#1 March 27th, 2005 04:26 PM

liandra_dahl

Caught in the act

I was looking at the folio by Jenna_RS and zimbonies comments that in 106 a very lucky passerby got to have a good old gawp at the lovely view. I love the idea that on any given day there are all these girls armed with a digital camera on loan from ISM getting nude in all sorts of different locations. I got caught in the woods first by an old man who I noticed spying at me from behind a tree who I asked to leave and then by a barely adolscent boy walking his dog! I feared I might have scared him for life. Do any of the other contributor/ sponsors have any funny stories about being caught in the act?

#2 March 27th, 2005 07:44 PM

Manring

Re: Caught in the act

Well, my own caught-in-the-act story has to do with an alluring red-headed girl named Robin in a place called French Park, a good many moons ago.

She and I were naked, away from what we thought would be any prying eyes, going at it big time in the green spring freshness of the outdoors, when the caretaker for the old estate (now a public park) came up from behind, fresh off his tractor from mowing the first new grass, all aghast, and bid us to be clothed, quickly, so as to not further offend either his sensibilities or those of the Girl Scout Troop who were, he announced, somewhere else in the park.

I said "Turn your head, if you would, so she may get dressed".

The caretaker said "What, so you can whack me over the head?"

"Ha!" I replied, "With what? I am NAKED!"

We dressed and tried to explain we'd tried to take care, in our spring-like amorous ways, to be completely unobserved in the huge park. He too a territorial stance and persisted in saying we'd violated his grounds and had endangered the young Girl Scouts, distant as they may be, and insisted that we deserved to be handed over to authorities.

Robin and I dressed ourselves and, seeing no other way out, reluctantly agreed to follow him down through the woods and across Ridge Road to the local constabulary, where supposedly we would be charged with acts of indecent exposure and endangerment to the local young scouts.

As we walked over trail and through woods, I talked to him quietly and asked if he had ever done anything similar in his own youth; if he had ever felt close and wanting, with someone from his own acquaintance and took it upon himself to act on it in what seemed to be a safe place. Had he ever done anything like Robin and I had, I wondered aloud?

Robin and I walked in tandem, several steps behind the caretaker, down the trail and dodged traffic as we crossed Ridge Road on the way to the Amberley Village Police Department.

The caretaker opened the station door and the three of us walked in under bright white flourescent lights towards the desk Sergeant, who watched us with eyebrows raised, ready for whatever our story may be.

We stood there for what seemed like way too long.

The caretaker turned his head an almost imperceptible nod to the left and met my eyes.

Then he paused, looked back at the Sergeant and said "I found these two up in the park, but I believe we've worked things out."

liandra_dahl wrote:

I got caught in the woods first by an old man who I noticed spying at me from behind a tree...

Do any of the other contributor/ sponsors have any funny stories about being caught in the act?

#3 March 29th, 2005 12:24 AM

liandra_dahl

LOL! That sounds like one to tell the grand children.

A hard instrument that would have been to hand immediately to mind upon reading this...

#4 March 29th, 2005 12:43 AM

Belgareth

True ..........  but quite some instrument it would be to whack him over the head!!!!!!

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#5 May 1st, 2005 06:19 PM

Manring

Hmm...I thought that, surely, more people would respond to this thread. Gotta be more stories out there. . .

liandra_dahl wrote:

LOL! That sounds like one to tell the grand children.

#6 May 1st, 2005 09:51 PM

zimbonies

Manring wrote:

Hmm...I thought that, surely, more people would respond to this thread. Gotta be more stories out there. . .

Well, I probably HAVE been seen naked or in the 'act', but I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist (very limited though) so it doesn't bother me.  Sometimes I wish that someone would see me nude or in the middle of love making.  However, I don't know if I've ever given anyone that chance (although there is always the opportunity!)...or that they would even WANT to see me this way!
*sigh*

Jim

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#7 May 1st, 2005 10:31 PM

MrPicMe

This one time on a HOT summer night, I was havinvg a little "rumble" in the back seat of my car, and I guess it was so loud and passionate, that a block away on the other side of a small wooded area somone must have heard us and called the police...

Next thing I know, 2 squad cars came flying up along side of us with their hands on their pistol screaming; "Let me see your hands!"

...Long story short, I guess the woman sounded like she was being "killed", and the police were racing to her rescue. After heart beats settled, we all had a good long laugh!!!

:-)

#8 May 1st, 2005 10:53 PM

Belgareth

Manring wrote:

I've been fortunate (or maybe unfortunate) that most of my encounters have been in relative safety, apart from one and that happened quite some time ago, in my early twenties.

I was walking with a friend (I will call her Sally, for reasons which will become apparent) whom I had know for a couple of years and, up until now, our relationship had been purely platonic. The route to her home took us past a disused petrol station and, out of the blue, she asked if I fancied a "quick one" (her words not mine). I was quite surprised but she was a very attractive girl and the thought of intimacy had cross my mind at odd times, although a "qucik one" in my book is usually anything but quick. We walked around to the back of the building, which was very secluded and appeared fairly safe, although the ground surface was not something on which you would place anything but your feet. Sally seemed very eager to get things moving and immediately removed her panties, finding a convenient nail in the wall on which to hang them. I noticed that there was a heart on the front of them, with an an embroidered  text which said "I love Sally". I quickly lost interest in the underwear as she had dropped my jeans and was having a very intimate conversation with erection. To cut a long story short, both of us had just reached orgasm when we heard footsteps along the side of the building. I quickly dressed and we headed away from the noise of the footsteps and back around to the front of the building and resumed our journey. We hadn't gotten very far, when Sally suddenly stopped and said "I've left my knickers on that nail in the wall". We cautiously returned to the place of our intercourse and were relieved to find it deserted but we were less relieved to discover that her underwear was no longer there.

We returned to her home, entering via the rear door and on the long kitchen table was the missing item of clothing with a note attached which said "So do I but I would like to know why these were left hanging on a nail." Sally's mother was sitting at the other end of the table!

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#9 May 2nd, 2005 03:05 AM

EgonArbus

Manring wrote:

Not quite the shark tales of Antipodean folklore, but I used to live close to a very beautiful, secluded little reservoir which I would frequent with girlfriend to take 'dips'.  On one such visit I was nibbled on the back of the knee by a particularly bad-tempered pike! Why it chose to take a bite out of the, shall we say, least fleshy part of me, I've no idea?

Yes, have been caught "in the act" too, and it was fairly recent, so am not sure if I'm ready to relive the experience just yet?

#10 May 2nd, 2005 04:46 AM

zille

I lost my virginity at a pond in my hometown (on "Memorial Day," which has always kept the date memorable for me!

We had moved away from the tourist-filled areas, and the beach filled with hyper kids, preening teens, and adults intent on keeping their children from drowning.  We found a seculded spot in the woods.

It was not the best sex, as both he and I were virgins, but there he was laying on top of me, pumping away, when suddenly, I heard this huge noise!  It was a plane, I think a Lear Jet or something similar, and it was flying really low right over us!  I am sure the pilot and whatever passengers were looking got a birds-eye view of the popping of my cherry!

As I recall, I waved.

I've not had much sex outdoors after that (I really hate bugs!) but I've had fun adventures in bathrooms, and I am loud enough that my whole dorm would know when I was having sex in college -- it was pretty public!

The next time I was busted outdoors was during a photo-shoot, when I was tied to (suspended from) a tree.  We were doing this "Cowboy & Indian" fetish shoot, and I was the Indian Maiden, being ravished horribly [cough cough] by a studly Cowboy (or, well, a butch lesbian dressed as a cowboy.)  This guy came over and asked if he could watch.  We told him, no, go away.  He then moved out of what he thought was our line of view -- and took his clothes off!  We sent the big strong woman who had tied me to the tree to go deal with him.  The funny thing was he had a dog on a leash with him!

Okay -- that's a long enough post!  I'll save my other "caught in the act" stories for another time!

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#11 May 3rd, 2005 04:30 PM

SCSIgirl

Manring wrote:

To earn an income  (photography doesn't cut it) I'm an electrician for several rock 'n'roll houses in the Bay Area.  Major acts of pile driving in the audience aren't uncommon.  I remember the last time Rob Zombie came around,  one couple up in the last row was pretty blantant about it.  She was sitting backward on his lap drilling for white gold.  The entire section was watching them,  not the show.  I saw them later, backstage so I think they were part of the poser team.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#12 May 3rd, 2005 04:44 PM

SCSIgirl

liandra_dahl wrote:

I was looking at the folio by Jenna_RS and zimbonies comments that in 106 a very lucky passerby got to have a good old gawp at the lovely view. I love the idea that on any given day there are all these girls armed with a digital camera on loan from ISM getting nude in all sorts of different locations. I got caught in the woods first by an old man who I noticed spying at me from behind a tree who I asked to leave and then by a barely adolscent boy walking his dog! I feared I might have scared him for life. Do any of the other contributor/ sponsors have any funny stories about being caught in the act?

This is a tad off-topic, LD, but amusing none the less.  Santa Cruz is the self-proclaimed lesbian capitol of the West Coast.  About 10-15 years ago,  the women of Santa Cruz stormed city hall and demanded equality in the topless laws.  If men were allowed to be topless on the City beaches,  then so should women.  The council went a step further and made the whole city "clothing optional".  A couple of years ago there was a call to 911 complaining of a man walking naked through downtown  (properly called the Pacific Garden Mall).  The police did not respond because the man was not violating any ordinances.

The really odd side effect of this is that if you or any woman goes topless on a County beach or a State beach,  you will be arrested.  But you can walk buns out on any city beach, park, or street and only be stared at!!  So, since all these beaches butt up to each other,  it would seem you could stand right on the border of a city beach and be fully visible on a state beach.  What a wonderful world we live in!!!

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#13 May 3rd, 2005 04:53 PM

brodypaling

Yesterday
Finshing my folio

Naked on my balcony

3 bus loads of kids?
Old man and wife going for walk
High school boy walking past
Mum with pram
Man walking past...............the list goes on    lol

If no one see's me......am I still here?[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Magenta]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR]

#14 May 3rd, 2005 07:45 PM

zimbonies

brodypaling wrote:

Yesterday
Finshing my folio

Naked on my balcony

Oh, I can't wait!  Here we go again -- I'm holding my breath just like I did for Zille!

Jim

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#15 May 4th, 2005 01:13 AM

MrPicMe

SCSIgirl wrote:

To earn an income  (photography doesn't cut it) I'm an electrician for several rock 'n'roll houses in the Bay Area.  Major acts of pile driving in the audience aren't uncommon.  I remember the last time Rob Zombie came around,  one couple up in the last row was pretty blantant about it.  She was sitting backward on his lap drilling for white gold.  The entire section was watching them,  not the show.  I saw them later, backstage so I think they were part of the poser team.

I had the same thing happen to me at A PERFECT CIRCLE CONCERT IN NJ! I was second row center stage, and this "couple" from now where shows up halfway thru the show, and start going at it RIGHT NEXT TO ME! ...No lie! Like in SILENCE OF THE LAMBS <-->I COULD SMELL CLARICE!!! If that wasn't enough, They would bang into me from time to time too!!!

I know this sounds far fetched, but this seems to be the "NEW FAD".

KEEP "ROCK'N"OUT THERE!

;-)

Board footer