#1 October 22nd, 2004 04:47 AM

Belgareth

Heartbroken?

Theda, I've been trying to fathom out the meaning of the crossed out heart  on your abdomen since your folio was first published and, try as I may, I cannot reach a final conclusion. It can't mean you aren't in love, as you seem to be very happily married. It can't mean that you don't have any love (see above). Ergo, the only explanation that I can come up with is that you don't have any love to spare as your partner has it all. I hope that is the case as he is one lucky guy!

There is the possibility that I'm so stupid that I have missed the whole point of it, so please put me out of my misery and explain it to me.

Whatever it means, I'm still with the other members in here. You're physical and mentally a very beautiful person.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#2 October 22nd, 2004 07:23 PM

theda

Re: Heartbroken?

Belgareth wrote:

Theda, I've been trying to fathom out the meaning of the crossed out heart  on your abdomen since your folio was first published and, try as I may, I cannot reach a final conclusion. It can't mean you aren't in love, as you seem to be very happily married. It can't mean that you don't have any love (see above). Ergo, the only explanation that I can come up with is that you don't have any love to spare as your partner has it all. I hope that is the case as he is one lucky guy!

There is the possibility that I'm so stupid that I have missed the whole point of it, so please put me out of my misery and explain it to me.

Whatever it means, I'm still with the other members in here. You're physical and mentally a very beautiful person.

ahh! the answer is very simple i'm afraid and will no doubt be anticlimactic after your interesting theories. the heart with the cross through it is actually a Hole referance, one of my favourite bands and Courtney Love being a favourite icon of mine. Yes I am very happily married and he does indeed have all of my love! Thankyou for the compliments!:)
I hope now you will go out and listen to Hole's seminal 1994 release Live Through This. Any other albums just aren't as good although Pretty On The Inside is pretty amazing as well. Steer clear of Celebrity Skin

#3 October 23rd, 2004 04:18 AM

Belgareth

Re: Heartbroken?

theda wrote:

ahh! the answer is very simple i'm afraid and will no doubt be anticlimactic after your interesting theories. the heart with the cross through it is actually a Hole referance, one of my favourite bands and Courtney Love being a favourite icon of mine. Yes I am very happily married and he does indeed have all of my love! Thankyou for the compliments!:)
I hope now you will go out and listen to Hole's seminal 1994 release Live Through This. Any other albums just aren't as good although Pretty On The Inside is pretty amazing as well. Steer clear of Celebrity Skin

Thank you. I will certainly dig out that album and listen to it. I am rather pleased that I am so far off the mark. Still, it serves me right for discovering mountains when there are only molehills.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

Board footer