#1 July 4th, 2005 05:02 PM

brodypaling

Come one come all!

view_image.php?g=spicegrrrl&f=b07da1254605d8a6778a91de35.jpg&m=img Hey seXXXy boys and girls!

I have a new folio up and would LOVE you all to have a look and give me some feed back.

Love you all stay HAWT!

If no one see's me......am I still here?[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Magenta]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR]

#2 July 5th, 2005 12:22 AM

SCSIgirl

Re: Come one come all!

brodypaling wrote:

view_image.php?g=spicegrrrl&f=b07da1254605d8a6778a91de35.jpg&m=img Hey seXXXy boys and girls!

I have a new folio up and would LOVE you all to have a look and give me some feed back.

Love you all stay HAWT!

Brody, you are my sun rising in the East. You are my dancing moonbeams.  You are my warmth and glow of day.....  See that:  you got me hallucinating already!  Time to dream up the 'Brody and the deserted island' fantasy.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#3 July 5th, 2005 03:06 AM

Torstar

I had a good long look at you Brody, your nipples are amazing. How do you feel knowing we are all lusting over your pics?

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#4 July 5th, 2005 04:20 PM

brodypaling

SCSIgirl wrote:

Brody, you are my sun rising in the East. You are my dancing moonbeams.  You are my warmth and glow of day.....  See that:  you got me hallucinating already!  Time to dream up the 'Brody and the deserted island' fantasy.

Thankyou so baby!

So...........what island was that we are going too?

If no one see's me......am I still here?[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Magenta]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR]

#5 July 5th, 2005 04:22 PM

brodypaling

Torstar wrote:

I had a good long look at you Brody, your nipples are amazing. How do you feel knowing we are all lusting over your pics?

Lol
My inverted nipples lol.......takes alot of sucking to get those babys out! lol

Knowing that you are all lusting over my pics...that keeps me warm at night ,when I am all alone in my bed.......

#6 July 5th, 2005 06:12 PM

Gimme_Danger

Brody I liked your set.

I think you took all the crits of the last set onboard and totally turned it around. For me this set is much sexier, youre smiling, you got the plaid skirt, your wax job is well done and your heart seems much more into it.

So in the style of the school report [in keeping with your theme] I will give you an A for attitude and a B+ for presentation. Little work on camera technique could help - some of the pics are underexposed but that will come with practice.

Sexy girl.

#7 July 5th, 2005 07:49 PM

brodypaling

Gimme_Danger wrote:

Brody I liked your set.

I think you took all the crits of the last set onboard and totally turned it around. For me this set is much sexier, youre smiling, you got the plaid skirt, your wax job is well done and your heart seems much more into it.

So in the style of the school report [in keeping with your theme] I will give you an A for attitude and a B+ for presentation. Little work on camera technique could help - some of the pics are underexposed but that will come with practice.

Sexy girl.

Thanks so much babe!
Im glad you noticed.
Im glad you liked!
Im just GLAD!
I was so cold ,melbourne weather is not kind to a naked girl on her balcony!
lol

#8 July 6th, 2005 03:59 AM

Torstar

You are naked Brody and being observed.

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#9 July 6th, 2005 04:06 AM

SCSIgirl

brodypaling wrote:

Love you all stay HAWT!

Brody  Brody  Brody  Brody  Brody  Brody  Brody 

I'm chanting...

Brody  Brody  Brody  Brody  Brody

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#10 July 6th, 2005 05:31 AM

Belgareth

brodypaling wrote:

Love you all stay HAWT!

You've definitely improved! Your second shoot is better than your first one and you look even naughtier. I hope you enjoyed doing it as much as the guys in here seem to enjoy looking at it.

If you promise to blow from your side and we suck from this side, we might just get those nipples sorted :-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#11 July 6th, 2005 07:21 AM

voyeur2

just a comment on coloured fonts.  I can not read the pink on grey of Brodypaling.  Please pick a colour that gives good contrast if you want to be read by everyone.

Young people are surprised to learn that older people need twice as much light to see as well as teenagers.  Something to do with rods or cones wearing out.  And a great reason to turn your automobile head lights on at dusk, so the old fogeys can see you coming.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#12 July 7th, 2005 02:03 PM

brodypaling

voyeur2 wrote:

just a comment on coloured fonts.  I can not read the pink on grey of Brodypaling.  Please pick a colour that gives good contrast if you want to be read by everyone.

Young people are surprised to learn that older people need twice as much light to see as well as teenagers.  Something to do with rods or cones wearing out.  And a great reason to turn your automobile head lights on at dusk, so the old fogeys can see you coming.

sad sorry babe

Board footer