#51 July 10th, 2005 01:27 PM

zille

Re: What the F#@% is up! You are pushing more than the Safe!!

voyeur2 wrote:

Tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, LSD, speed, cocaine, opium, psylocybin, hash, marajuana, sex.  I might have some of the spellings wrong.

Well, I know you spelled "sex" right!  [grins to you]

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#52 July 10th, 2005 10:58 PM

gtrvox

voyeur2 wrote:

Hmmm.  Drugs and choice.  I have ingested and/or inhaled a number of drugs besides  doctor prescribed ones.

Tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, LSD, speed, cocaine, opium, psylocybin, hash, marajuana, sex.  I might have some of the spellings wrong.

Sex is a drive not a drug.

GTR

#53 July 10th, 2005 11:38 PM

markus_av

Sex chemicals:  Dopamine, norepinephrine, lowered serotonin levels

Breakfast chemicals:  Coffee, Tea,... Wheaties

EgonArbus chemical: Disrespecting Liandra's opinion made him euphoric perhaps. Possibly making him feel like he said something philosophically sublime. That chemical is probably one of the worst in society...to put oneself on a pedestal and look down your nose at all your sub-humans and "get high" on a self-administered "my words are important whether you understand them or not" injection. 

BAH!

#54 July 11th, 2005 03:16 AM

zille

gtrvox wrote:

Sex is a drive not a drug.

Sex may not be a drug in that you do not actually ingest it (well -- sometimes you ingest -- oh, forget it!) but like running and sky-diving and the like, you can indeed get a high.

And, IMHO, the best high one can get -- one that drugs can never touch (even opium, fond as I am of it.)

And, in America, you can even get addicted to it!

In college, I had a class called "Drugs and Society," and the teacher taught that any and all things you consumed that changed your body chemistry were by definition, "drugs."  So sugar is a drug, tea is a drug (tea with sugar is taking two drugs at one, kind a of polite speedball...!)

#55 July 11th, 2005 05:29 AM

jayhammer

Drugs and Society I had the same class in college years ago same exact name wow!.Now about your brain chemsitry, all the drugs and that of course includes alcohol work on receptor sites that already exist in our brain, like Methamphetamine and cocaine work on Dopamine dopamine is the nerotransmitter that is responsibile of us feeling joy, euphoria, elation. it is released when we have sex and we eat food,  and some of us may do both at the same time!. I guess what I am trying to say is that we already have all the brain chemicals we need to have an awesome time, and we have the ability to release those chemicals with what we do, eat,have sex and exercise, these activities release a healthy amount of the fun chemical dopamine. when I check out the site and see beuatiful women like zellie, dandy, and Lindra my brain releases dopamine yea baby yea!!!  By the way I am still not condeming the stash safe thing it was obviously humor and not advocating any illigal drug use.

#56 July 12th, 2005 04:57 AM

EgonArbus

markus_av wrote:

Sex chemicals:  Dopamine, norepinephrine, lowered serotonin levels

Breakfast chemicals:  Coffee, Tea,... Wheaties

EgonArbus chemical: Disrespecting Liandra's opinion made him euphoric perhaps. Possibly making him feel like he said something philosophically sublime. That chemical is probably one of the worst in society...to put oneself on a pedestal and look down your nose at all your sub-humans and "get high" on a self-administered "my words are important whether you understand them or not" injection. 

BAH!

Well?.. Yeah, ok!  I suppose I should apologise for forsaking the equalising fantasies of the audience in choosing to get up onto the stage and dance with the stripper.

I do tend to get into this relaxed habit of living in spite of very real tendencies in my nature towards discipline.  I'm too much in love with self-indulgence.  However, that philosophy of the loose lip and the lax paunch is one for which I've always had an instinctive distrust.  I like bare things, stripped things, plain austere and continent things, fine lines and cold colours.  But in these times when there is too much coarse stuff and the struggle for life takes the form of competitive advertisement and the effort to fill your neighbour's eye, when there is no urgent demand either for personal courage, sound nerves or stark beauty, I suppose we find ourselves by accident.  Before these times, the bulk of the people did not over-eat themselves because they couldn't whether they wanted to do so or not, and all but a few were kept 'fit' by unavoidable exercise and personal danger.  Now if only you can pitch your standard low enough and keep free from pride, almost anyone can achieve a sort of excess.  You can go through life fudging and evading, indulging and slacking, never really hungry or frightened nor passionately stirred; your highest moment a mere sentimental orgasm?  Is philosophy only for the philosophers? Who tells the philosopher that he's a philosopher?  Can philosophy only reach those who are subjects in a determinate social formation? Are those individuals measured according to its conditions of existence? Should I just be talking about fannies? Are drugs just another phallic substitute? Should I just give in and get a tattoo or buy something from Gap or Sony? Should I just relegate myself to the rank of a Hobbes or a Locke? Did Lenin hi-jack the revolution? When walking home from work on day of terrorist attacks in London, with tens of thousands of others, did the city, just for one day, actually come alive? Oh well, back to the car, back to suppression!

#57 July 12th, 2005 07:10 AM

voyeur2

EgonArbus wrote:

Well?.. Yeah, ok!  I suppose I should apologise for forsaking the equalising fantasies of the audience in choosing to get up onto the stage and dance with the stripper.

I do tend to get into this relaxed habit of living in spite of very real tendencies in my nature towards discipline.  I'm too much in love with self-indulgence.  However, that philosophy of the loose lip and the lax paunch is one for which I've always had an instinctive distrust.  I like bare things, stripped things, plain austere and continent things, fine lines and cold colours.  But in these times when there is too much coarse stuff and the struggle for life takes the form of competitive advertisement and the effort to fill your neighbour's eye, when there is no urgent demand either for personal courage, sound nerves or stark beauty, I suppose we find ourselves by accident.  Before these times, the bulk of the people did not over-eat themselves because they couldn't whether they wanted to do so or not, and all but a few were kept 'fit' by unavoidable exercise and personal danger.  Now if only you can pitch your standard low enough and keep free from pride, almost anyone can achieve a sort of excess.  You can go through life fudging and evading, indulging and slacking, never really hungry or frightened nor passionately stirred; your highest moment a mere sentimental orgasm?  Is philosophy only for the philosophers? Who tells the philosopher that he's a philosopher?  Can philosophy only reach those who are subjects in a determinate social formation? Are those individuals measured according to its conditions of existence? Should I just be talking about fannies? Are drugs just another phallic substitute? Should I just give in and get a tattoo or buy something from Gap or Sony? Should I just relegate myself to the rank of a Hobbes or a Locke? Did Lenin hi-jack the revolution? When walking home from work on day of terrorist attacks in London, with tens of thousands of others, did the city, just for one day, actually come alive? Oh well, back to the car, back to suppression!

This reminds me of the moment in the movie Amadaius when Wolfgand Beetoven is introducing his new opera to the count and his hangers on.
The count asks what is wromg with the tune.  The answer: "too many notes."

Here is an example in writing.  Can I have it in fewer words please?  Paragraphs for separate thoughts?

Have I ever lied to you before?

#58 July 12th, 2005 08:30 AM

markus_av

Egon Arbus,
   I may have been a little huffy in response to your post NOT because you were philosophizing, but because you were rude in your philosophizing. Rude to Liandra. Here is a quote:

"Liandra, it might surprise you to learn this, but I don't think anybody really wants to know you. Can individuals really be known anyway? I think only fictional characters can actually be known!"

I apologize if i came on a little strong...I was in the process of getting tanked up with my...uhhh..."caffiene fix"
  But I don't think you are in a position to judge Liandra's character and who really wants to know her or not. If there is a hidden meaning to your quotes, please expound just a little more so you won't be misinterpreted. (i agree with Voyeur though...expound just a little...not too much)

Markus

#59 July 12th, 2005 10:34 AM

thaddy

you're a bunch of particles and so am i. everything you view, smell, touch and ingest, from essene bread to lsd, acts as a drug within your body. the distinction between what is acceptable and what is not is nothing but a human construct, and a widely variable one at that.

from my point of view its not the place of any bunch of particles to really pass judgement over an other. that said i quietly conduct my life directing energy towards those things that i feel will increase my chances of survival in the following day. 

i like this site because i think that it acts as one of the many enablers working to bring down a reluctantly declining patriarchy. judgmental comments such as those that started this thread which seek to bring control to peoples nature are an example of just that patriarchy.

remember, its not the drugs one chooses to take, its how one reacts to the effect. personally i choose
to put my frame of mind into as many different situations as possible because, for me, the comparison of these states is where the real growth emerges.

#60 July 12th, 2005 05:08 PM

voyeur2

thaddy wrote:

you're a bunch of particles and so am i.
. . .
from my point of view its not the place of any bunch of particles to really pass judgement

. . .

remember, its not the drugs one chooses to take, its how one reacts to the effect. personally i choose
to put my frame of mind into as many different situations as possible because, for me, the comparison of these states is where the real growth emerges.

My comment on these bits of the previous commentary:

I am not a particle.  I an a porticle.  A passage way from another universe trying to inject a bit of that universe to yours - at the particulate level.

The possibilities of thought from a single person is an astronomical number, and multilpying that by the number of humans brings a galactic scale to the variations.

Each one of our universed is a structure inhabited by a combination of thought nodes (roughly corresponding to Stars) all combining with smaller experiences that orbit around them.  All expressed as clusters - not exclusive to a single node to bring about galactic sized agglomerations of thought particles.

I wax on, fading like a moon behind a planet, leaving the thought tendril that

- drugs are but another galaxy in the universe.  With stars, planets, asteroids, and even a few spaced out trippers returned to ground.

Does this have gravity?  Can its space-time be distorted by the gravity of emotion?  The mass of other thought nodes?  Other universes?

Is this too esoteric - sub particulate molicule of thought that it is?

#61 July 14th, 2005 12:58 AM

liandra_dahl

markus_av wrote:

Egon Arbus,
   I may have been a little huffy in response to your post NOT because you were philosophizing, but because you were rude in your philosophizing. Rude to Liandra. Here is a quote:

"Liandra, it might surprise you to learn this, but I don't think anybody really wants to know you. Can individuals really be known anyway? I think only fictional characters can actually be known!"

I apologize if i came on a little strong...I was in the process of getting tanked up with my...uhhh..."caffiene fix"
  But I don't think you are in a position to judge Liandra's character and who really wants to know her or not. If there is a hidden meaning to your quotes, please expound just a little more so you won't be misinterpreted. (i agree with Voyeur though...expound just a little...not too much)

Markus

Thank you for your chivalrous response to EgonArbus, it is sincerely appreciated. I recommend that in the future you needn't exert yourself, it isn't the first time he's done this and it won't be the last. I frequently get on EgonArbus' tits so he likes to try resusitate me from my self dillusions. I'm deeply permeated by them though so he's doomed to fail. However, on this occaission I was right rollocking pissed (aka utterly inebriated), and probably should have just kept my thoughts to myself rather than disgracing myself globally.

#62 July 14th, 2005 01:08 AM

liandra_dahl

cfd339 wrote:

A shame, L.D.

My point is that what makes this site positive, is the mature expression of self.  What I saw in that video was not mature or positive in my opinion.   Yes, that reflects poorly on the rest of the site.  Again, in my opinion.

TTS

OK sorry about my comments, they were a bit wierd. I got thoroughly wierded out reading them, because I could only vaguely recall writing them. Let me respond in my sobriety.

If that's the effect it has for you, then it probably does for many other like minded individuals. Tarred with the same brush, or something like that. I think for a site like this that should be taken into consideration.

Mature expression of self is a positive aspect of this site, but self expression is what the girls are invited to do, and should any given girl not wish to be mature then do you really believe every other participant on the site should have that reflect on her?

#63 July 14th, 2005 05:56 AM

voyeur2

[QUOTE=
Mature expression of self is a positive aspect of this site, but self expression is what the girls are invited to do, and should any given girl not wish to be mature then do you really believe every other participant on the site should have that reflect on her?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, here I am, a very likely double or even triple Liandra's age.  Am I mature?  I have my irrational moments.  I try to be mature about what I say, and I try to cut some slack for those so young.

I know I know you think you have a real handle on reality, so did I at 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, and so forth.

So I try to answer with a question, a clarification, not a rush to judgement.  A reasoned, reasonable search after understanding. 

I try to remember to do this except with the deranged almost incomprehensible spewings of my arch enemy Lex Luthor.

#64 July 18th, 2005 01:47 AM

neilj67

nagaloo wrote:

The withdrawal symptoms, especially the depression and physical agony, are reported by addiction counsellors to be worse than heroin or cocaine, and often addicts will drop out of recovery programs.

With increasing use of the drug, there are strong indications that users suffer brain damage, including memory impairment and an increasing inability to grasp abstract thoughts. Those who do manage to recover from addiction and retain memory and the ability to function in society are usually subject to some memory gaps and extreme mood swings.

I had no physical agony upon quitting. I mostly snorted it though. I did once observe a 'shooter' quitting and he was balled up on the couch clutching at his stomach and sweating....kinda the same way I get when I eat any dairy products. As for the depression, I was depressed long before and long after I used it.

I do have spotty memory to say the least. I'm not sure if that's from the meth or the rediculous amounts of weed I've smoked over 20 years. I can still grasp abstract toughts and I still like to think I'm pretty sharp. I must have quit just in time as I can still function in society. I have friends. I'm tight with family. I make a very healthy living. I do have some serious mood swings, but to be fair, I've had those since I was a little kid.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm getting at. I just felt compelled to throw in my 2 cents after seeing those quotes. My meth experience was the single worst thing I've done to myself. It made some already existant digestive problems worse for sure. It cost me more than a few root canals. And it probably made my manic/depressive nature a bit more prevelant.

If I could go back to my early 20's and start from there again, I'd avoid coke and meth 100%. I'm not sure I buy the whole 'gateway drug' argument for weed. I have a brother and a work associate that both have been lifelong weed smokers and both have fairly nice lives, nice families, professional jobs and seem fairly happy most of the time.

I have to admit that  the whole sequence from Dandy was both amusing and revolting for me. She had the whole chaotic energy act down pretty good.

#65 July 18th, 2005 02:13 AM

Head

neilj67 wrote:

I have to admit that  the whole sequence from Dandy was both amusing and revolting for me. She had the whole chaotic energy act down pretty good.

Act?  That is just her, straight of the rack.  We call her "Cyclone Dandy".

#66 July 18th, 2005 04:46 AM

zille

Well, it's good to see that all of those people who were calling Dandy "coked-up" and stuff were right on the money!  It would have sucked to have accused someone of being on drugs when they were not.  But Dandy was indeed high as a kite on the most pernicious form of Sucrose known to man (with some nasty additives as well, which I imagine act rather like rat poison in tainted LSD!)

#67 July 18th, 2005 08:29 AM

chrisb469

zille wrote:

Well, it's good to see that all of those people who were calling Dandy "coked-up" and stuff were right on the money!  It would have sucked to have accused someone of being on drugs when they were not.  But Dandy was indeed high as a kite on the most pernicious form of Sucrose known to man (with some nasty additives as well, which I imagine act rather like rat poison in tainted LSD!)

I really would be suprised if she wasn't on something illegal...she was just acting so weird...although she is in my top 3 girls on the site...

And I request no more non-nude videos...if theyre must be some they really should be aditional to the quota we pay our Extra subscriptions for.

#68 July 18th, 2005 11:12 AM

josie_tylar

You are on the right track. The people in the world who are only out there taking drugs to be cool or to be sexy are the ones who make drugs look bad. They are the ones who hurt themseves and others because they dont understand what they are taking or why!!!

#69 July 18th, 2005 11:18 AM

thaddy

josie_tylar wrote:

... because they dont understand what they are taking or why!!!

in my reckoning the moment one ceases to learn from each and every ingestion of any substance, its abuse. that given, i also think that one shouldn't deny one's self anything (get cancer that way, maybe). if behaviour becomes abusive look at the unerlying reasons. hit rock bottom and work it out. those who will, will. those who don't need to pay a bit more attention ,)

#70 July 18th, 2005 11:39 AM

liz

chrisb469 wrote:

And I request no more non-nude videos...if theyre must be some they really should be aditional to the quota we pay our Extra subscriptions for.

Dude, all of these Stash Safe videos were above and beyond - I thought that was pretty clear from the description each time - made even more so after someone already complained about it - so, once and for all:  all three parts of Dandy's video were *additional* content, not replacing anything that "we pay our Extra subscriptions for."

So, don't worry, you didn't get cheated out of any titties...

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution."
            -Emma Goldman

#71 July 18th, 2005 06:23 PM

No1Steelerfan

You people need to grow up. Whether or not Dandy was 'hopped up' is not at question. It is none of our business. Whether or not she was acting is, likewise, none of our business. You very clearly have a choice. You can either download and watch and enjoy what the contributor has offered, or you don't.

And I would hasten to add that according to statistics, one in twenty people in the civilized world take drugs on a daily basis, whether they be prescribed or illegal. So given these stats, if you use an average, that would mean that of the roughly 1300 folios shown here, 65 of them were high or under the influence of something at some time during the day they shot their folio or video. And also know that in some places, the drugs that are illegal where you and I are, are not illegal there.

And given the fact that Head has told us that the series of videos in question did not interfere with or replace any scheduled material, you have indeed gotten what you paid for. The fact that these were 'extra' mean that you got MORE! Whether you liked them or not.

And just for edification; No I do not use the drugs and substances deemed illegal by my government, nor do I condone their usage. But I do take 14 pills daily and will take that many or even more for the rest of my life because of bad eating and lifestyle choices during my youth and adulthood that has caused me to have two heart attacks.

And although the powers that be here might disagree, if you don't like what you see, you can always go away. Don't let the door hit you where the Lord split you. Or you can grow up, act like the adult you are supposed to be as a condition of membership here, and enjoy the intimate contributions of the total strangers who have consented to have their pictures and videos shown to the entire planet just because they felt like it.

Sorry folks, but I needed to get that off my chest. Gotta keep that area clear in case I need CPR from looking at Dandy, Jules, Zille and the rest of these fine women and couples. But promise me someone will have the paddles at the ready when Zille get's her promised video up on the site!

And Head, thank you for having the guts to show Dandy's and Jules (and others) 'offbeat' videos and folios. I wouldn't have wanted to miss them. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

#72 July 19th, 2005 12:35 AM

MrPicMe

I applaud the models and their bravery; but please, Dandy, your vagina is no place for a “Stash-Safe” or your dignity and self-esteem! Are you practicing to taking up a career as a “Drug-Mule”? What's funny about exposing yourself to a 5 year old in public? ...GET IT TOGETHER GIRL!

Shame on you Head for allowing this commercial up in the “Folio” section where good creative photography should be displayed. It’s all good and “dandy” if you want to peddle your drug paraphernalia, just leave it in the “shopping” section where it belongs.

Board footer