#1 January 19th, 2005 07:04 PM

voyeur2

younger men older women older men younger women

Lucille made an interesting point in thread 'lovely hairy women out there."  How old is too old, or how young is too young?  For instance - a man in his 90's married a woman in her twenties.  They lived together four years until he died, leaving his estate to her.  It was contested and the will was overturned.  On the basis of age gap - no mention of mental incapacity on the man's part.

lucille wrote:

hey why does no one kick up a fuss about older women liking younger men??  why doesn’t anyone call me perverted if I appreciate the beauty of a group of school boys? (well maybe they do, afta I told em!)

women like young men because they are fun, uncomplicated, unembittered (can you introduce me, head to one of these women...??) and aren't gagging to breed!

Of course young women are beautiful and desirable, they are fresh (looking anyway….not always smelling) not all are stupid and malleable some are smart and know exactly what they are getting out of the relationship with sugar daddy. 

Young men are the same, it seems perfectly acceptable for a nation of housewives to all wanna do the wild thang with Ian Thorpe, but disgusting and seedy for the nations working men to fantasize about some nubile barely there 18 yo. 

The other thing is that 14- 18 y.o is a very exciting time for both male and female, it’s when we discover mature sexual desire and fulfillment.  Who wouldn’t want to be along for that ride??

You are young and desirable and old and desirable but for different reasons and that is ok wink

Have I ever lied to you before?

#2 January 20th, 2005 04:57 AM

vito3dita

Re: younger men older women older men younger women

I spent 4 years with a woman 7 years older than me but unfortunately she did not leave any estate to me.

#3 January 20th, 2005 09:41 AM

lucille

in terms of how old is too old, then i reckon if you are getting satisfied sexually, emotionally and intellectually then who gives a toss about the age difference?  Of course you should leave the relationship with what you came into it with, unless you were together for a considerable period and amassed a fortune…. (e.g he went out and worked and she stayed home and worked) in that case da woman deserves half…that’s right half! But 4 years wit a billionaire doesn’t count and fair play that she came in a pauper and left a pauper!

#4 January 20th, 2005 07:05 PM

voyeur2

lucille wrote:

in terms of how old is too old, then i reckon if you are getting satisfied sexually, emotionally and intellectually then who gives a toss about the age difference?  Of course you should leave the relationship with what you came into it with, unless you were together for a considerable period and amassed a fortune…. (e.g he went out and worked and she stayed home and worked) in that case da woman deserves half…that’s right half! But 4 years wit a billionaire doesn’t count and fair play that she came in a pauper and left a pauper!

I am sorry I raised that issue - it has muddied the water on the original point I wanted to discuss.  As to your point on the exreme case of the billionaire and heiress, it denigrates and dismisses the relationship on the basis of money and time spent?  What do we know about what they had together?  Surely she deserves something for the time with him.  It seems obvious he was appreciative and since he was not found to be of unsound mind in his lifetine, we hav e to conclude the dirty old man was happy with his wife and wanted her to get something.  Perhaps for other reasons - and good ones - he wanted to disinherit a bunch of bloodsucking wannabe heirs just waiting for the old bugger to kick off so they can spend his millions and used this woman in part to accomplish his wish?  What do we know?  Nada.  We should keep out of the money and judgement bit, concentrate on the relationship bit. 

In my divorce my wife got the house, the money, the investments, and she was the one messing around, cheating and even cyber sexing behing my back.  Justice is expensive, time consuming, and I preferred to get on with my life rather than spend most of the assets fighting for several years of bitterness over it.  Did I do the right thing?

Pragmatic is sometimes as good as it gets.

#5 January 21st, 2005 09:40 AM

lucille

voyeur2 wrote:

I am sorry I raised that issue - it has muddied the water on the original point I wanted to discuss.  As to your point on the exreme case of the billionaire and heiress, it denigrates and dismisses the relationship on the basis of money and time spent?  What do we know about what they had together?  Surely she deserves something for the time with him.  It seems obvious he was appreciative and since he was not found to be of unsound mind in his lifetine, we hav e to conclude the dirty old man was happy with his wife and wanted her to get something.  Perhaps for other reasons - and good ones - he wanted to disinherit a bunch of bloodsucking wannabe heirs just waiting for the old bugger to kick off so they can spend his millions and used this woman in part to accomplish his wish?  What do we know?  Nada.  We should keep out of the money and judgement bit, concentrate on the relationship bit. 

In my divorce my wife got the house, the money, the investments, and she was the one messing around, cheating and even cyber sexing behing my back.  Justice is expensive, time consuming, and I preferred to get on with my life rather than spend most of the assets fighting for several years of bitterness over it.  Did I do the right thing?

Pragmatic is sometimes as good as it gets.

yes for sure, I suppose she should have what he wanted her to have.....isn't that what wills are for? 

yeah we have no idea in regards to the dynamic of the relationship nor the motivations of either party.

i agree that it's betta to get on with your life and not waste time dwelling on who got the betta screw etc............

i bet you are happier and more well adjusted than she is for not clinging onto the bitterness!

#6 January 21st, 2005 09:47 AM

theda

lucille wrote:

I agree. I think age difference is fine unless one of the parties is under the age of consent.

#7 January 21st, 2005 07:41 PM

voyeur2

theda wrote:

I agree. I think age difference is fine unless one of the parties is under the age of consent.

Thnks Lucille, I think I am the winner in the happiness part, and yes I wanted to see some dialogue on the age of consent thing.

Laws worldwide vary on the legal age of consent, and there is a lot of controversy about who is exploiting whom in the sex enterprises.

Do any of you artists feel exploited?  What about - are the hungry for a slice of nudity viewing being exploited?

And on the age of consent for being in public eye, would it be ethical for a young boy or girl to be photographed, the photos held in a vault in trust until the subject achieves the age of maturity - say 25 to be safer, when they themselves can decide if and what images can be viewed? 

I think I am a normal male as far as desire to see goes, and I find the awkward beauty of the developing adolescent to be captivating.  Not that I want to exploit innocence or do other than observe consenting beauty, that has appropriate time, maturity, and independance to allow it,  does this seem like a workable idea?  How could it be done?

I read of a woman photographer who shot her own adolescent children in the nude some years ago, her book I think is now banned?  Does shooting naked babies for nappy ads enter the realm of exploitation of young persons?

Comment please?

#8 January 21st, 2005 10:26 PM

Gimme_Danger

voyeur2 wrote:

I read of a woman photographer who shot her own adolescent children in the nude some years ago, her book I think is now banned?  Does shooting naked babies for nappy ads enter the realm of exploitation of young persons?

Comment please?

Being able to photograph your own children is a wonderful privillege which shouldnt be abused.  Publishing the pictures is potentially putting your children or other children at risk because there are people with an unnatural appetite for these pictures.

As parents, we are merely guardians of our children - they do not belong to us - we should not betray the trust they place in us.

#9 January 22nd, 2005 08:06 AM

voyeur2

Gimme_Danger wrote:

Being able to photograph your own children is a wonderful privillege which shouldnt be abused.  Publishing the pictures is potentially putting your children or other children at risk because there are people with an unnatural appetite for these pictures.

As parents, we are merely guardians of our children - they do not belong to us - we should not betray the trust they place in us.

That is why I suggested the pictures not be published at all unless actually published by the child after the child an adult is over twenty five.  I say twenty five because we often do things we later regret when just over eighteen. 

And I suppose the fact that there are peoplpe with unnatural appetites for violent sex with strangers and worse should prevent publishing nude pictures of women over eighteen too? 

Personally I believe the 'unnatural appetites' are not generated by pictures, they are generated by other influences, and pictures are a better sublimation for the desires than acting them out.

#10 January 22nd, 2005 09:38 AM

Gimme_Danger

voyeur2 wrote:

Personally I believe the 'unnatural appetites' are not generated by pictures, they are generated by other influences, and pictures are a better sublimation for the desires than acting them out.

I think they can be fed by them tho...

#11 January 23rd, 2005 03:32 PM

theda

[QUOTE=voyeur2]That is why I suggested the pictures not be published at all unless actually published by the child after the child an adult is over twenty five.  I say twenty five because we often do things we later regret when just over eighteen. 

Whats the difference if the subject releases the picture of them as a child when they are over the age? it's still encouraging pedaphillia whether the subject is over 18 or not , as they are not being photographed at 18 are they?

anyway, back to age differences. i'm 21 and hate guys my age. i can't have a conversation with most of them, they are terrible lovers and have more hang ups and emotional silliness than I can almost believe! So it's hard for me to believe woman would want to hook up with a younger man really. but then I guess it just depends what you look for in a person..

#12 January 23rd, 2005 09:59 PM

voyeur2

theda wrote:

[QUOTE=voyeur2]That is why I suggested the pictures not be published at all unless actually published by the child after the child an adult is over twenty five.  I say twenty five because we often do things we later regret when just over eighteen. 

Whats the difference if the subject releases the picture of them as a child when they are over the age? it's still encouraging pedaphillia whether the subject is over 18 or not , as they are not being photographed at 18 are they?

anyway, back to age differences. i'm 21 and hate guys my age. i can't have a conversation with most of them, they are terrible lovers and have more hang ups and emotional silliness than I can almost believe! So it's hard for me to believe woman would want to hook up with a younger man really. but then I guess it just depends what you look for in a person..

I think paedophilia is not caused by seeing photos of nude adolescents.  I think it is normal to be interested in their beauty, just as it is normal to respect others privacy and not take advantage of the young and inexperienced.
On the basis of old liking young.  If you are 21 you are definitely in the young popuoloation.  And yes at the age of 18 to  25 I was not much of what a woman really wanted.  But now I am 60, and young for me is 45 to 50.  Twice your age at least.  But the reasons are in part similar.  Few your age has my education, experience of life, and I like more than a good screw for a good time.  Conversation, sharing ideas, reference to shared expeerience.  For instance hippies to you are antiques, historical things.  I am / was one, and my experience of that time is definitely different from the today media take on it.

#13 January 25th, 2005 11:39 AM

theda

voyeur2 wrote:

I think paedophilia is not caused by seeing photos of nude adolescents.  I think it is normal to be interested in their beauty, just as it is normal to respect others privacy and not take advantage of the young and inexperienced.
On the basis of old liking young.  If you are 21 you are definitely in the young popuoloation.  And yes at the age of 18 to  25 I was not much of what a woman really wanted.  But now I am 60, and young for me is 45 to 50.  Twice your age at least.  But the reasons are in part similar.  Few your age has my education, experience of life, and I like more than a good screw for a good time.  Conversation, sharing ideas, reference to shared expeerience.  For instance hippies to you are antiques, historical things.  I am / was one, and my experience of that time is definitely different from the today media take on it.

hmmm i never said that photos were the cause of peadophillia. studies have virtually almost disproven the theories surrounding the media and it's effect on people's behaviour (discounting a few nutcases at least). the 60s wasn't that long ago either my friend.

Board footer