#1 April 10th, 2021 10:24 AM

ashmedi

Technical Problems on this site

Please consider this thread to be a central point to report tcehnical problems on the site only...
It helps the Admins to solve the problems if they are in one location...

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 April 10th, 2021 10:37 AM

ashmedi

Re: Technical Problems on this site

Hey Viva  smile   Long time, No see...

Today's upload, April 9th, is for RAELA whose Bio says she is 21 years of age...

There is a BA x-ref banner which points to a BA submission numbered as 1114 and dated as May 6th, 2008...

For one shiny golden coin, can you tell me why this scenario is impossible?  and I can do simple math...

How are you Viva?  Hope you are having a good weekend  wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 April 10th, 2021 09:54 PM

ranger88

I noticed that too Ash.

#4 April 10th, 2021 10:43 PM

ashmedi

ranger88 wrote:

I noticed that too Ash.

lol Ranger...  Nice to meet another mathematician... wink

#5 April 12th, 2021 10:11 AM

viva

Thanks Ashmedi, haha! Yep you're right, this happens sometimes where a folio slips through the cracks - this one was meant to be published in 2008 and got lost somehow. But even if her BA has been up for ages Raela is new to ISM, so rejoice!

#6 April 12th, 2021 10:27 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

Thanks Ashmedi, haha! Yep you're right, this happens sometimes where a folio slips through the cracks - this one was meant to be published in 2008 and got lost somehow. But even if her BA has been up for ages Raela is new to ISM, so rejoice!

Hey Viva <3  Well, it's too bad Ms 1114 did not get her day in the sun, and it explains why I did not have a name to match against her BA...
Have a good week pretty girl smile

#7 April 16th, 2021 02:46 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

Viva <3 

I think something is till slipping thru the cracks...
RAELA still has that BA Banner pointing to 1114 which is not her  wink  Just an FYI as not sure if this is still being worked on...

#8 April 19th, 2021 10:46 AM

viva

Looks like the same girl to me?

#9 April 20th, 2021 10:35 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

Looks like the same girl to me?

Viva <3   I think we are talking at cross purposes...

Both Ranger and I noticed that RAELA, who is 21 years old, has a BA Banner pointing to 1114,
an Agony upload that is dated in 2008, that is 13 years ago when RAELA was just 8 years old...
My point was that RAELA should not have an invalid banner...

#10 April 20th, 2021 12:28 PM

viva

Raela was 21 years old in 2008 smile Her ISM folio got lost when she submitted it, and we found it! So we put it up now. Her bio still says 21, as that's how old she was when she submitted this folio! but I assure you she is likely 13 years older than that now. All good! Enjoy smile

#11 April 21st, 2021 12:10 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

Raela was 21 years old in 2008 smile Her ISM folio got lost when she submitted it, and we found it! So we put it up now. Her bio still says 21, as that's how old she was when she submitted this folio! but I assure you she is likely 13 years older than that now. All good! Enjoy smile

OK Viva <3 
The dates are out of sync which is confusing...
I don't think the 2 look the same, but my vision is fading...

Have a good week, Viva <3   and sorry to bother you  wink

#12 April 21st, 2021 05:11 PM

redbird

ashmedi wrote:
viva wrote:

OK Viva <3 

I just double checked our database for you Ashmedi and BA contributor 1114 is most definitely our gal Raela smile.

#13 April 21st, 2021 11:55 PM

ashmedi

redbird wrote:
ashmedi wrote:
viva wrote:

OK Viva <3 

I just double checked our database for you Ashmedi and BA contributor 1114 is most definitely our gal Raela smile.

Thanks Redbird <3  I appreciate, and apologize for, the extra work I caused you gorgeous girls...
Have a good week  wink

#14 July 26th, 2021 11:17 AM

ashmedi

Hey Katia <3

The Reload from this afternoon for Lucinda and Jessica is flawed...
Both artist links open to Lucinda's Profile showing the same 5 folios,
and there are  no folios or naming info to indicate today was a planned Duet...

Just an FYI...

btw, it's been a while since this thread has been used,  Some time ago Viva suggested a central
reusable thread for Technical problems...  Is this OK with what you want?

Last edited by ashmedi (July 26th, 2021 12:01 PM)

#15 July 26th, 2021 01:01 PM

Miss_Katia

ashmedi wrote:

Hey Katia <3

The Reload from this afternoon for Lucinda and Jessica is flawed...
Both artist links open to Lucinda's Profile showing the same 5 folios,
and there are  no folios or naming info to indicate today was a planned Duet...

Just an FYI...

btw, it's been a while since this thread has been used,  Some time ago Viva suggested a central
reusable thread for Technical problems...  Is this OK with what you want?

Hi Ashmedi <3

I am unsure what you mean, as when I click on either artist links: Jessica_Liu & Lucinda_T//"MyGirlfriend_2" OR Jessica_Liu & Lucinda_T//"MyGirlfriend_1", both open into their allocated profiles and folios. If you're trying to click on just one artist name within the link that wont work. Say you try to click on just Jessica_Liu's name in duet#2, that wont work because that folio has been allocated to Lucinda's so it is linked to Lucinda's.

And could you also clarify what you mean by: there are  no folios or naming info.

And yes this thread works great thanks Ashmedi :-)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#16 July 26th, 2021 11:35 PM

ashmedi

OK Katia <3

This is hard to explain so I have gone back to the last Duet uploaded on Mar 31st to show you what I am used to seeing...

I went to the Mar 31st entry on the Home Page, think it was Page #10, and proved I was wrong about what I would see by clicking the duet link, it does just open the primary, and the other artist is linked in the primary folio further explained a bit further down... I also noticed the blurb for Mar 31 points to Luciev even tho that is not the name in the blurb because Luciev was renamed at some time apparently... I also noticed what is missing on the link for Jessica/Lucinda and at the bottom of the blurb, it has always said  photos  |   Duet  |   Reload
and the Jessica/Lucinda blurb does Not say that which also indicates a problem...

and Today I wanted to look at Duets only.  I clicked Folios on the Home Page, then I changed All to Duets using the drop down, and clicked Submit to get a listing of all Duets.  Now this is important, There is NO duet listed for July 25th which is #2 for Jessica and Lucinda, and there is NO duet listed for duet #1 for Lucinda who is the only artist that shows up if you click the Jessica/Lucinda link...

As a visual aid to help me explain this, The last Duet uploaded according to the Folio Display for Folios is for Luciev and Fouter on Mar 31, 2021.
If you click on the link for Luciev, you go to her page with 3 folios, the first has her name and details, the other two link to the Duets and they do Not have a name, they have a link to "Other Artist" and clicking that takes you to Fouter, the partner in the duet, because he is male, he only has 2 folios, and both say "Other Artist" and clicking that returns you to Luciev...

On the Jessica/Lucinda link, The link only takes you to Lucinda, the duet for July 25 is not a duet as far as the site software is concerned, the link in Lucinda's folio does Not point to "Other Artist" and does Not link to Jessica, and Duet #1 is not listed in Lucinda;s folios...

If you display via Folios, for Duets, you will notice every Duet ha 2 links on the Display page results, one for each artist and you will find every artist who does a duet will have a link and Folio thumbnail on their page that shows and links to the Other Artist...

I hope this is clearer than my previous confusing post, and I apologize for not making my observations crystal clear...
If I have not explained something clearly, please rattle my cage  wink

Last edited by ashmedi (July 27th, 2021 03:37 AM)

#17 July 27th, 2021 01:14 PM

Miss_Katia

ashmedi wrote:

OK Katia <3

This is hard to explain so I have gone back to the last Duet uploaded on Mar 31st to show you what I am used to seeing...

I went to the Mar 31st entry on the Home Page, think it was Page #10, and proved I was wrong about what I would see by clicking the duet link, it does just open the primary, and the other artist is linked in the primary folio further explained a bit further down... I also noticed the blurb for Mar 31 points to Luciev even tho that is not the name in the blurb because Luciev was renamed at some time apparently... I also noticed what is missing on the link for Jessica/Lucinda and at the bottom of the blurb, it has always said  photos  |   Duet  |   Reload
and the Jessica/Lucinda blurb does Not say that which also indicates a problem...

and Today I wanted to look at Duets only.  I clicked Folios on the Home Page, then I changed All to Duets using the drop down, and clicked Submit to get a listing of all Duets.  Now this is important, There is NO duet listed for July 25th which is #2 for Jessica and Lucinda, and there is NO duet listed for duet #1 for Lucinda who is the only artist that shows up if you click the Jessica/Lucinda link...

As a visual aid to help me explain this, The last Duet uploaded according to the Folio Display for Folios is for Luciev and Fouter on Mar 31, 2021.
If you click on the link for Luciev, you go to her page with 3 folios, the first has her name and details, the other two link to the Duets and they do Not have a name, they have a link to "Other Artist" and clicking that takes you to Fouter, the partner in the duet, because he is male, he only has 2 folios, and both say "Other Artist" and clicking that returns you to Luciev...

On the Jessica/Lucinda link, The link only takes you to Lucinda, the duet for July 25 is not a duet as far as the site software is concerned, the link in Lucinda's folio does Not point to "Other Artist" and does Not link to Jessica, and Duet #1 is not listed in Lucinda;s folios...

If you display via Folios, for Duets, you will notice every Duet ha 2 links on the Display page results, one for each artist and you will find every artist who does a duet will have a link and Folio thumbnail on their page that shows and links to the Other Artist...

I hope this is clearer than my previous confusing post, and I apologize for not making my observations crystal clear...
If I have not explained something clearly, please rattle my cage  wink

Thank you for taking the time to outline the issues Ashmedi. I have ironed out the bugs and it should be all good now :-)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#18 July 28th, 2021 02:43 AM

ashmedi

Miss_Katia wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to outline the issues Ashmedi. I have ironed out the bugs and it should be all good now :-)

My pleasure Kat <3 I knew you had it figured out when I saw one more video on Lucinda's profile than yesterday,
    and the last two said Other Artist and were linked to Jessica...  I knew everything was golden at that point,
    but I checked the Folios for Duets as a last  measure, and sure enough, all 4 of the expected links are now present...

Good job, Kat <3

#19 July 30th, 2021 08:18 AM

ashmedi

Hey Kat <3

The last time I wanted to add to this thread recently, It took me a while to find it because it had slid so far down the page...

Is there any way that you can make this thread a "sticky" so that it stays at the top where people can easily see it in the future to report site or similar problems so that you or any other admin can see any current problem at a glance?

#20 July 30th, 2021 10:34 AM

Miss_Katia

ashmedi wrote:

Hey Kat <3

The last time I wanted to add to this thread recently, It took me a while to find it because it had slid so far down the page...

Is there any way that you can make this thread a "sticky" so that it stays at the top where people can easily see it in the future to report site or similar problems so that you or any other admin can see any current problem at a glance?

Hey Ash <3

I am looking into this and hopefully we can get it sorted ASAP.

Last edited by Miss_Katia (July 30th, 2021 10:34 AM)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#21 July 30th, 2021 11:22 AM

ashmedi

Miss_Katia wrote:
ashmedi wrote:

Hey Kat <3

Hey Ash <3

I am looking into this and hopefully we can get it sorted ASAP.

Thanks, Kat  <3

Last edited by ashmedi (July 30th, 2021 11:23 AM)

#22 August 28th, 2021 10:36 AM

ashmedi

I'm sure this is a minor problem with no serious impact to the Home Page as it updates...

The Reload thumbnail to the right of Victoria_G does not have a name...

I probably wouldn't have even mentioned it but I had to look for this thread as it has not been pinned and looks like it won't be,
     so this post moves the thread back to the top...

Saturday morning update...
Now the 3rd position of both Primary and Reload have the identical un-named thumbnails...

Saturday afternoon update as at 1:03pm DST
Now there are 3 identical un-named thumbnails in the coming artists, 1 in the Primary group, and 2 in the Reload group...

Sunday morning update as at 7:43am DST
Now there are 4 identical un-named thumbnails in the coming artists, 2 in the Primary group, and 2 in the Reload group...

Last edited by ashmedi (August 29th, 2021 09:50 PM)

#23 August 30th, 2021 09:43 AM

Miss_Katia

ashmedi wrote:

I'm sure this is a minor problem with no serious impact to the Home Page as it updates...

The Reload thumbnail to the right of Victoria_G does not have a name...

I probably wouldn't have even mentioned it but I had to look for this thread as it has not been pinned and looks like it won't be,
     so this post moves the thread back to the top...

Saturday morning update...
Now the 3rd position of both Primary and Reload have the identical un-named thumbnails...

Saturday afternoon update as at 1:03pm DST
Now there are 3 identical un-named thumbnails in the coming artists, 1 in the Primary group, and 2 in the Reload group...

Sunday morning update as at 7:43am DST
Now there are 4 identical un-named thumbnails in the coming artists, 2 in the Primary group, and 2 in the Reload group...

Haha thanks for the detailed updates on the tech issue Ash - made my morning! It has since been resolved :-). Also love to see how active you are on ISM!

Last edited by Miss_Katia (August 30th, 2021 09:43 AM)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#24 August 31st, 2021 07:41 AM

ashmedi

Miss_Katia wrote:

Also love to see how active you are on ISM!

Well, I like talking to the staff and admins, and I wouldn't want to see you talking to yourself wink
I don't know why the Feck forums are so quiet...

But I do have a Tech question...

Over the thumbnails there are 2 countdown clocks...  Last night the Primary one said Dasha was due in 4.5 hours which meant she should have been there when I logged in this morning... and now it says Dasha will be available in just over 7 hours...
Did Dasha's upload fail last night?

#25 August 31st, 2021 09:41 AM

Miss_Katia

Haha thank you Ash :-)

What you have mentioned is correct however her upload did not fail. Sometimes we have to adjust our schedules month to month for various reasons, and the clock does not automatically update as the timer is set to an old schedule before Covid times. Which makes it tricky to constantly re adjust behind the scenes. We may need to remove the timer all together and display only the imagery going forward. That way there is a visual indicator of what folio is to come!

ashmedi wrote:
Miss_Katia wrote:

Also love to see how active you are on ISM!

Well, I like talking to the staff and admins, and I wouldn't want to see you talking to yourself wink
I don't know why the Feck forums are so quiet...

But I do have a Tech question...

Over the thumbnails there are 2 countdown clocks...  Last night the Primary one said Dasha was due in 4.5 hours which meant she should have been there when I logged in this morning... and now it says Dasha will be available in just over 7 hours...
Did Dasha's upload fail last night?

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

Board footer