#1 October 25th, 2005 10:12 PM

liandra_dahl

Multi pass

I only wrote that title because as I was thinking about my topic I remembered Lilu saying it to the ticket office in fifth element.

Anyway what I really wanted to ask was how many of you members would be interested in seeing a vid or stills of multiple ISM girls together. I know essentially it wouldn't be in keeping with the site, but wouldn't it be fun to just throw about five previously submitted ISM girls in a room together and see what they do....hmmm?

#2 October 26th, 2005 02:43 AM

vadek28

Re: Multi pass

liandra_dahl wrote:

I only wrote that title because as I was thinking about my topic I remembered Lilu saying it to the ticket office in fifth element.

I love that film - and the "multi-pass" scene is brilliant.  She holds the pass up like it's a ticket to paradise (which it is, in a way).

Leeloo: Leeloo Dallas mul-ti-pass.
Korben Dallas: Yeah.
Leeloo: Mul-ti-pass.
Korben Dallas: Yeah, multipass, she knows it's a multipass. Leeloo Dallas. This is my wife.
Korben Dallas: We're newlyweds. Just met. You know how it is. We bumped into each other, sparks happen...
Korben Dallas: Yes, she knows it's a multipass. Anyway, we're in love.

Thanks for the reminisce, Liandra.  I think Fifth Element will have to be the DVD I watch this evening to avoid all the diseases out there (see scary STD thread).  As if I had a choice...

#3 October 26th, 2005 02:52 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

Anyway what I really wanted to ask was how many of you members would be interested in seeing a vid or stills of multiple ISM girls together. I know essentially it wouldn't be in keeping with the site, but wouldn't it be fun to just throw about five previously submitted ISM girls in a room together and see what they do....hmmm?

The concept is interesting but having seen what two can come up with in various shoots, I think the mix would have to be carefully chosen.

We can't have you all wanting to be a David Lean, or a Russ Meyer (depending upon content), at the same time! Just so long as there aren't any budding Spielberg's amongst you. I couldn't stand a cross between Close Encounters and ET, although I can see the advantages of having his finger around ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 October 26th, 2005 05:12 PM

mikhaill

I love the idea myself. Yes, it's been done on Abby Winters, but I love the idea of a handful of ISM girls (3-6, I suppose) with a couple of still cams and a vidcam that they can pass around, and seeing what occurs.

Witty one-liner encapsulating powerful insight.

#5 October 26th, 2005 08:57 PM

liandra_dahl

As i was drifting off to sleep last night I had a picture flash though my mind of all the ISM girls collectively in a field, lying naked side by side, spelling out www.ishotmyself.com with their naked bodies. I'm inspired by Spencer Tunick, as was ISM itself I believe. Or we could do it in the street, as a protest about laws against nudity and societies prudity. he he he

#6 October 26th, 2005 09:36 PM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

As i was drifting off to sleep last night I had a picture flash though my mind of all the ISM girls collectively in a field, lying naked side by side, spelling out www.ishotmyself.com with their naked bodies. I'm inspired by Spencer Tunick, as was ISM itself I believe. Or we could do it in the street, as a protest about laws against nudity and societies prudity. he he he

I reckon that spelling out www.ishotmyself.com will take somewhere between 40 and 66 of you, depending upon how bendy you all are ;-o

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#7 October 27th, 2005 12:06 AM

mikhaill

liandra_dahl wrote:

As i was drifting off to sleep last night I had a picture flash though my mind of all the ISM girls collectively in a field, lying naked side by side, spelling out www.ishotmyself.com with their naked bodies.

I ..uh.. yeah ...I ... well ...mmmm...

Witty one-liner encapsulating powerful insight.

#8 October 29th, 2005 11:36 PM

jayhammer

I for one would be interested in seeing your vision become reality

#9 October 30th, 2005 05:58 PM

SCSIgirl

liandra_dahl wrote:

As i was drifting off to sleep last night I had a picture flash though my mind of all the ISM girls collectively in a field, lying naked side by side, spelling out www.ishotmyself.com with their naked bodies. he he he

Would that be Italics or BOLD ??  ;-}

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#10 October 31st, 2005 05:25 PM

jdudley76

liandra_dahl wrote:

You'll get no complaints from me! ;o)

As for the small group idea, I wouldn't mind seeing it tried.

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating."   - George W. Bush, as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

Board footer