#1 February 11th, 2005 03:22 AM

wantingscott

anyone else feel this way

i like Rouge's folio so much because:
1. it starts out clothed. i like to get a sense of what an artist looks like IN their knickers before they take them off.
2. she looks SO MUCH like my wife. i've wanted her to shoot herself, but she won't, so this is a good sub for my imagination.
3. because when i "use" these folios, i like the the ones that look the most like my significant other. because, i guess, i'm putting my wife in fantasy situations (naturally) and guys tend to need visuals most of the time.

anyone feel the same? anyone understand what i mean?

#2 February 11th, 2005 06:12 AM

capiango

Re: anyone else feel this way

wantingscott wrote:

i like Rouge's folio so much because:
1. it starts out clothed. i like to get a sense of what an artist looks like IN their knickers before they take them off.
2. she looks SO MUCH like my wife. i've wanted her to shoot herself, but she won't, so this is a good sub for my imagination.
3. because when i "use" these folios, i like the the ones that look the most like my significant other. because, i guess, i'm putting my wife in fantasy situations (naturally) and guys tend to need visuals most of the time.

anyone feel the same? anyone understand what i mean?

Yes, I agree which is one of the reason why I prefer less editing in the folios and in this case she also looks very much like my ex and that does do a little extra something for me heh.

Board footer