#1 January 11th, 2005 01:20 AM

voyeur2

Samknox asks what makes a horses ass?

samknox asked me this, I guess he thinks I am qualified to define one.

What academic qualification do you have for making the statements?

Come to think of it, since we're on the subject of "qualifications", I have a question for you:

What academic qualifications does it take in order to be certified as a horse's ass?

(Now, before you get excited, keep in mind that I didn't say you were a horse's ass. I just asked what the qualifications are.)

;-)

Sam

A horse’s ass is a metaphor for a type of human.

Shall we define the characteristics of a horses ass, then find humans that fit the definition from an academic point of view?

The horse is a male, otherwise it would be a mare, colt, or gelding.

The back end extrudes copious quantities of pungent brown matter of great fertilizing power.

It is mostly muscle and bone, with a tiny bit of soft sponge like matter – not encased in bone -  in a bag.  Not actually a brain – so it does not really think, but runs on testosterone, has a low IQ.

So the academic qualifications for a horse’s ass are that there are none, 
it is testosterone driven, produces much pungent horse manure (usually as verbiage, not processed herbage.)

I kept asking you if you had some sort of academic qualifications because I was worried I might have been trying to communicate with an entity with no functioning brain. 

A Horse’s Ass.

Anyone care to comment if the shoe fits the horse?

#:->

Have I ever lied to you before?

#2 January 11th, 2005 01:51 AM

samknox

Re: Samknox asks what makes a horses ass?

[QUOTE=voyeur2]

Anyone care to comment if the shoe fits the horse?

Me!  Me!

A horse’s ass is a metaphor for a type of human.

Agreed.

Shall we define the characteristics of a horses ass, then find humans that fit the definition from an academic point of view?

Sure.

The horse is a male, otherwise it would be a mare, colt, or gelding.

Wrong.  Mares, colts, and geldings are all "horses".  An intact male equine is a "stallion" or a "stud".

The back end extrudes copious quantities of pungent brown matter of great fertilizing power.

I guess that depends on what you mean by "copious" but, okay.

It is mostly muscle and bone, with a tiny bit of soft sponge like matter – not encased in bone -  in a bag.  Not actually a brain – so it does not really think, but runs on testosterone, has a low IQ.

Hmmm.  Well, now that we know that a horse's ass isn't necessarily attached to an intact male horse, we also know that, statistically, it's unlikely to "run on" testosterone.

So the academic qualifications for a horse’s ass are that there are none, 
it is testosterone driven, produces much pungent horse manure (usually as verbiage, not processed herbage.)

Again, not technically correct, but not worth correcting.

I kept asking you if you had some sort of academic qualifications because I was worried I might have been trying to communicate with an entity with no functioning brain.

That's a lie.  You knew from the beginning that I had a functioning brain, and now you know that it functions better than yours. 

A Horse’s Ass.

Coming from you, this means...absolutely nothing.

I'd be glad to continue verbally abusing you in public if that's what you want.  It's fun, in a guilty pleasure sort of way, and not much of a challenge.

Instead, why don't you just unwad your panties and move on?  This fight's over as far as I'm concerned.

Sam

#3 January 11th, 2005 04:28 AM

Gimme_Danger

samknox wrote:

This fight's over as far as I'm concerned.

Sam

hallelujah! I am all for blood letting but it has to be interesting

#4 January 11th, 2005 06:07 AM

Belgareth

Gimme_Danger wrote:

hallelujah! I am all for blood letting but it has to be interesting

You mean it has to be green, or blue and not red ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#5 January 12th, 2005 10:37 AM

theda

Hehe, American sayings are so funny.
"jackass" and "horses ass". It just sounds so comical to me.

Board footer