#1 July 8th, 2005 04:01 AM

Belgareth

A hopeful message to all members

I know that some members and contributors have their roots in the UK. Therefore, I sincerely hope that the four bombings which took place in London this morning did not inflict injury or fatality on any of your families, friends or colleages.

It is enough that this world has to suffer injustices, without the need for indescrimiminate assassination ones own people as well as those of other nations. I was going to say sensless violence but I assume that this sort of action makes sense to someone, because I makes no sense to me.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#2 July 8th, 2005 05:02 AM

No1Steelerfan

Re: A hopeful message to all members

How anyone can do this and say that it was for their God is beyond me. My God does not ask this. My God does not condone this behavior. And if, in the end, my God turns out to be their God, the perpetrators of these heinous crimes will endure a much worse punishment by Him than they could ever imagine here.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the fine people in London, and around the world, who were affected by these senseless and irrational behaviors.

#3 July 8th, 2005 07:22 AM

meristim

Re: A hopeful message to all members

Amen to what you say here...

Belgareth wrote:

I know that some members and contributors have their roots in the UK. Therefore, I sincerely hope that the four bombings which took place in London this morning did not inflict injury or fatality on any of your families, friends or colleages.

It is enough that this world has to suffer injustices, without the need for indescrimiminate assassination ones own people as well as those of other nations. I was going to say sensless violence but I assume that this sort of action makes sense to someone, because I makes no sense to me.

Board footer