#1 February 13th, 2005 05:05 PM

hallux

Camera

Please forgive the devil's advocate, but I noticed the Sony digital camera is VERY popular with our artists. Did they borrow them, promote them or just all use them by coincidence.

Anyhow they did take good pics!  I love those super close ups.....next best to being there!!!

#2 February 13th, 2005 10:20 PM

zimbonies

Re: Camera

hallux wrote:

Please forgive the devil's advocate, but I noticed the Sony digital camera is VERY popular with our artists. Did they borrow them, promote them or just all use them by coincidence.

Anyhow they did take good pics!  I love those super close ups.....next best to being there!!!

If you do a forum search for "Sony", you will find a thread discussing the same thing you are asking about...

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#3 February 14th, 2005 12:50 AM

Belgareth

zimbonies wrote:

If you do a forum search for "Sony", you will find a thread discussing the same thing you are asking about...

Thanks for that fella, I got the horrible feeling we were going to have to go through the whole thing again! No disrespect to Hallux who, I guess, is a newcomer.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 February 19th, 2005 10:51 PM

hallux

Belgareth wrote:

Thanks for that fella, I got the horrible feeling we were going to have to go through the whole thing again! No disrespect to Hallux who, I guess, is a newcomer.

Thank you guys for the enlightenment. I managed to see the thread started by medicboy back in Sep 03. Oh boy that was a long time ago!! for a newby anyway, as you can see I only joined in Jan 05.

I don't really care who the girls are or who took the pics as long as I see things I like to see. I like the girls shown here, remind me of those in Abby Winters.

Not keen to see male pics though, with respect, not even those of Belgareth at any age.

Board footer