#51 July 7th, 2006 03:56 AM

paintjam

Re: The projector photos!

alisha_x wrote:

Hey guys - I'm already thinking about my next folio - with audreys chess and girlfrommars digital projector shoot mines looking tired to me already... so answers on a postcard what should I do next?

I have no idea when ISM will want another folio but Im sure it will be sooner if I have a top notch and unique idea! So many great artists have used so many ideas most things i think of have been done...

Most unique (but possible) ideas will be used in my next set smile

With my new dreads ( http://www.alishax.com/images/gallery/gallery4/1.jpg ) underwater (which was my original next idea) is out as they will be heavy and wont like it much being synthetic hair...

Thansk in advance for your help guys!

i came this close (holding my fingers really close together) to executing some acrylic paintings underwater and having it filmed.  i even had golden acrylics willing to supply me with all i needed but it just got put at the creative wayside.   i started lining up scuba lessons and to do so i would have had to be clad of course cause the water would become a bit paint toxic.   i may still do it.

but underwater would be absolutely fabulous.   cover your dreads or put them up under a creative top that will keep them high and dry and just go for it.
the human body is so beautiful underwater.    make sure it is a very well lit and clear body of water.
this would be fab....groundbreaking (or is it waterbreaking teehee).

smooches
luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

Board footer