#51 April 25th, 2005 02:29 AM

MrPicMe

Re: So what did u think?

I don't want to suggest TOO much, because I really, really, really love surprises!

The only suggestions I will make are:

1) Most importantly, HAVE FUN!!! If you are having a good time, your emotions will "shine" thru to all of us.
2) Use interesting lighting to accentuate that gorgeous figure. Place objects in front of lighting to cast a shadow. If will give more dimension to your shot and add a sense of drama.(don't use the flash that is supplied on the camera)
or
3) GO OUT SIDE!(early morning or late evening is best, and if your camera has the option, use what's called the "WHITE BALANCE" so things don't look too blue or too red)
4) Use the spot meter setting on your camera. After all, YOU are the subject!(If you're skin is VERY light, you may have to increase the "EV" value 1/3-1/2 step)
5) Use a fan to give the sense of motion and life.
6-9)Did I mention to HAVE FUN?!!!

If after all that you're not getting the results you're looking for, PHOTOSHOP the HELL out of your image!! (Head, I'm just kidding)

10)If all else fails, come on over and I'll be glad to lend a hand.(or 2)   ;-)

Here is an example of a picture I shot with a friend of mine who models for me from time to time... I hope you like it!
DSC_0077SHADOWS.JPG

#52 April 25th, 2005 07:51 PM

zimbonies

brodypaling wrote:

I also do trapeez and chinese pole ......maybe i can use some of these things?

Aha!  It's finally happened!  You should talk to today's primary (Filly) and do a duet whilst on the trapeze!

I can't wait to see that!
Jim

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#53 April 26th, 2005 12:21 AM

brodypaling

Ok I think this time out side early on my balcony lets see how we go..............

If no one see's me......am I still here?[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Magenta]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR]

#54 April 26th, 2005 12:37 AM

brodypaling

OK
So I dont know weather to wear pink frill bra and panties with a box pleat skirt ect or
Black and purple lace cammi topp and panties
omg quick helpI cant decided

If no one see's me......am I still here?[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Magenta]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR]

#55 April 26th, 2005 12:53 AM

MrPicMe

brodypaling wrote:

OK
So I dont know weather to wear pink frill bra and panties with a box pleat skirt ect or

Pleat skirt please!!! If you have ANY crushed velvet, I think I would just die!!!

#56 April 26th, 2005 03:23 AM

chrisb469

Head wrote:

Not necessarily.  For artists who first appeared before the voting system, we used the comments as a guide - and we still do.  And discussion on the forum counts too.  Liandra is right when she says that artists who post here are more likely to be invited for a reload.

well in that case lets hope Dandy, Dirty Girl and Neoma start posting!

#57 April 26th, 2005 07:50 AM

zimbonies

brodypaling wrote:

OK

How 'bout pics with BOTH?!

#58 April 26th, 2005 06:35 PM

brodypaling

zimbonies wrote:

How 'bout pics with BOTH?!

I think it has to be one or the other!

Im not sure what about we do the pink!

I hope u like them this will be my 3rd try to get them the traffic outside my balcony is playing HAVEIC

#59 April 26th, 2005 06:43 PM

MrPicMe

brodypaling wrote:

I hope u like them this will be my 3rd try to get them the traffic outside my balcony is playing HAVEIC

Color is hot!!! Bring more color!!! USE BRIGHT LIGHT TO BRING IT ALL OUT...
DSC00568.JPG

#60 April 26th, 2005 07:44 PM

zimbonies

brodypaling wrote:

I will most certainly like them -- the pics are of YOU, aren't they?!!!  I wish I was sitting in traffic outside your balcony -- hey, maybe that's why traffic is so backed up!  They're all stopping to look at you!

smile

#61 April 26th, 2005 09:56 PM

liandra_dahl

Belgareth wrote:

That approach could be extended to full body painting. It's a beautiful art form, if there are any contributors out there who have, or know someone who has the skills.

Actually when I used to dance I did a 1997 NYE World Dance party at wembly arena in body paint. I've got pics. I'll try and dig them out for you.

#62 April 27th, 2005 01:44 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

Actually when I used to dance I did a 1997 NYE World Dance party at wembly arena in body paint. I've got pics. I'll try and dig them out for you.

Wembley Arena! That's a few steps up from my best venue! To see your pics would be fantastic as I've always admired body painters (and the bodies on which they paint of course).  If ever I was given a canvas like you to paint I know exactly what I would create but I'm not telling you here - let's see if anyone else comes up with any ideas ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#63 April 27th, 2005 01:50 AM

wantingscott

Belgareth wrote:

If ever I was given a canvas like you to paint I know exactly what I would create but I'm not telling you here - let's see if anyone else comes up with any ideas ;-)

liandra would be a sleek panther, of course. jet-black bodypaiint from head to toe. imho.

wscott

#64 May 4th, 2005 04:48 PM

brodypaling

Well I have done my folio...........pink pantie and bra very cute.........

I hope u will like them
*cross's finger and toes*

#65 May 4th, 2005 07:37 PM

zimbonies

brodypaling wrote:

Well I have done my folio...........pink pantie and bra very cute.........

I hope u will like them
*cross's finger and toes*

Pink is one of my most favorite colors!  I can't wait to see your reload -- on the balcony-- with everyone watching.  Again, I'm gonna hold my breath for one of the lovely ladies on this forum!  (ssshhhhhhhhhhpppp!)

Hurry...up...and...post....folio.  I'm...getting...light....headed....

smile

Board footer