#1 July 26th, 2005 10:01 PM

Jing

yay happy me!!! :P

hey guys

to all of you folks in Australia... its me Jing here.... I recently worked with a photographer and he managed to get my photo out in the Picture magazine issue 379... ( its the australian version..... if there is any other version... sorry, i dun think its there )

so if you guys wanna have a look at it... its not much, juz one photo.... and i'd put my name in as Sophie ( bf suggested it )

so anyone who has had a look... aprreciate the comments

CHEERS
Jing

#2 July 26th, 2005 10:58 PM

SCSIgirl

Re: yay happy me!!! :P

Jing wrote:

hey guys

to all of you folks in Australia... its me Jing here.... I recently worked with a photographer and he managed to get my photo out in the Picture magazine issue 379... ( its the australian version..... if there is any other version... sorry, i dun think its there )

so if you guys wanna have a look at it... its not much, juz one photo.... and i'd put my name in as Sophie ( bf suggested it )

so anyone who has had a look... aprreciate the comments

CHEERS
Jing

Is there an "on-line" version, J, and if so where do we find it.  Since your fan club is world wide,  we can't get Aussie publications.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#3 July 27th, 2005 06:57 AM

wantingscott

cheers to you, Jing. "Sophie", huh?

wink

#4 July 28th, 2005 11:35 PM

Jing

Hey guys

unfortunately there is no online version.

however, i'm in the process of probably getting a deal from this photographer at some website thingy.... hopefully if he puts it up on some magazine or the website then you guys can get to see it... the full length shot by some professional ! heheheheh

anyway, if you guys wanna see more of me... well you have to vote for me when my folio comes out tongue

or any one has any other recommendations of what i should do or who i should shoot with or any thing... juz suggest something... i'm curious... and most likely up for doing some 'experimenting' with my photos....

hehehe

cheers
jing

p/s i alwez dreamt of being a model and getting my photos taken... now i think maybe part of my dream is coming true hehehhee

#5 July 28th, 2005 11:57 PM

wantingscott

Jing,
it is heartwarming that you want to share your nudity with the world. we cheer you on, brave grrrl. stay pure, and you shall be adored. don't wish for fame, just for fulfillment (says Yoda smile

rock on!!!!

cheers,
Scott

Board footer