#1 July 16th, 2005 01:01 AM

Jing

Hair... straight or curly? artificial or natural?

hey everyone

me here.... this time something completely different ! after all the boyfriend and feelings conversation... lets get to something more light headed.

what do ppl think of hair? do they like curly / wavy hair or straight hair? I just went to straighten my hair today... and my friends say i look cute.... so juz share an opinion, will ya? what do u think of wavy hair which has been straighten....

when i mean hair... i mean head hair.... not.... you know ! hahahahahah

cheers
jing

#2 July 16th, 2005 05:59 AM

trebora

Re: Hair... straight or curly? artificial or natural?

Just me personally, I'm more partial to dark longer wavy hair. Though I like short hair on women too.  Or is it I just like women.  Yeah I think thats the ticket.

And of course red heads get bonus points.

---
One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity
---

#3 July 16th, 2005 06:56 AM

wantingscott

my favourite hairstyle has always been "just taken out of a ponytail". there's something about the uncombed wavy wildness that is so sexy when a girl takes her hair down and flips it.

#4 July 16th, 2005 03:20 PM

SCSIgirl

Jing wrote:

hey everyone

me here.... this time something completely different ! after all the boyfriend and feelings conversation... lets get to something more light headed.

what do ppl think of hair? do they like curly / wavy hair or straight hair? I just went to straighten my hair today... and my friends say i look cute.... so juz share an opinion, will ya? what do u think of wavy hair which has been straighten....

when i mean hair... i mean head hair.... not.... you know ! hahahahahah

cheers
jing

J, honey,  you could wear an afro and still pound our hearts.  I like the mane in just about any color or length or curvature.  Even the magenta streaks are sexy when they are well done.

BTW - Got my wet suit out and tomarrow I'm diving in the Pacific at Santa Cruz and coming for you.  Be there in about 45 weeks.  Will you wait for me?

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#5 July 16th, 2005 05:51 PM

voyeur2

Of course I am in a different age bracket, but that just means more memories sometimes.

I like red, many styles from straight all the way to big afro, was married to her.

Actually I like most colors except ash blond.

most recently I cama across doo I was extremely attracted to.

It was afroish but a bit less curly, a full mix of dark dirty blond, lots of natural grey and white with whisps of auburn.  There isn't a hairdresser in the world who can make it like that.  Its gotta be home grown and the colors earned.

The other thing that makes great hair is the face, head, and body supporting it.

So this woman had the profile of Neferttiti, the grace of a dancer as she moved, and my age.

But speaking of great doos, Sinead O'Connor had a great influence on womaen's style, taking a mark of shame from the 40's amd rehabilitatiing it.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#6 July 18th, 2005 12:36 AM

Jing

wellll

as a girl, i alwez love straight hair because i see people with hair so straight and silky smooth that they can do anything they want with it. unfortunately my is wavy and sometimes bushy like a lion's mane so i have to do some straightening to it once in a while... maybe once a year or so hahahahha.....

anyway, thanks for the comments.

hopefully i will have a chance to show people my straight hair coz unfortunately the photos of the reloads i took are all curly and wavy hair hahahahah

cheers
jing

by the way, SCSIgirl... i will wait for u heheheheh

#7 July 18th, 2005 05:48 AM

No1Steelerfan

On where it is. I like hair on the head to be straight and short. I like hair between the legs to be absent.

#8 July 18th, 2005 06:15 AM

meristim

of course as long as there is hair on your body I will continue to like it. and as far as between the legs....let there be plenty.....i mean plenty....

Jing wrote:

wellll

as a girl, i alwez love straight hair because i see people with hair so straight and silky smooth that they can do anything they want with it. unfortunately my is wavy and sometimes bushy like a lion's mane so i have to do some straightening to it once in a while... maybe once a year or so hahahahha.....

anyway, thanks for the comments.

hopefully i will have a chance to show people my straight hair coz unfortunately the photos of the reloads i took are all curly and wavy hair hahahahah

cheers
jing

by the way, SCSIgirl... i will wait for u heheheheh

#9 July 18th, 2005 11:22 PM

wantingscott

Steelerfan,
i dunno. i think a woman looks "more naked" with hair between her legs. whe i met my wife, she had thick, dark eyebrows. i always knew you could tell alot about a girl's hair by her eyebrows. i guess that's why plucked, shaped eyebrows never turned me on, but Brooke Shields always did... the delta of love, the bermuda triangle: i'm lost in you...

running my hands through a girl's hair after sex was always a fave of mine.

wscott

#10 July 20th, 2005 01:39 AM

Jing

hehehe... thanks for all the comments guys....

fortunately my boyfriend ( well i dunno what to call him coz we've decided to give each other another chance ) odoesnt mind me with or without hair between the legs.... and he also doenst mind my wavy mane... altho he sometimes hints i get it straight ahhahaha....

anyway... hopefully i can do more pictures for eveyrfone.. cant wait to see my photos and my video! chao

jing

#11 July 20th, 2005 01:12 PM

roxxie

I have a thing for girls with short curly hair. My hair is curly, but it is getting a little long for my tastes. I sometimes feel a little pressure as a model to have long hair. I think I look funny with long hair, but so many people love my hair when it is longer! As for hair color and hair on the rest of the body, I love it all! All colors, all textures, thicknesses, shaved, unshaved! I'll take whatever you've got!

#12 July 20th, 2005 06:01 PM

thecatman

I prefer girls with curly pubic hair.  Head hair can look nice stright or curly.  Usually I prefer long, but short can be hot too sometimes....

#13 July 21st, 2005 01:59 AM

Jing

heheh thanks everyone.... my is now long, straight ( the front is a little wavy now coz i spoilt it sad ) and shoulder length with brown tips.... hehhehe

as for the length of hair... i think generally most girls think that as girls they are pressure to have long hair. personally i feel that sometimes too... so i alwez keep my hair at a reasonable length....

although there are times when i get fed up with it thenn i go cut it.... after that i feel guilty and remorse and i want it long again! hahahhaha

cheers
jing

Board footer