#1 December 31st, 2004 02:53 AM

fatquack

Where is Kex' folio?

I just see empty frames and there is no zip too???

#2 December 31st, 2004 11:14 AM

shannon
Administrator

Re: Where is Kex' folio?

fatquack wrote:

I just see empty frames and there is no zip too???

hhmmm.  its fine for me.  did you try refreshing the page?
anyone else having a problem with it?

#3 January 1st, 2005 02:04 AM

fatquack

shannon wrote:

hhmmm.  its fine for me.  did you try refreshing the page?
anyone else having a problem with it?

Sure I tried refreshing, it looks like this for me and the zip is also not in the "view all artists" page.

#4 January 4th, 2005 09:21 AM

fatquack

It still doesn't work for me, but with a little bit of hacking I downloaded the zipfile...

eusa_whistle.gif

FQ

(are you there, Head?)

#5 January 4th, 2005 09:49 AM

Head

fatquack wrote:

It still doesn't work for me, but with a little bit of hacking I downloaded the zipfile...

eusa_whistle.gif

FQ

(are you there, Head?)

We haven't had any other complaints but it's curious that it's only that one folo, right?  It looks like that if you interrupt the page while it's drawing the images, because the graphics will come first from your cache.

#6 January 4th, 2005 12:00 PM

fatquack

Head wrote:

We haven't had any other complaints but it's curious that it's only that one folo, right?  It looks like that if you interrupt the page while it's drawing the images, because the graphics will come from first your cache.

Just that one, and my cache is always emptied when I close my browser. But als on http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/gener … &offset=24
with an empty cache I get this:

#7 January 4th, 2005 04:34 PM

Head

fatquack wrote:

Just that one, and my cache is always emptied when I close my browser. But als on http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/gener … &offset=24
with an empty cache I get this:

That is very strange and definitely seems to be a local prob, as we haven't had any other reports.  If it happens on any other folio email me and I'll get the tech onto it.

Board footer