#26 April 27th, 2020 09:53 AM

viva

Re: we love your COMMENTS!

I love this! I used to love making nudes for my now boyfriend, before we were together... it's great to be together! but I definitely miss the sexting... maybe its high time for a reload from this editor in isolation...

#27 April 27th, 2020 10:28 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

I love this! I used to love making nudes for my now boyfriend, before we were together... it's great to be together! but I definitely miss the sexting... maybe its high time for a reload from this editor in isolation...

That sounds like a plan that is long overdue, Viva <3 
Hopefully that will happen soon and I don't miss out on it  *hugs*

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#28 April 27th, 2020 11:26 AM

Juvenon

I really love your folios, viva, such a great combination of brash, art and erotic.

#29 April 29th, 2020 03:26 PM

_hyperballad_

Yes! New folio Viva. Please & thank you! x

#30 May 6th, 2020 10:42 AM

Miriam_R

Special shoutout to Eloise_M and Felicity_D for their amazing shoot and hitting up the comments smile Warms my heart so much seeing contributors giving the love!
And yes please Viva xxx

#31 May 6th, 2020 11:19 AM

viva

you guys have inspired me.. <3 a little sneak peak from the shoot I started this morning

JDKod0b.jpg?1

#32 May 6th, 2020 02:33 PM

Piper_A

I want to second the shoutout to Eloise_M and Felicity_D. They have so much love for other women and it makes me so happy.
Also Viva, i'm obsessed with you. I hope you're loving shooting in that adorable new abode. I want to come over and have a coffee and cuss about this lockdown! </3

#33 May 7th, 2020 10:24 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

you guys have inspired me.. <3 a little sneak peak from the shoot I started this morning

https://i.imgur.com/JDKod0b.jpg?1

<3  <3  <3   Looking forward to it Viva  *hugs*

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#34 August 31st, 2020 02:57 PM

Cindy_B

This is a good idea, I'm new here and didn't even think of interacting much smile time to go leave some comments

#35 August 31st, 2020 03:49 PM

viva

thanks Cindy! love it!!

#36 September 1st, 2020 02:18 AM

Lively

Cindy_B wrote:

I'm new here

Actually your nickname made me wonder whether you are a contributor, and only then I noticed you in the previews. Looking forward to see your folio, Cindy. smile

#37 October 5th, 2020 10:19 PM

sliecs

Thanks for the reminder, I just started a few days ago to leave comments for my favorite contributors :-) It's easy to overlook the comment function.

Many thanks to all of you for your awesome work here!

Last edited by sliecs (December 29th, 2021 06:40 PM)

Board footer