#1 October 1st, 2005 10:16 PM

liandra_dahl

Pictures in Paradise

Well I am currently on holiday with Verity and I thought as we met through a mutual interrest in ISM, I should share the fruits of our friendship with you... well some photos of our holiday anyway.

#2 October 1st, 2005 11:06 PM

Belgareth

Re: Pictures in Paradise

liandra_dahl wrote:

Well I am currently on holiday with Verity and I thought as we met through a mutual interrest in ISM, I should share the fruits of our friendship with you... well some photos of our holiday anyway.

I wondered why the forum was so quiet ;-) Thanks for the photos Li (and V). Looks like you're having a great time!

Are we supposed to guess who's bum that is?

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#3 October 2nd, 2005 02:52 AM

SCSIgirl

liandra_dahl wrote:

What a wonderful pic of V in the hat.  That's the kind of pic a guy puts by his night stand.  (The avacado pic goes under the pillow ;-})

I am assunimg you made full use of this opportunity and a folio will appear soon??????????

And of course, Liandra,  you had to pick one of my fav girls of all time.  The estrogen must have been overwhelming.  Heck,  it's overwhelming me now.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 October 3rd, 2005 11:20 AM

jayhammer

cool photos!! looks like fun Liandra maybe you should do a duet folio while your on holiday??

#5 October 3rd, 2005 01:43 PM

liandra_dahl

Belgareth wrote:

I wondered why the forum was so quiet ;-) Thanks for the photos Li (and V). Looks like you're having a great time!

Are we supposed to guess who's bum that is?

We certainly did, it was the best holiday ever, the only thing wrong with it was that it was too short.

The bum is Verity's, as I think you may have already guessed.

SCSIgirl wrote:

What a wonderful pic of V in the hat. That's the kind of pic a guy puts by his night stand. (The avacado pic goes under the pillow ;-})

I am assunimg you made full use of this opportunity and a folio will appear soon??????????

And of course, Liandra, you had to pick one of my fav girls of all time. The estrogen must have been overwhelming. Heck, it's overwhelming me now.

I'd love to say that there will be a duet folio of Verity and I, but you'll just have to wait and see...she is gorgeous isn't she.

jayhammer wrote:

cool photos!! looks like fun Liandra maybe you should do a duet folio while your on holiday??

glad you like them, it was so much fun, especially scuba diving on the Great barrier reef. Stay tuned for those pics.

#6 October 3rd, 2005 01:57 PM

nagaloo

Not one of you Liandra bare breasted, but you caught a nice shot of Verity busy in the kitchen. Are you like me and rarely end up on your own camera when it comes to outings? HE HE No candid shots of you? Wish I was there !!  Then there would have been a few.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#7 October 3rd, 2005 04:25 PM

liandra_dahl

nagaloo wrote:

Not one of you Liandra bare breasted, but you caught a nice shot of Verity busy in the kitchen. Are you like me and rarely end up on your own camera when it comes to outings? HE HE No candid shots of you? Wish I was there !!  Then there would have been a few.
Stew

You're quite right Nag, apart from when I am submitting to this site I am not likely to take pictures of myself bare breasted. There was one outing when both mine and Verity's nakedness could have been captured on film in copious amounts but it was a swim across a river and a scramble over rocks to find the perfect spot to play in the waterfall and rock pools, so the camera couldn't come with, though the hikers crossing over on the swinging bridge copped an eyefull or two. Some of them had their video cameras to hand, so at least someone captured the moment, even if it wasn't either of us.

#8 October 4th, 2005 11:51 AM

wantingscott

howdy,
Liandra, you are the epitome of ISM and it's mission statement. Thanks so much for sharing... And sharing, and sharing...

missed you,

Scott

#9 October 4th, 2005 12:26 PM

liandra_dahl

wantingscott wrote:

howdy,
Liandra, you are the epitome of ISM and it's mission statement. Thanks so much for sharing... And sharing, and sharing...

missed you,

Scott

LOL yes I do share rather more than most in the chatter department. Though it's great to have Pia and Tana posting on the forum now too, as they are both deliciously hot and I hope they stick around and chat as much as I do.

#10 October 4th, 2005 02:14 PM

tana

Hey Liandra,

Your holiday looks wonderful! I'm around a computer for the next few weeks so will beable to chatter on the forums too x

#11 October 5th, 2005 11:06 AM

pia

Your holiday does look like heaps of fun .. in my last holidays I was on the north east coast as well . . its beautiful isn't it... oh actually is that where you were ? It is lovely to see snap shots of you .. you both look gorgeous and happy.
I'm definantly going to be around on the forum now. smile

#12 October 5th, 2005 08:19 PM

liandra_dahl

tana wrote:

Hey Liandra,

Your holiday looks wonderful! I'm around a computer for the next few weeks so will beable to chatter on the forums too x

I'm so glad, I was just complaining to Head the other day that there weren't enough ISM girls chatting on the forum, then suddenly Tana and Pia arrive, woohoo. Hmmm...I wonder if I tell Head all the other things I want they'll come true too...like a magic wishing person...maybe I should throw pennies at him while I do it....ok so now I am talking nonsense...

#13 October 6th, 2005 01:11 AM

SCSIgirl

liandra_dahl wrote:

I'm so glad, I was just complaining to Head the other day that there weren't enough ISM girls chatting on the forum, then suddenly Tana and Pia arrive, woohoo. Hmmm...I wonder if I tell Head all the other things I want they'll come true too...like a magic wishing person...maybe I should throw pennies at him while I do it....ok so now I am talking nonsense...

It IS wonderful..  now if we could just get Porcelin and Jacqui to rejoin the fray,  I'd be in estrogen heaven.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#14 October 6th, 2005 02:35 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

Nice daydream but it's supposed to be throwing pennies into water that brings the luck, according to the various Pagan?? customs and if you're expecting Head to produce the water...............

#15 October 6th, 2005 10:39 PM

liandra_dahl

Belgareth wrote:

Nice daydream but it's supposed to be throwing pennies into water that brings the luck, according to the various Pagan?? customs and if you're expecting Head to produce the water...............

Well human beings are 80% water...

#16 October 7th, 2005 12:08 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

Well human beings are 80% water...

This is very true, I know, but I prefer to think of people and you in particular. as more than just a big mobile puddle ;-)

#17 October 7th, 2005 12:20 AM

wantingscott

Belgareth wrote:

This is very true, I know, but I prefer to think of people and you in particular. as more than just a big mobile puddle ;-)

yes. if i may interject a thought:
ironically- i drink 3-4 litres of water a day AND enjoy sleeping in the "wet spot". actually fight her for it.  hmmmmm...

Scott

#18 October 7th, 2005 08:23 PM

liandra_dahl

wantingscott wrote:

yes. if i may interject a thought:
ironically- i drink 3-4 litres of water a day AND enjoy sleeping in the "wet spot". actually fight her for it.  hmmmmm...

Scott

3-4 litres a day or not, you're a little old to be wetting the bed.

#19 October 7th, 2005 11:39 PM

wantingscott

ummmmmmmm... that came out wrong!!!!   your interpretation is ALOT funnier. i didn't realise that when i wrote that last post...

#20 October 8th, 2005 02:39 AM

Belgareth

wantingscott wrote:

ummmmmmmm... that came out wrong!!!!   your interpretation is ALOT funnier. i didn't realise that when i wrote that last post...

I realised, I just couldn't find the audacity to say it. Anyway, it's a lot funnier coming from Li!!

#21 October 8th, 2005 01:19 PM

liandra_dahl

Belgareth wrote:

I realised, I just couldn't find the audacity to say it. Anyway, it's a lot funnier coming from Li!!

You know me B, I've got no restraint in these matters...plus I never grew out of the toilet humour phase, me and my daughter both fall about laughing when ever either of us farts audibly...

#22 October 8th, 2005 06:06 PM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

You know me B, I've got no restraint in these matters...plus I never grew out of the toilet humour phase, me and my daughter both fall about laughing when ever either of us farts audibly...

Yea, I know you Li. Your honesty is one of the adorable things about you, amongst many others.

On a slightly different tack, I have never experienced the "wet spot" syndrome, although I've heard about it often enough. I just wondered if I am lucky that things stay where they were put, or am I the odd one out?

Board footer