(can i get an AMEN!???!)

#2 February 10th, 2005 08:20 AM

capiango

Re: to:Jules re: Holy God Above

wantingscott wrote:

dear God, Jules is SOOOOO gottamn sexy.
amen.
(can i get an AMEN!???!)

Her part3 video ended with a to be continued! Did I miss part4 somehow? it seems forever!

oh, and Amen by the way wink

#3 February 10th, 2005 09:15 AM

postgator

capiango wrote:

Her part3 video ended with a to be continued! Did I miss part4 somehow? it seems forever!

oh, and Amen by the way wink

Yes, Amen.  Absolutely.

Yeah, where is part 4?!?!?!  Goodness only knows what she's got in mind for it, and i for one can't wait a moment longer.

#4 February 11th, 2005 06:38 AM

soneil

Amen

#5 February 11th, 2005 07:39 AM

philos

soneil wrote:

Amen

Have a heart, powers-that-be. I'm old and frail and might DIE before part 4 appears! sad

#6 February 11th, 2005 06:14 PM

Gimme_Danger

I have a feeling part 4 was just TOO powerful for any of us to handle and had to be pulled wink

#7 February 12th, 2005 06:47 AM

capiango

Gimme_Danger wrote:

I have a feeling part 4 was just TOO powerful for any of us to handle and had to be pulled wink

Im guessing it was just pushed back a bit to keep us waiting but if it has indeed been pulled I would be curious to know.

#8 February 13th, 2005 06:22 AM

philos

capiango wrote:

Im guessing it was just pushed back a bit to keep us waiting but if it has indeed been pulled I would be curious to know.

You'd be curious?  I'd be furious!!!

#9 February 13th, 2005 10:20 AM

Head

philos wrote:

You'd be curious?  I'd be furious!!!

Rest assured there is plenty more of Jules coming (so to speak) on ISM Extra.

#10 February 13th, 2005 10:25 AM

philos

Head wrote:

Oh, thank you sir!

#11 February 14th, 2005 12:58 AM

Belgareth

philos wrote:

Oh, thank you sir!

I just think it's great to have so much applause for a UK contributor. There are so few from this side of the Pond who participate and yet we manage to stick our oar into most other things. Hey Head, I could start a UK branch ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#12 February 14th, 2005 09:42 AM

centrevom

Belgareth wrote:

I just think it's great to have so much applause for a UK contributor. There are so few from this side of the Pond who participate and yet we manage to stick our oar into most other things. Hey Head, I could start a UK branch ;-)

Yes; but how English is Jules?  She gives her birthplace as UK, but her accent indicates she lives, or has lived, a fair amount of time in Australia.  Not that I hold it for or against her one way or another! - she's unutterably gorgeous whatever.

#13 February 14th, 2005 10:08 AM

Head

centrevom wrote:

Yes; but how English is Jules?  She gives her birthplace as UK, but her accent indicates she lives, or has lived, a fair amount of time in Australia.  Not that I hold it for or against her one way or another! - she's unutterably gorgeous whatever.

Jules is married to an Australian, which probably accounts for the accent.  And the good news is, she's coming out here very soon and will be doing some more shoots...

Belgareth, please submit your resume!

#14 February 14th, 2005 05:44 PM

philos

Belgareth wrote:

I just think it's great to have so much applause for a UK contributor.

I agree. Have you noticed that although our contribution is small it is of very high quality? (or maybe I'm biassed!)

#15 February 14th, 2005 06:16 PM

Gimme_Danger

philos wrote:

I agree. Have you noticed that although our contribution is small it is of very high quality? (or maybe I'm biassed!)

I also get the feeling that we Brits make up a disproportionately high percentage of the sponsor pool

#16 February 14th, 2005 11:26 PM

centrevom

Gimme_Danger wrote:

I also get the feeling that we Brits make up a disproportionately high percentage of the sponsor pool

Yes I'd noticed that too; I think we do, judging by the forums anyway.  Got any statitistics, Head?

#17 February 16th, 2005 12:52 AM

wantingscott

Originally Posted by Gimme_Danger
"I also get the feeling that we Brits make up a disproportionately high percentage of the sponsor pool"

i get the feeling that i'm one of the few in the US who knows about ISM... thanks Barnes & Noble and MacAddictUK!!!   (it sucks having to read the foreign mags for culture... wink

#18 February 20th, 2005 01:28 AM

philos

Head wrote:

And here it is - dg4, in which dirtygirl gets clean - and still more on the way apparantly. Will she stay clean? I hope not. Thanks Jules and thanks Head: My cup runneth over!

#19 February 20th, 2005 10:21 AM

Head

centrevom wrote:

Yes I'd noticed that too; I think we do, judging by the forums anyway.  Got any statitistics, Head?

OK USA accounts for about 55%, followed by 12% for the   UK, 6% for Germany, followed closey by Canada and Australia.  So it would seem that you're right, poms are the biggest ISM fans, bless your butties.

#20 February 20th, 2005 08:06 PM

hallux

Belgareth wrote:

Looking forwards to a Pommy branch. Lived in the UK for a few years and sampled quite a few " peaches and cream " skins. Simply delicious!!!

Not that Aussie girls are not as good.

#21 February 20th, 2005 10:39 PM

zimbonies

Head wrote:

OK USA accounts for about 55%, followed by 12% for the   UK, 6% for Germany, followed closey by Canada and Australia.  So it would seem that you're right, poms are the biggest ISM fans, bless your butties.

This is very interesting to me because most of the models are from Australia.  What does that say for us Americans??

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#22 February 20th, 2005 11:37 PM

Belgareth

Head wrote:

Jules is married to an Australian, which probably accounts for the accent.  And the good news is, she's coming out here very soon and will be doing some more shoots...

Belgareth, please submit your resume!

Head, please give me a clue as to the resumé content. I'm sure you don't want my height, weight and hair colour! ;-)

#23 February 20th, 2005 11:50 PM

Belgareth

hallux wrote:

Looking forwards to a Pommy branch. Lived in the UK for a few years and sampled quite a few " peaches and cream " skins. Simply delicious!!!

Not that Aussie girls are not as good.

I think a Pommy branch would be good, assuming that we don't need a couple of hundred cameras at our disposal for the ladies to drop in the river, bath or other detrimental fluid ;-) Notice I didn't mention the sea but I could only think of a few places near the sea where it would be possible to take pics without, either drawing a large crowd, or risking prosecution.

As for the contributors from the different countries, I would not attempt to draw comparisons. Each country has it's own special qualities when it comes to the indigenous population

#24 February 22nd, 2005 05:51 AM

voyeur2

Head wrote:

hmmm  Meaningless statistic?

if the population of the UK is a bit more than one fourth of that of the US, then the UK is ahead by a hair, but Canada is about 9 percent of the US population so that might put Canada even or ahead of the UK, perhaps Australia is best represented as percent of population, Germany - way last?

Have I ever lied to you before?

#25 May 12th, 2005 05:35 AM

wantingscott

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

"May 11, 2005    Jules//"lawn_fun"
It has been too long since we heard from ISM icon Jules, so this week we have two scorching videos for Extra patrons. Firstly it's fun on the lawn as only Jukes can make it, and you'll get the impression from this she might actually enjoy getting her kit off. No, really?"

i am psychic: i got my kit off this morning to #5 while checking today's schedule & having morning coffee... (multitask...)

Board footer