#1 July 30th, 2005 11:42 PM

Jing

help anyone?

Hey guys

Unfortunately the deal with the other photographer did not go thru so I'm still stuck at home.... heheheh

anyone has any photographer that they can introduce to me?

cheers
Jing

#2 July 31st, 2005 01:12 AM

SCSIgirl

Re: help anyone?

Jing wrote:

Hey guys

Unfortunately the deal with the other photographer did not go thru so I'm still stuck at home.... heheheh

anyone has any photographer that they can introduce to me?

cheers
Jing

Honey,  I'm the best photog you know.  Unfortunately,  I'm still in mid-Pacific on my swim to you.  I should see Maui by tomarrow.  Say we could meet in Maiu and shoot there.....  Have you ever been to the Red Sand beach in Hana???    Quite a trip.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#3 August 3rd, 2005 04:33 AM

wantingscott

Jing,
my best advice, while you wait for SCSIgirl to swim to Maui:

keep shooting yourself!!! seems like you have a real knack for it. maybe photo-document a nude romp through a local mall, or a naked escapade in a multiplex theater, or an unclothed undercover shoot at a drycleaners. Maybe go to the beach, and ask some boys, "Can i sit on your surfboard naked and photograph myself?" it could be a colorful folio (who would turn you down???)

nude on a bus. naked on a train. get on a bus, or disrobe on a plane. be like Godiva on a horse, or naked motocross. need some more? just lie naked on the floor. or further inspiration? photograph your perspiration. naked in a gym, or while singing karaoke. be nude for a swim, that's also okey-dokey-

uhhhhh... hold on while i hit this chiba a few more times. or maybe i should just back-off it for now.

Scott

#4 August 3rd, 2005 10:53 AM

SCSIgirl

wantingscott wrote:

Jing,
my best advice, while you wait for SCSIgirl to swim to Maui:

keep shooting yourself!!! seems like you have a real knack for it. maybe photo-document a nude romp through a local mall, or a naked escapade in a multiplex theater, or an unclothed undercover shoot at a drycleaners. Maybe go to the beach, and ask some boys, "Can i sit on your surfboard naked and photograph myself?" it could be a colorful folio (who would turn you down???)

nude on a bus. naked on a train. get on a bus, or disrobe on a plane. be like Godiva on a horse, or naked motocross. need some more? just lie naked on the floor. or further inspiration? photograph your perspiration. naked in a gym, or while singing karaoke. be nude for a swim, that's also okey-dokey-

uhhhhh... hold on while i hit this chiba a few more times. or maybe i should just back-off it for now.

Scott

Actually Cindy Sherman has made a career of it.  Her work is Internationally recognized and she is a household name amoung photogs.  There's always room for more and new and creative talant is always needed.  Are you listening, Zille?  How about you, Liandra?

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#5 August 3rd, 2005 10:58 PM

wantingscott

SCSIgirl,
oh yes. Cindy Sherman. i remember a film of hers from Art History class. i had to "pretend" not to be to interested. i was taking the class with a soomewhat conservative girlfriend at the time.

Scott

Board footer