#1 August 15th, 2004 07:57 PM

Head

Alright, who wants ISM stuff?

We're working on the ISM Store but we don't know what to put in it.  There are obvious things like T-shirts and caps, but what else? High quality prints of your fave ISM folio? Videos on DVD? Calendars? Shoehorns?

#2 August 16th, 2004 03:11 PM

Angelene

Re: Alright, who wants ISM stuff?

Head wrote:

We're working on the ISM Store but we don't know what to put in it.  There are obvious things like T-shirts and caps, but what else? High quality prints of your fave ISM folio? Videos on DVD? Calendars? Shoehorns?

i'd like to put in a bid for panties!  one that say "artist" on them.  oh and boy-panties as well, i suppose.  perhaps ones that say "patron" or "sponser" or whathaveyou.

PS: Any vague time-frame of when I can expect my set?  I know you all have lots and lots, I'm just curious.

<3
Angelene

#3 August 17th, 2004 04:34 AM

kristin

Head wrote:

i think panties are a cute idea, if they said "ishotmyself" on the butt. also you might request girls take pics with certain fun items and then sell those items in the store. greeting cards, ecards, calendars, trucker hats, patches, all sell well usually. smile

#4 August 17th, 2004 06:17 AM

poetwriter

How would what you offer be shipped overseas?  Weight etc. is a real consideration.  Items that weigh less might be easier to ship (panties included...).

kristin wrote:

i think panties are a cute idea, if they said "ishotmyself" on the butt. also you might request girls take pics with certain fun items and then sell those items in the store. greeting cards, ecards, calendars, trucker hats, patches, all sell well usually. smile

#5 August 18th, 2004 08:46 PM

Luv_Red_Fuzz

Head wrote:

How about keyrings with ishotmyself on one side, and a pic of your favourite artist on the other??

#6 August 18th, 2004 08:53 PM

Luv_Red_Fuzz

Head wrote:

Or, mouse pads with a pic of an artist on it...  Coffee mugs perhaps??  ISM flash cards/memory sticks??  A deck of cards with various ISM artists on it?? 

Best idea from me... (or I think so...).  The availability to purchase FULL & UN-EDITED files of I Shot Myself video submissions burnt onto VCD or DVD of posts which are already on the site...  (I for one, would like to get the full "Director's (un)cut" of "Stripped"!!)

#7 August 18th, 2004 11:26 PM

thylacine

Luv_Red_Fuzz wrote:

Best idea from me... (or I think so...).  The availability to purchase FULL & UN-EDITED files of I Shot Myself video submissions burnt onto VCD or DVD of posts which are already on the site...  (I for one, would like to get the full "Director's (un)cut" of "Stripped"!!)

I second that idea. You're not the only one to want to see an unedited version of Dandy's videos. If only to get rid of that bloody awful music!

#8 August 19th, 2004 01:41 AM

Head

thylacine wrote:

I second that idea. You're not the only one to want to see an unedited version of Dandy's videos. If only to get rid of that bloody awful music!

Say that reminds me, part 3 is coming out soon, though it's not a patch on part 2.  She woudl love to do another, perhaps you could email screenplay suggestions to head@ishotmyself.com.

#9 August 19th, 2004 07:03 AM

thylacine

Head wrote:

Say that reminds me, part 3 is coming out soon, though it's not a patch on part 2.  She woudl love to do another, perhaps you could email screenplay suggestions to head@ishotmyself.com.

It's difficult to see how Dandy could top her outrageous antics in the supermarket and carpark. Unless it was to be arrested just after the end of 'stripped_2' by two police officers, one male, one female. And then being forced to have sex with both of them in the back of the patrol car to avoid being charged!

#10 August 19th, 2004 11:22 AM

Head

thylacine wrote:

It's difficult to see how Dandy could top her outrageous antics in the supermarket and carpark. Unless it was to be arrested just after the end of 'stripped_2' by two police officers, one male, one female. And then being forced to have sex with both of them in the back of the patrol car to avoid being charged!

Well there goes the plot, no need to show part 3 then.

#11 August 20th, 2004 10:54 AM

thylacine

Head wrote:

Well there goes the plot, no need to show part 3 then.

That suggestion was made with my tongue firmly stuck in my cheek, but perhaps for the next part Dandy could demonstrate the use of her favourite sex toys?

#12 September 3rd, 2004 09:22 AM

alexis

My top suggestion would be a deck of cards featuring 52 ISM girls (available in N, R and X packs)!!  that'd be great fun, and if you had the URL on the back of each card it'd be good publicity when playing with friends as well!

ISM lens caps for our cameras would be nice, although there's so many different lens sizes... perhaps a small sticker that will fit on a camera lens cap?  Or what about mobile phone cases for camera phones?

i'd personally buy ISM under-clothing (such as a cami top or G), that'd be a great idea.  the calendar is also brilliant, as it allows willing & creative ISM girls (or the winners of the art prize if they choose) to take their 15 minutes of fame just that little bit further...  but I'm sticking with the playing cards idea smile

ps) I just noticed that Luv_Red_Fuzz already suggested the idea... d'oh!  At least you know there's some support for it!

#13 September 7th, 2004 09:38 PM

Reggio

I concur that a pack of cards would be great.

#14 September 8th, 2004 04:55 AM

soneil

Reggio wrote:

I concur that a pack of cards would be great.

Same

#15 September 8th, 2004 07:28 PM

Luv_Red_Fuzz

soneil wrote:

Same

Alright, so the deck of cards idea looks like a winner.  As the first person to suggest this (among other items...) do I receive some sort of prize??  Maybe the first pack of cards produced??  Some sort of free membership???

#16 September 21st, 2004 02:10 PM

napthene

Head wrote:

LOLLIPOPS.

Board footer