#1 December 15th, 2004 07:56 AM

postgator

Jules "Dirtygirl 2" coming soon??

Hi, was just wondering (as i've been since the day i saw part 1!) when part 2 to Jules's "Dirtygirl" video will be appearing on ISM.  Part 1 was, frankly, bloody amazing.  Who's with me here?  We demand more Jules!  Thanks ISM people (especially Jules, who i assume has come out of the shower by now).

#2 December 15th, 2004 08:31 AM

Head

Re: Jules "Dirtygirl 2" coming soon??

postgator wrote:

Hi, was just wondering (as i've been since the day i saw part 1!) when part 2 to Jules's "Dirtygirl" video will be appearing on ISM.  Part 1 was, frankly, bloody amazing.  Who's with me here?  We demand more Jules!  Thanks ISM people (especially Jules, who i assume has come out of the shower by now).

We'll put part 2 up tomorrow, but after that we need to make way for new artists so the remainder of Jules' video will be Extra content.

#3 December 17th, 2004 04:34 AM

Belgareth

Head wrote:

We'll put part 2 up tomorrow, but after that we need to make way for new artists so the remainder of Jules' video will be Extra content.

Head, am I missing something or have you used the Mediteranean version of tomorrow ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 December 17th, 2004 08:58 AM

postgator

Belgareth wrote:

Head, am I missing something or have you used the Mediteranean version of tomorrow ;-)

Yes, i'd noticed that too (you won't be surprised to hear!).

#5 December 17th, 2004 11:57 PM

philos

It's here now, and it's good. Go watch - you'll be amazed!

#6 December 18th, 2004 03:13 AM

postgator

philos wrote:

It's here now, and it's good. Go watch - you'll be amazed!

You're weren't wrong - i was.  I don't know what to say.  Worth any wait, certainly.  Thankyou Jules and ISM for genuinely knocking the stuffing out of me!

#7 December 18th, 2004 03:37 AM

Belgareth

postgator wrote:

You're weren't wrong - i was.  I don't know what to say.  Worth any wait, certainly.  Thankyou Jules and ISM for genuinely knocking the stuffing out of me!

Me thinks that Jules did some stuffing knocking out of herself also ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#8 December 19th, 2004 01:58 AM

mirjana

I just saw the video and WOW! Hot! I think I'm retreating upstairs for a while;)

Board footer