#1 July 14th, 2005 12:45 AM

Jing

Thinking and Feeling

Hey everyone....

Juz to let eveyrone know I'm still alive.... and hopefully my little 'zoo' of animals with my so called boyfriend is still alive as well.... hehehe

Everything is going smooth I guess. Since we've been away from each other, we find that we're missing each other and whether that is a good sign or not i dunno...

Anyway, whats with guys of expressing their love ? can't they say it out? i mean, i watch movies, I read books and even in real life, guys are so less expressive. What is it with them? any comments are welcomed.

I'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend.... but i dunno whether he is looking forward to see me..... any of you looking forward to my shoot or video?

hehehe

cheers
Jing

#2 July 14th, 2005 03:41 AM

Belgareth

Re: Thinking and Feeling

Jing wrote:

Hey everyone....

Juz to let eveyrone know I'm still alive.... and hopefully my little 'zoo' of animals with my so called boyfriend is still alive as well.... hehehe

Everything is going smooth I guess. Since we've been away from each other, we find that we're missing each other and whether that is a good sign or not i dunno...

Anyway, whats with guys of expressing their love ? can't they say it out? i mean, i watch movies, I read books and even in real life, guys are so less expressive. What is it with them? any comments are welcomed.

I'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend.... but i dunno whether he is looking forward to see me..... any of you looking forward to my shoot or video?

hehehe

cheers
Jing

I don't have a problem with "saying it out loud" once I sure I mean it. The word "I love you" mean a great deal to me and cannot just throw them around in the hope that it might lead to a meaningless sexual encounter. One the other hand, I am equally prepared to tell someone that I do not love them because I don't think it's fair to build onesided relationships.

I wish I could say that I'm looking forward to you shoot and video but sadly I won't be here to see them :-(

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

Board footer