ilana

brodypaling wrote:

Ok Lets Play a game!

I'll start:)

I think it's hot when : A hot girl can dance

I've always had a thing for the loner.  I think it's really hot to see a guy at a gig on his own, walking around the city, sitting in a cafe, walk into a party on his own....

There's something very sexy about someone that's happy enough with who they are to want to spend time with themselves.  And people that speak less always have much more interesting things to say than the ones that never shut-up.

#37 April 28th, 2005 03:47 PM

nagaloo

ilana wrote:

Wow!! So how come I never get approached ? I feel like a vampire at a bar LOL standing in the shadows. I go for the music and a few beer and just lately got almost lap danced by a woman who started her conversation with "Hi, I am really drunk" LOL!!! It was a hoot and I got a kiss before she left. But she was too drunk. I stand alone and spend much of my outing alone Hmmmmm. LOL I have been content in some kinda way till lately. Being 39 makes a differance too I guess LMAO.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#38 April 28th, 2005 05:08 PM

ilana

nagaloo wrote:

Wow!! So how come I never get approached ? I feel like a vampire at a bar LOL standing in the shadows. I go for the music and a few beer and just lately got almost lap danced by a woman who started her conversation with "Hi, I am really drunk" LOL!!! It was a hoot and I got a kiss before she left. But she was too drunk. I stand alone and spend much of my outing alone Hmmmmm. LOL I have been content in some kinda way till lately. Being 39 makes a differance too I guess LMAO.
Stew

I think it's a very fine line between being a cool loner and being a loner loner.  Not to imply at all that you fall into the latter category, it's just you have to perfect the 'look' and then girls will just fall over at the sight of you (obviously through wild, uncontrollable lust). 

So, how to perfect the look?  It's all about your body language, you have to be saying "I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me, I know that I'm a damn sight cooler than all of you so you can all shut-up." but it can't be arrogant because that's a massive turn off.  See?  Such a fine line. 

I think what makes me attracted to the loners is because they're not looking around at everyone else and giving off the vibe that they'd latch onto you if you gave them a fleeting glance; it's the ones that are absorbed in whatever they're doing/seeing/reading.  It's the guys who are having such a great time on their own that they don't even notice other people.

So there you go, your mission tonight, should you choose to accept it, is to go out to a bar/pub/library/police-holding-cell and perfect the art of not giving a damn.  Trust me, the girls will go mildly insane over it (and not just the drunk ones).

#39 April 28th, 2005 05:20 PM

pixen

ilana wrote:

I think it's a very fine line between being a cool loner and being a loner loner.  Not to imply at all that you fall into the latter category, it's just you have to perfect the 'look' and then girls will just fall over at the sight of you (obviously through wild, uncontrollable lust). 

So, how to perfect the look?  It's all about your body language, you have to be saying "I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me, I know that I'm a damn sight cooler than all of you so you can all shut-up." but it can't be arrogant because that's a massive turn off.  See?  Such a fine line. 

I think what makes me attracted to the loners is because they're not looking around at everyone else and giving off the vibe that they'd latch onto you if you gave them a fleeting glance; it's the ones that are absorbed in whatever they're doing/seeing/reading.  It's the guys who are having such a great time on their own that they don't even notice other people.

So there you go, your mission tonight, should you choose to accept it, is to go out to a bar/pub/library/police-holding-cell and perfect the art of not giving a damn.  Trust me, the girls will go mildly insane over it (and not just the drunk ones).

So true. 

I think that if you have the appearance of being confident and happy with what you are doing, whether you are alone or in a group, people will naturally want to be near you. 

As for arrogance - I'm generally attracted to a touch of well placed arrogance, as long as it is taken with a good dose of irony...

Piracy is the only option.

#40 April 28th, 2005 08:54 PM

MrPicMe

ilana wrote:

Stew, finally the secret is out! it's just like I was telling you the other day... Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, and Keanu Reeves, have the women Sick with hunger over them with there surgically precise "JIMMY CRACKED CORN" Affect.

In summary, just go out and engage yourself into nuptuals with the first woman you see, and over time when you're totally "off the market" and I don't care attitude prevails, you will see women will be leaping for your loins!

#41 April 29th, 2005 03:44 AM

Belgareth

ilana wrote:

Very well stated Ilana and a excellent primer for all guys out there who wonder why they are either fawned over, passed over, passed by, ignored or jumped on! However, I think that there is a lot of what you say that can also be applied to the female gender.

From my own experience with either gender, arrogance is usually a complete turn-off and shyness is often misconsrued as disinterest. There is no doubt that acceptance of oneself and being in control of a situation, whether alone or in a crowd, gives off the right signals. Unfortunately alcohol seems to totally mess up the ability to perceive these  subtle signals, with the consequence that inebriate persons are only able to recognise very strong signals and I suspect that we have all experienced, directly or indirectly. various example of those blatant signals.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#42 April 29th, 2005 04:44 AM

wantingscott

funny. whenever a new woman starts at our office (an ad agency in nyc, so imagine...) the men just make fools FALLING over her.

my approach. well, first, i'm not interested cos i'm married, but most important, i'm not interested BECAUSE all the other guys are. so- i ignore the "new girl". for weeks. months. next thing you know, her and i are the ones eating lunch at the park, and she's telling me about how the guys we work with are "dicks"... ha.

my wife is not the jealous type, and i know she enjoys attention, too. but since she's about 5'1", 125lbs and a 34DD, you can imagine the unwanted attention she gets. in college, we were in the same circle of friends for about a month. i COMPLETELY ignored ESPECIALLY her. now, 18 years later, hmmm, well i've been sleeping with her every night for the past 11 since we got married...

my approach, when i go to a club on a "guys night": stand at the side of the dance floor, drink in hand, and watch the action. but don't look at anyone in particular. be there "for the music". it works every time, i'm the one asked to dance. and i'm not that good looking, i'm just different in attitude from the "meat-eaters".

-wscott

#43 April 29th, 2005 12:01 PM

ilana

Belgareth wrote:

From my own experience with either gender, arrogance is usually a complete turn-off and shyness is often misconsrued as disinterest. There is no doubt that acceptance of oneself and being in control of a situation, whether alone or in a crowd, gives off the right signals. Unfortunately alcohol seems to totally mess up the ability to perceive these  subtle signals, with the consequence that inebriate persons are only able to recognise very strong signals and I suspect that we have all experienced, directly or indirectly. various example of those blatant signals.

So true, I guess it's all about finding the happy medium between being so shy you develop nervous eye twitches when someone approaches you, or so arrogant that you try and hit on the girl who's dress you just threw up all over. 

That's where ALCOHOL, that wonderful social lubricant, comes into the equation.  Unfortunately, like you stated, it's all too easy to get to the stage where you're checking out that fine peice of pillar and trying to chat up a bar stool.  It's a catch 22 - without the helping hand of a few stiff drinks of rocket fuel, a lot of us would be destined for celibacy for the rest of our natural lives, but at the same time, we often find the next morning that without the beer goggles - blue satin shirts really don't a good fashion statement make and that monobrows aren't as much of a turn-on as they were the night before.

Board footer