#1 December 18th, 2004 11:32 AM

jdozit

Do, Please tell!

Am I the only one that likes it when the girls respond in the comments section under the folios?  I think it adds so much to the folios when the girls themselves talk about the shoot. I would love to see more of the women say what they thought about how the shoot turned out, or maybe which pics where their personal favorites. Its the little things like that which really give insite into the girls personality. Am I the only one who thinks ISM should encourage( not insist ) the girls to consider doing this.

#2 December 19th, 2004 02:00 AM

mirjana

Re: Do, Please tell!

jdozit wrote:

Am I the only one that likes it when the girls respond in the comments section under the folios?  I think it adds so much to the folios when the girls themselves talk about the shoot. I would love to see more of the women say what they thought about how the shoot turned out, or maybe which pics where their personal favorites. Its the little things like that which really give insite into the girls personality. Am I the only one who thinks ISM should encourage( not insist ) the girls to consider doing this.

JDozit, I think you are right. It makes the girls so much more "human"if you know what I mean. I, for instance would have liked it when I shot my folio.

#3 December 19th, 2004 11:47 AM

jdozit

mirjana wrote:

JDozit, I think you are right. It makes the girls so much more "human"if you know what I mean. I, for instance would have liked it when I shot my folio.

Mirjana, your folio is probably my favorite because you have interacted so much in the comments section, the pics where really great and much appreciated, but your comments where what really caused me to adore you as a person and not just an image on the screen. Thanks.

#4 December 19th, 2004 06:26 PM

philos

jdozit wrote:

Mirjana, your folio is probably my favorite because you have interacted so much in the comments section, the pics where really great and much appreciated, but your comments where what really caused me to adore you as a person and not just an image on the screen. Thanks.

Reading this conversation inspired me to look again at Mirjana's pictures. Aren't they delightfully witty and sophisticated? I feel really cheered up now!

#5 December 21st, 2004 08:45 PM

theda

yeah, one of my favourite things about doing ISM was reading and replying to the comments. Such an ego boost! Everyone always says such nice things...:)

#6 December 22nd, 2004 01:46 AM

elly

theda wrote:

yeah, one of my favourite things about doing ISM was reading and replying to the comments. Such an ego boost! Everyone always says such nice things...:)

i can't believe the good responce i have had from people. i have never done anything like this befor and the nice things people have said make me want to do it again. thanks to everyone who has comented on my folio.
x

#7 December 22nd, 2004 03:24 AM

philos

elly wrote:

i can't believe the good responce i have had from people. i have never done anything like this befor and the nice things people have said make me want to do it again. thanks to everyone who has comented on my folio.
x

Please do it again Elly: You're so good at it!

#8 December 22nd, 2004 10:37 AM

elly

philos wrote:

Please do it again Elly: You're so good at it!

i would love too. please vote for me and hopefully they will ask me back for a reload. i think that i feel alot more confident and i would be much more experimental with the photos i tuck.

Board footer