#1 October 31st, 2004 10:10 PM

thylacine

Dandy video

Head,

Why is the Dandy video only available to Extra members? When you set up the different levels of Membership you stated quite clearly that videos were part of the Standard membership package. Why have you broken your word?

For Standard members like myself, who have been entertained by Dandy's antics in her previous videos, having her third one only available to Extra Members is a really mean and shitty thing for you to do.

If you thought that doing so would make me want to become an Extra Member think again. I'm so annoyed by your actions that I feel like cancelling my Membership altogether.

#2 November 1st, 2004 01:00 AM

Head

Re: Dandy video

thylacine wrote:

Head,

Why is the Dandy video only available to Extra members? When you set up the different levels of Membership you stated quite clearly that videos were part of the Standard membership package. Why have you broken your word?

For Standard members like myself, who have been entertained by Dandy's antics in her previous videos, having her third one only available to Extra Members is a really mean and shitty thing for you to do.

If you thought that doing so would make me want to become an Extra Member think again. I'm so annoyed by your actions that I feel like cancelling my Membership altogether.

I thought we might be hearing from you!  Yes we said when we introduced videos they'd be available to Standard members, one per week.  You'll still get a video this week, but Dandy's is a Reload for Extra members.  We've got quite a lot of unused video footage but also a lot more girls shooting video these days.  So we haven't broken our word, we're just adding more content for Extra members.

#3 November 1st, 2004 11:40 AM

MrLance

Head wrote:

I thought we might be hearing from you!  Yes we said when we introduced videos they'd be available to Standard members, one per week.  You'll still get a video this week, but Dandy's is a Reload for Extra members.  We've got quite a lot of unused video footage but also a lot more girls shooting video these days.  So we haven't broken our word, we're just adding more content for Extra members.

This Extra member says thank you!

#4 November 2nd, 2004 08:49 AM

chrisb469

MrLance wrote:

This Extra member says thank you!

This one too!  Dandy's videos are one of the highlights of the site.  Very very hot.

#5 November 2nd, 2004 12:23 PM

thylacine

Head wrote:

Not so and very conveniently your original message has been deleted. In a thread entitled 'Video' dated 15th August 2004 Nobby1 says "Standard is supposed to include access to video. Extra is supposed to include reload, duets and overload. The last video was an Extra instead of Standard. Have the rules changed?" To which you replied "Not a change, that's a mistake we'll fix as soon as we can".

You have changed the rules and in my book that is breaking your word. And to start with Dandy's video was rather mean, as she is one of the few girls here capable of producing an entertaining video.

#6 November 2nd, 2004 03:27 PM

Head

thylacine wrote:

Not so and very conveniently your original message has been deleted. In a thread entitled 'Video' dated 15th August 2004 Nobby1 says "Standard is supposed to include access to video. Extra is supposed to include reload, duets and overload. The last video was an Extra instead of Standard. Have the rules changed?" To which you replied "Not a change, that's a mistake we'll fix as soon as we can".

You have changed the rules and in my book that is breaking your word. And to start with Dandy's video was rather mean, as she is one of the few girls here capable of producing an entertaining video.

We haven't changed the rules nor intentionally deleted any posts.  In the case you mention, that was the weekly (primary) video, which appear on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.  And they still do.  This one is a Reload video.  Standard members will continue to always get the primary video and if it's a long one, split into two.  But wouldn't you prefer to see a video of a new artist each week?

#7 November 2nd, 2004 06:18 PM

onedaddy

Head wrote:

This one is a Reload video.  Standard members will continue to always get the primary video and if it's a long one, split into two.  But wouldn't you prefer to see a video of a new artist each week?

If I was a Standard member and you chose a Dandy video to start this I would be rightly miffed...as stated the Dandy videos are great...funny and rude. I feel a late night adult tv programme coming on [BEG]

It does seem as if the lure of a Dandy vid is being used as leverage towards Extra sponsorship, it has been clearly stated that videos [and it wasnt specified 'some videos'] would be included in the Standard membership. I think you should think again Head.

It's my guess that those passive members here who are happy for it to remain Extra are Extra sponsors

#8 November 3rd, 2004 09:54 AM

centrevom

Well I actually think Head is being quite fair here (grovel).

When ISM started there was one kind of sponsorship and we got all the folios - one a day.  Then there were too many folios to put them all up at the rate of one a day, so ISM created Extra sponsorship, and Extra sponsors get more than one a day.

When videos started ISM gave them to us at no extra charge at the rate of one a week.  Now there are too many videos to release only one a week. So again the extra videos go to Extra sponsors. Seems fair to me.

Sure, I'm an Extra sponsor; I held out against upgrading for quite a while.  But eventually I realised that "Extra" is worth the extra, for the reloads.  Most artists who reload have learned from their first folios, and give us better shot, more imaginative, more explicit and more erotic folios the second time round.  And if I'm supporting this, why shouldn't I get the Dandy part 3 video as treat?

#9 November 4th, 2004 02:10 AM

thylacine

Head wrote:

We haven't changed the rules nor intentionally deleted any posts.  In the case you mention, that was the weekly (primary) video, which appear on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.  And they still do.  This one is a Reload video.  Standard members will continue to always get the primary video and if it's a long one, split into two.  But wouldn't you prefer to see a video of a new artist each week?

No, I'd prefer you kept to your word. And, as I suggested in an earlier thread, I'd prefer that there was only one membership level. Rather than the current divisive split into the well off and the not so well off.

#10 November 4th, 2004 09:15 AM

soneil

thylacine wrote:

No, I'd prefer you kept to your word. And, as I suggested in an earlier thread, I'd prefer that there was only one membership level. Rather than the current divisive split into the well off and the not so well off.

Being one who went "Extra" to start, I would just like to say that if you want it all, just pay the membership price for Extra and be done with it. For only $15 a month, all of your problems would go away...

#11 November 5th, 2004 12:53 AM

thylacine

soneil wrote:

Being one who went "Extra" to start, I would just like to say that if you want it all, just pay the membership price for Extra and be done with it. For only $15 a month, all of your problems would go away...

If only life was that simple.

You are obviously young, healthy and earning a good salary. I'm not so young, unable to ever work again and living on a tiny fixed income. What is just pocket money to you, is unaffordable to me.

#12 November 5th, 2004 07:07 AM

philos

thylacine wrote:

living on a tiny fixed income.

Since this is a site with high ideals, perhaps a concessionary subscription for the unwaged would be in order.  Don't know how management could prevent abuse though!

- P

#13 November 5th, 2004 06:38 PM

onedaddy

thylacine wrote:

If only life was that simple.

You are obviously young, healthy and earning a good salary. I'm not so young, unable to ever work again and living on a tiny fixed income. What is just pocket money to you, is unaffordable to me.

Subscription to any website is not one of Life's essentials...if money is tight you would surely be better off not subscribing?

#14 November 6th, 2004 11:58 PM

thylacine

onedaddy wrote:

Subscription to any website is not one of Life's essentials...if money is tight you would surely be better off not subscribing?

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I need one vice to keep me going!

#15 November 7th, 2004 09:25 PM

Belgareth

thylacine wrote:

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I need one vice to keep me going!

As a member (with the same lack of vices as yourself) of reasonably long standing, who joined as a standard member and who can remember the the introduction of videos, I will stand by Head's comments. I feel he (I'm still assuming he!) is being unfairly criticised. I changed my membership from Standard because I was interested in the other folios that "didn't quite make it" and I don't consider that Standard members are being penalised. You are, after all getting the best folios.

On a different point, if we take the Dandy videos as a yardstick, then the latest one belongs in the Extra category because it is not artistically or sensually in the same vein as her others. However, there are a number of other videos which I consider to be just as good as the best from Dandy.

Finally, I don't consider this site to be a vice. Good fun, at times educational even but NOT a vice.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#16 November 10th, 2004 07:49 PM

kezzzz

Awesome site guys!

Dude, just become an extra member. It's quite obvious that when you pay more, you will get more. That ofcourse includes the extra's of this top girl! Otherwise it wouldn't be appealing to become an extra member.

If we are talking about money, you can't say to a top restaurant, let me have the dinner for the half price cause I have a short income! lol.

Maybe this is a asked thousand times, but why all the girls shoot with the same camera? You guys send the cam to the girl or something?

I love the site, and the fact that this forum is inside the site and making part of it. Very nice work. Too bad you can't select some text, as all will be selected. Great that it remembers my login. Awesome. Would be nice to sort on monthly votes too.

Cheers

Board footer