#1 November 8th, 2004 03:14 PM

Head

EXTRA just got fatter

Well the time has come.   The archives are burstin' and just about every artist wants to Reload so we have gigabytes of fine folios to show you all.  From today, Extra will be updated daily, which means if you're an ISM Extra subscriber you'll see updates every 12 hours.  Yep, fresh twice daily.  And how much are we putting the sponsorship rate up, you ask?  Nil.  nada.  niente.

If you're not yet an Extra member, you can upgrade and pay only the difference between your existing plan, and the Extra plan.  Unless, that is, you're a member through our old biller, CCBill, in which case you should open a new account trhough GMBilling.

Enjoy, and thanks to all you loyal sponsors for supporting us!

#2 November 9th, 2004 05:09 AM

MrLance

Re: EXTRA just got fatter

Very nice!

Head wrote:

Well the time has come.   The archives are burstin' and just about every artist wants to Reload so we have gigabytes of fine folios to show you all.  From today, Extra will be updated daily, which means if you're an ISM Extra subscriber you'll see updates every 12 hours.  Yep, fresh twice daily.  And how much are we putting the sponsorship rate up, you ask?  Nil.  nada.  niente.

If you're not yet an Extra member, you can upgrade and pay only the difference between your existing plan, and the Extra plan.  Unless, that is, you're a member through our old biller, CCBill, in which case you should open a new account trhough GMBilling.

#3 November 10th, 2004 06:07 AM

Belgareth

Head wrote:

Well, what can I say except - Thank you - Merci beaucoup - Schoenen Dank and Good on yer mate! The problem is I'll probably have to stop working to keep up with the unflux of lovely ladies ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 November 19th, 2004 11:07 AM

alexis

Congratulations on a) going to 12 hour updates, and b) maintaining the high quality folios despite having to churn out twice the amount now smile

So where's our ISM mouse mats to celebrate? *chuckle*

-A smile

#5 December 7th, 2004 07:44 PM

mcam2000

Maybe i have read it in another post but i'm not so sure. The idea to see a complete post starting from the shoot #000 to the end will be great. We will be able to admire the intere work of an artist (e.g. once in a month) including not focused shoots or overexposed and the shoots that are not shoving the artist too (in a folio i saw some clothes on a ladder and i found this shoot very tempting). tnx in advance in considering my idea.

#6 December 7th, 2004 10:37 PM

Head

mcam2000 wrote:

Maybe i have read it in another post but i'm not so sure. The idea to see a complete post starting from the shoot #000 to the end will be great. We will be able to admire the intere work of an artist (e.g. once in a month) including not focused shoots or overexposed and the shoots that are not shoving the artist too (in a folio i saw some clothes on a ladder and i found this shoot very tempting). tnx in advance in considering my idea.

Yep we've done that a couple of times, tho' I can't recall which folios...and we'll be doing it again soon.

#7 December 7th, 2004 11:07 PM

mcam2000

Head wrote:

Yep we've done that a couple of times, tho' I can't recall which folios...and we'll be doing it again soon.

is anyone able to tell me the names of complete folios i'm lost in the beauty of each artists sufing between the folios

Board footer