#1 July 19th, 2005 03:13 PM

roxxie

hello...

Hi all! I just joined the forums. I shot myself, but I guess my stuff is in limbo or something like that. So one of these days you'll get to see me naked!

#2 July 19th, 2005 04:30 PM

shannon
Administrator

Re: hello...

roxxie wrote:

Hi all! I just joined the forums. I shot myself, but I guess my stuff is in limbo or something like that. So one of these days you'll get to see me naked!

It's coming up reeaally soon roxxie i swear.  It's an excellent one too.

#3 July 19th, 2005 04:32 PM

SCSIgirl

roxxie wrote:

Shall I dream of you nude in color or B&W?  Maybe Sepia?  We shall look forward to you stepping out of the ether into glorious reality.

Hey, Head!  Can we do 3-D?  No forget it,  the thought of Z or Liandra or Jing jumping out at me would make me fall off my chair.......

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 July 19th, 2005 06:05 PM

MrPicMe

Welcome aboard!

PS: Look at how cute you are with "posts: 1".

#5 July 19th, 2005 10:53 PM

meristim

cool

SCSIgirl wrote:

Shall I dream of you nude in color or B&W?  Maybe Sepia?  We shall look forward to you stepping out of the ether into glorious reality.

Hey, Head!  Can we do 3-D?  No forget it,  the thought of Z or Liandra or Jing jumping out at me would make me fall off my chair.......

#6 July 20th, 2005 07:18 AM

trebora

Hello, hopefully we'll see ya soon

---
One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity
---

#7 July 20th, 2005 01:06 PM

roxxie

shannon wrote:

It's coming up reeaally soon roxxie i swear.  It's an excellent one too.

I'm so excited! It will be interesting to see them here. I was a little afraid to look at the pictures I took. I only looked at a few. I have very little faith in my photography skills. I'm really more of a sculpter and 3-D artist person.

#8 July 20th, 2005 01:07 PM

roxxie

MrPicMe wrote:

Welcome aboard!

PS: Look at how cute you are with "posts: 1".

This is number 3!

#9 July 20th, 2005 01:08 PM

roxxie

SCSIgirl wrote:

I am in color! Nice warm happy colors.

#10 July 21st, 2005 05:24 AM

zille

Hey sexy!  I can't wait to see your images go up, too!  I saw them all, and as I told you, they are fucking awesome.  I am sure the ISM members will agree with me when they see them!  (And then they can all thank me for getting you to come be on ISM!)

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#11 July 21st, 2005 07:09 AM

trebora

roxxie wrote:

I'm so excited! It will be interesting to see them here. I was a little afraid to look at the pictures I took. I only looked at a few. I have very little faith in my photography skills. I'm really more of a sculpter and 3-D artist person.

What kind of 3-D art do you do?

zille wrote:

I am sure the ISM members will agree with me when they see them! (And then they can all thank me for getting you to come be on ISM!)

Just becasue I'm so forgetful thanks in advance zille

---
One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity
---

#12 July 22nd, 2005 08:18 AM

zille

You are very welcome, Trebora  big_smile

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#13 July 25th, 2005 02:29 PM

roxxie

trebora wrote:

What kind of 3-D art do you do?

metal sculpture and jewelry (because jewelry is something I can sell!) I'm also getting into body casting. I hope to be able to make a living from art one of these days.

#14 July 25th, 2005 02:31 PM

roxxie

zille wrote:

Hey sexy!  I can't wait to see your images go up, too!  I saw them all, and as I told you, they are fucking awesome.  I am sure the ISM members will agree with me when they see them!  (And then they can all thank me for getting you to come be on ISM!)

You know, I asked to get a CD of the images, but I totally forgot to follow up on it and it seems that O forgot as well! ah well, I 'll just download from this site when the set goes up.

Board footer