Whats Hot

Ok Lets Play a game!

I'll start:)

I think it's hot when : A hot girl can dance

Ok ur turn cut and past and follow on

Mawa

Brody
xoxoxoxox

If no one see's me......am I still here?[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Magenta]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR]

#2 April 24th, 2005 09:53 PM

zimbonies

Re: Whats Hot

brodypaling wrote:

Brody
xoxoxoxox

I think it's hot when a girl swings her hips from side-to-side while walking...God that sends me...
(It's kinda hard to explain, but I can picture my lady friend walking up the stairs with her hips twisting and turning with each step.  Naturally I'm only 1 or 2 steps behind her!)   RAAAR!  smile

Jim

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#3 April 25th, 2005 03:30 AM

zille

on a sultry evening, after one of those really hot summer days, you and your lover share "ice cream kisses" (taking a bite of ice cream and then sharing it back and forth as you kiss and it melts in your mouths) before having slow, langorous, sticky sex....

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#4 April 25th, 2005 02:54 PM

brodypaling

getting a full body massage...................

If no one see's me......am I still here?[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Magenta]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR]

#5 April 25th, 2005 11:50 PM

MrPicMe

...When a woman asks me to "peek".

#6 April 26th, 2005 12:12 AM

MrPicMe

#7 April 26th, 2005 12:13 AM

wantingscott

this always stops me DEAD in my tracks:
when a woman raises her bare arms over her head and makes a ponytail. i am just intrigued...

also, when my wife wakes up with the "google eyes" and i know she's going to be horny all day no matter how many times she comes. cause by that point, i know the day before she's already arranged to have her mom watch the kids.

even more: when she puts on my favorite perfume, the "Death in Vegas" CD and grinds a lapdance out for me in her green teddy. when i reach for her, she says softly "no touching...". ooooof!!!

-wscott

#8 April 26th, 2005 12:39 AM

brodypaling

[COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]PLease look and answer this on my other thread would love ya !
Ta
Brodyxoxoxoxox
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

#9 April 26th, 2005 12:49 AM

MrPicMe

wantingscott wrote:

when a woman raises her bare arms over her head and makes a ponytail. i am just intrigued...

also, when my wife wakes up with the "google eyes" and i know she's going to be horny all day no matter how many times she comes. cause by that point, i know the day before she's already arranged to have her mom watch the kids.

even more: when she puts on my favorite perfume, the "Death in Vegas" CD and grinds a lapdance out for me in her green teddy. when i reach for her, she says softly "no touching...". ooooof!!!

-wscott

If you're a fan of the band "A PERFECT CIRCLE" there is a video for the song "Judith" where the bass player does that move with the hair into a ponytail! I KNOW JUST WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

#10 April 26th, 2005 12:58 AM

wantingscott

MrPicMe wrote:

If you're a fan of the band "A PERFECT CIRCLE" there is a video for the song "Judith" where the bass player does that move with the hair into a ponytail! I KNOW JUST WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

dude,
i've been OGT since 92, with the first EP. big TOOL fan... I LOVE Paz Lenchantin, of course it's amazing how she gets that ponytail done just in time during the break. I've got that video in QT, it's a fave... Too bad she fell in love w/ Billy Corgan & wen't to Zwan for that one album... sad

#11 April 26th, 2005 03:01 AM

MrPicMe

wantingscott wrote:

dude,
i've been OGT since 92, with the first EP. big TOOL fan... I LOVE Paz Lenchantin, of course it's amazing how she gets that ponytail done just in time during the break. I've got that video in QT, it's a fave... Too bad she fell in love w/ Billy Corgan & wen't to Zwan for that one album... sad

DUDE! YOU ROCK!!! WERE DID YOU FIND THAT VIDEO ON QT? I MUST HAVE!

#12 April 26th, 2005 03:22 AM

wantingscott

i "illegally downloaded it"(naughty).
it's the Judith video. i'd email it to you, but it's 36MB.

#13 April 26th, 2005 03:26 AM

MrPicMe

wantingscott wrote:

i "illegally downloaded it"(naughty).
it's the Judith video. i'd email it to you, but it's 36MB.

If you get the time, I'd love to have it!!! I would be forever in your debt.

#14 April 26th, 2005 03:33 AM

wantingscott

send me an email with your addy. i'll see if i can compress it.
are you on a cablemodem?

#15 April 26th, 2005 03:41 AM

MrPicMe

wantingscott wrote:

send me an email with your addy. i'll see if i can compress it.
are you on a cablemodem?

Yes I have a cable modem, and IBM "Big BLUE" Send me a TERABYTE if you like! You rock! (I just turned on my e-mail for you...

Thanks again!!!
Post_Card_1.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~justswb/Brooklyn_Bridge.JPG
Pictures I took when I was in N.Y.C.

#16 April 26th, 2005 07:53 AM

zimbonies

wantingscott wrote:

Mee too!  When a woman does this, it usually means that I'll get a belly-button shot.  mmmm -- yummy!

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#17 April 26th, 2005 12:44 PM

nagaloo

brodypaling wrote:

getting a full body massage...................

Getting two CMT's to massage me at the same time for 1 1/2 hours.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#18 April 26th, 2005 12:55 PM

nagaloo

brodypaling wrote:

I think its hot when my friend sits on my motorcycle in the drivers seat: Her ass looks so sweet as I slide up behind and put my hands on her sweet hips.

Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#19 April 26th, 2005 06:16 PM

MrPicMe

nagaloo wrote:

I think its hot when my friend sits on my motorcycle in the drivers seat: Her ass looks so sweet as I slide up behind and put my hands on her sweet hips.

Stew

When I have my friend shoot her set this summer, it will be on my bike as seen here in Manhattan, NY. USA. I drove this baby all the way up to "MEAT COVE" Nova Scotia this past summer. The scenery was breath taking!!! The thing I liked most about Meat Cove was when I went swimming in the crystal clear ocean I could rinse off in the FRESH WATER spring fed stream that poured right into the ocean there on the beach! I have to go again soon!!
Full_Dress_in_Manhattan.JPG

#20 April 26th, 2005 06:22 PM

MrPicMe

Oh yeah, MrPicME likes it dirty too!! :-)
DSC_0081.JPG

#21 April 26th, 2005 06:36 PM

brodypaling

zimbonies wrote:

Mee too!  When a woman does this, it usually means that I'll get a belly-button shot.  mmmm -- yummy!

hmmmmmmmmmm I see ur like me LOVE a girls sexy tum tum! yummmmmmmmmmmy

#22 April 26th, 2005 06:42 PM

Gimme_Danger

MrPicMe wrote:

Oh yeah, MrPicME likes it dirty too!! :-)
DSC_0081.JPG

mr picme also likes it 'cleaned up'.

that guys on the ground in that shot but you extracted him in your fav application and dropped him into a sky shot tongue

#23 April 26th, 2005 06:56 PM

MrPicMe

Gimme_Danger wrote:

that guys on the ground in that shot but you extracted him in your fav application and dropped him into a sky shot tongue

BElieve me when i say: I've learned my lesson about cut and paste Photoshoped images here.... I ASSURE you this is not a doctor'd photo of myself... No shot that I post on this site will be cut and paste EVER! This may be proof...
DSC_00991.JPG

#24 April 26th, 2005 06:58 PM

nagaloo

Gimme_Danger wrote:

Hey it looks real to me. And we have them right here in my area. They can go 20 feet in the air hang their ass over the handle bars and still be sitting pretty when they hit the ground. I see them lay the bike on it's side in the air and still land on the wheels.
I can't doubt anyone whos been to Meat Cove and returned alive LMAO.
Stew

PS Hey Head whats up I am trying to add a photo I get an EXCEEDES FORUM QUOTA BY 1.?? MB MY FILE IS ONLY 70KB

#25 April 26th, 2005 07:09 PM

MrPicMe

I admit that some things can look layered. Take this shot here I took a few months ago... You be the judge. Besides, I know "HEAD" would call me on it if it were a freud. HEAD, the verdict is???
DSC00542.JPG

Board footer