#1 October 5th, 2003 11:55 PM

walden2001

Just joined up...

Hi everyone, I have just joined up and have found that the sponsorship was VERY worthwhile.  The quality of artists and their photos is excellent.  I am impressed by the concept, and the unique creativity that individual girls have presented themselves in their folios.  A great site with simple and clear navigation. Well done all round administrators. 
  I was interested, though in viewing the artists in order of when they posted, rather than just work through alphabetically.  Is there some way to access a list or something to see how the very first girl presented, compared to the ones coming through now?  Just curious, really, if it's too hard, don't worry.
   Also, it would be nice to see an artist do just a 'black and white' photo shoot. Most digital cameras have simple effect settings for this to occur, and it would be nice to see a girl handle an 'arty' B+W theme. What do others think of this idea? Please, I don't want to see twenty folios suddenly go black and white, it's just a creative urge to see some 'Edward Western' type images included in an up and coming series.
Thanks again for a quality site and excellent photography,
take care,
walden.

#2 October 6th, 2003 01:39 AM

Head

Re: Just joined up...

Well actually the order is roughly as you get the list by clicking 'show all folios', at least for the first few dozen.  'cowchic' was the first, followed not far behind by 'plaid'.

'diana'mardou' did some B&W images, as did another whose name escapes me...

Welcome to the sponsor's cabal, anyway!

Board footer