#1 September 9th, 2004 05:26 PM

Head

for Heatcharm fans

A little tease, but we've just added four images to her "frostbitten" set.

#2 September 10th, 2004 09:32 AM

fatquack

Re: for Heatcharm fans

Head wrote:

A little tease, but we've just added four images to her "frostbitten" set.

A little?! Please be good enough to tell us which ones, or I will have to search my 643 (yeah, I know I am a day behind) folios, which are sadly not that well organised since I never thought I would stay a member for so long and just dumped everything in one place.

FQ

#3 September 10th, 2004 12:24 PM

Head

fatquack wrote:

A little?! Please be good enough to tell us which ones, or I will have to search my 643 (yeah, I know I am a day behind) folios, which are sadly not that well organised since I never thought I would stay a member for so long and just dumped everything in one place.

FQ

Ok we added 87, 65, 55, and 31.  They really should have been there first time around.

#4 September 14th, 2004 12:06 AM

fatquack

Head wrote:

Ok we added 87, 65, 55, and 31.  They really should have been there first time around.

But you didn't add them to the zip? And why are the ones in the zip called frostbite and the ones in the folio frostbitten?

Just being nitpicky :-)

#5 September 14th, 2004 12:56 AM

Head

fatquack wrote:

But you didn't add them to the zip? And why are the ones in the zip called frostbite and the ones in the folio frostbitten?

Just being nitpicky :-)

I'll set the entire IT team onto rectifying this most egregious error immediately!

#6 September 14th, 2004 06:56 AM

fatquack

Head wrote:

I'll set the entire IT team onto rectifying this most egregious error immediately!

And tell'em not to watch any naked girls untill they fix it! (always works for me when my boss says that)

:-)

FQ

Board footer