#1 June 17th, 2005 01:29 AM

wantingscott

a male sexstrap

hi.
has anyone ever tried any of the, i don't know what to call it, say- male pleasure wear- from www.koalaswim.com? sometimes i'm tired, and an erection seems impossible ESPECIALLY when i really need one. but something like the "eruption strap" or the "blow me" strap, with the rings, looks like it would give me a guaranteed "bon heur".

i came across the site kinda by accident...

anybody have a comment on this stuff?

wscott

(this is reposted from an earlier thread. the weekend's coming, and i need ADVICE! OPINION! LIZ! ZILLE! LIANDRA! BRODYPALING! where are you?)

#2 June 17th, 2005 01:56 AM

liz

Re: a male sexstrap

I think all you really need is the Max Pak (under accessories).

Ok, all kidding aside (is that thing ridiculous, or what?), I had a look around that website (the guy had a great ass, but his completely shaved nether regions disturbed me), and I have to say that the "Fetish Whore" (such a classy name!) and the "Stiff Sentence" looked interesting in terms of your desired result.  The "Fetish Whore" seems to have a bit more of a tight/restraining quality, and it would probably be my choice.  But then again, are we looking for something for solo pursuits?  In that case, I don't know how you would feel about the beaded rings - possibly a hinderance?  The "Blow Me" looks to me to be more of a "puttin' 'im on display" type of deal, rather than a "helping-to-create-and/or-sustain-an-erection" device.

And, no offense if you think it's swell, but that Koala site seems awfully cheesy to me.  Here are a couple of very intriguing options from my favorite Sex Shop:

http://www.a-womans-touch.com/product/4 … style.html

and

http://www.a-womans-touch.com/product/4 … ction.html

In all honesty, I would probably go with one of those - (providing they aren't real leather, which I'm afraid they probably are - oh, the agony of being a vegan who digs restraints...).  They appear to have several tightness options, so, depending on the level of...shall we say, inspiration, that you need, you can adjust accordingly...

wantingscott wrote:

hi.
has anyone ever tried any of the, i don't know what to call it, say- male pleasure wear- from www.koalaswim.com? sometimes i'm tired, and an erection seems impossible ESPECIALLY when i really need one. but something like the "eruption strap" or the "blow me" strap, with the rings, looks like it would give me a guaranteed "bon heur".

i came across the site kinda by accident...

anybody have a comment on this stuff?

wscott

(this is reposted from an earlier thread. the weekend's coming, and i need ADVICE! OPINION! LIZ! ZILLE! LIANDRA! BRODYPALING! where are you?)

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution."
            -Emma Goldman

#3 June 17th, 2005 04:03 AM

wantingscott

Liz,
thanks for your honesty and quick reply. that's why i love this forum!
i will check out the site's you reccommend (and i agree koala is cheesy, but i have no experience with alot of things).

and the fact thatr the site is female-oriented is better, anyway, because i was referring to me and my wife, together. see, we've been talking along the lines of needing time to commit the "crime" (we have motive but no opportunity, for any fellow CSI fans). It seems like either one or the other of us can't get going when we DO have time. she is content with KY Warming Gel, as am I, but soometiimes (and maybe because i'm on antidepressants) the erection aint there.

thanks,

Scott

#4 June 17th, 2005 04:38 AM

wantingscott

alright, forum.
i took Liz's suggestion. the one she reccommended looked good, but since i already have an account w/ Good Vibrations, i just ordered a "double crown"...

#5 June 17th, 2005 12:33 PM

liz

wantingscott wrote:

alright, forum.
i took Liz's suggestion. the one she reccommended looked good, but since i already have an account w/ Good Vibrations, i just ordered a "double crown"...

That looks like an excellent choice!  I'd venture to guess that it may even be the same product, just with a different name for a different store...

I like Good Vibes a lot, also, and they have grown even better in my eyes lately due to a very thoughtful and satisfying response to an issue I had with a certain DVD they had chosen to carry.

Best,
liz

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution."
            -Emma Goldman

#6 June 17th, 2005 10:51 PM

wantingscott

Liz,
i was very impressed with the volumes of information they sent along with the vibe i purchased for my wife...

Scott

#7 June 24th, 2005 10:43 PM

wantingscott

i got my "double crown" yesterday. either it's too small, or i'm putting it on wrong. anyone have any cockring advice? (i'm betting it's not too small)...

http://www.goodvibes.com/cgi-bin/sgin01 … 3&TRAN85=N

#8 June 25th, 2005 01:09 AM

voyeur2

wantingscott wrote:

i got my "double crown" yesterday. either it's too small, or i'm putting it on wrong. anyone have any cockring advice? (i'm betting it's not too small)...

http://www.goodvibes.com/cgi-bin/sgin01 … 3&TRAN85=N

hmmm
one size fits all?
thats the way it goes on?  Did you try the other way around?
It looked like it has buckles and so forth? is it expandible?

Or are you in the range that doesn't usually need one or want one?

I used one a while back.  It was so simple I could have just gone down to the plumbing dept and bought a selection of O rings.  Pinched a few hairs but worked fine.  Especially the time I got some ptarmigan feathers all scrunched around with it.  Talk about fuck a duck

Have I ever lied to you before?

#9 June 25th, 2005 01:21 AM

wantingscott

well, i'm just looking for something to use as a "crutch" in case one of those moments come up between me and my wife (they are far between w/ the kids and all). i just want insurance that i am "up" to it, a guarantee, like that.  i'm test piloting it myself first, she has her p now anyway.

do i need to shave at my base a little? i really like to leave my bodyhair alone. i'm so metro in every other way but that.

the ring has 2 snaps, but the "double crowns", the nutslings, unsnap but are not adjustable. i can't seem to "lift and seperate" like the instructions say.

wscott

#10 June 25th, 2005 06:24 PM

voyeur2

wantingscott wrote:

well, i'm just looking for something to use as a "crutch" in case one of those moments come up between me and my wife (they are far between w/ the kids and all). i just want insurance that i am "up" to it, a guarantee, like that.  i'm test piloting it myself first, she has her p now anyway.

do i need to shave at my base a little? i really like to leave my bodyhair alone. i'm so metro in every other way but that.

the ring has 2 snaps, but the "double crowns", the nutslings, unsnap but are not adjustable. i can't seem to "lift and seperate" like the instructions say.

wscott

You might have noticed the huge variety of bag sizes, nut size as well as penis shapes and so forth.  Perhaps your bag is tight.  Mine is, until the weather is really hot or after a hot bath.

The O ring deal is, put it on carefully.  A bit of oil on the hair makes it lie down for the installation.  A bit of wax job?  A few hairs plucked.  Get your wife to help, could be a fun BDSM scene of sorts.  Think what women go through just to look "beautiful".

rant rant rant.

Have I ever lied to you before?

Board footer