#1 October 6th, 2004 03:39 AM

surfergirl

I had a great time

Hello, I am one of the many models on this site. I did my shoot while visiting Australia and I had a wonderful time. I impressed myself with my folio and I hope that others have enjoyed it as well. I think that the idea for this site is wonderful and it gives women a chance to express themselves any way they would like. I had never done anything like it and I'm so glad i had the opportunity. Thanks ISM smile

#2 October 6th, 2004 05:01 AM

Mantn72

Re: I had a great time

Thank YOU for doing this shot....! :-)

#3 October 6th, 2004 07:09 AM

onedaddy

Surfergirl, you blew us away with this folio. I would beg for a reload but I only have Standard membership...hehe wink

If you don't get the art prize this month I know a crime has been perpetrated. Your folio was once again one of those times when more is more and I would have liked to see the rejected shots. I couldn't believe the amount of feedback that was left.

Thanyou so much for sharing

#4 October 11th, 2004 02:38 AM

philos

surfergirl wrote:

Hello, I am one of the many models on this site.

You are not just one of the many, you are oustanding in every way. Not only do you have an exquisite body but you are also a brilliant photographer.  Pleeeese post some more pictures, surfergirl, and make us all deliriously happy (I think I'm in love!)
- P

Board footer