#1 August 2nd, 2005 12:58 AM

Jing

new website?

Hey guys

I've just been contacted by the admin ppl who put stuff up on this site and I've been offered to do some interviews and some videos for another site....

I dunno what the site is or how it really is yet coz i'll be doing it next week.... but if anyone has any comments or anything they want me to say ... juz shout it out to me thru this forum! I'm taking all advices seriously! hahahahha......

Also... is there anyway for people to vote to get someone's pics out? I'd really love to see how my pictures turned out! and the vid too with 3 little fluffballs...... ( well not exactly little but ah well )

anyway, hope to hear from anyone soon!

cheers
Jing

#2 August 2nd, 2005 09:10 AM

SCSIgirl

Re: new website?

Jing wrote:

Hey guys

I've just been contacted by the admin ppl who put stuff up on this site and I've been offered to do some interviews and some videos for another site....

I dunno what the site is or how it really is yet coz i'll be doing it next week.... but if anyone has any comments or anything they want me to say ... juz shout it out to me thru this forum! I'm taking all advices seriously! hahahahha......

Also... is there anyway for people to vote to get someone's pics out? I'd really love to see how my pictures turned out! and the vid too with 3 little fluffballs...... ( well not exactly little but ah well )

anyway, hope to hear from anyone soon!

cheers
Jing

Which site are you talking about, J?  The only other one like ISM that I'm aware of is herselfpic.com based in Canada.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

Board footer