#1 October 28th, 2005 10:27 AM

SCSIgirl

3some?

So who is in the first frame of today's vertue and vice?  A 3rd photog?

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#2 October 28th, 2005 05:53 PM

ilana

Re: 3some?

Where?  I couldn't see anyone else.

#3 October 28th, 2005 10:41 PM

SCSIgirl

ilana wrote:

Where?  I couldn't see anyone else.

In the first frame.  I have played out the pose and think that Vice must have extremely articulated wrists to be the thumb above.  It could only be Vertue's right hand,  but that is visible on her leg.

I realize the shadow if the arm suggests it is Vice's hand,  but if you try the pose yourself,  it is a very impossible position.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 October 29th, 2005 02:36 AM

MrPicMe

...the blonde

#5 October 29th, 2005 03:14 AM

Belgareth

SCSIgirl wrote:

In the first frame.  I have played out the pose and think that Vice must have extremely articulated wrists to be the thumb above.  It could only be Vertue's right hand,  but that is visible on her leg.

I realize the shadow if the arm suggests it is Vice's hand,  but if you try the pose yourself,  it is a very impossible position.

Methinks you are chasing shadows. The hand at the top of the picture is Virtue's own left hand and the one on her leg is her own right hand. Neither of Vice's hands are visible. Even I can manage a pose like that but I guess it wouldn't be quite so attractive ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#6 October 29th, 2005 05:04 AM

blissed

Mr PicMe. Where did you get that body? smile

#7 October 30th, 2005 08:36 AM

MrPicMe

blissed wrote:

Mr PicMe. Where did you get that body? smile

On trade in. I used to be a lama in my previous life.

:-)

#8 October 30th, 2005 10:33 AM

blissed

I'd like to borrow it occasionally. I'm planning a naked dancing holiday in Astrakhan.:)))

Board footer