#1 June 2nd, 2005 05:06 AM

Belgareth

Another interesting statistic

I've been wandering around the forum - again - looking at the number of posts made by the various members and I think that wscott is going to the record!

The forum says Head joined in July 2003 and has 251 posts - I joined in August 2003 and I have 190, including this one - BUT - wscott joined 15 months after me and is fast approaching Head with 216 posts to date. Will this man run out of steam before he heads up Head????

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#2 June 2nd, 2005 06:27 AM

wantingscott

Re: Another interesting statistic

well, that depends... my sub has an expiry of June 15...  sad
the question is- can i still post on the forum after it lapses???

#3 June 2nd, 2005 07:45 AM

Belgareth

wantingscott wrote:

well, that depends... my sub has an expiry of June 15...  sad
the question is- can i still post on the forum after it lapses???

Aw, I'm sorry fella. If I'd know I wouldn't have brought the subject up in the first place. It will certainly be a lot quieter in here if you can't post after the 15th ;-)

#4 June 2nd, 2005 09:59 PM

wantingscott

yeah. it's just a feeling of:

1. there can be enough of "too much of a good thing"
2. the site helped me w/ my therapy sessions in the right way so it's time to move on.

but who the hell knows??? it's only $35 bucks!!!  the board alone is worth that to me!!!

#5 June 3rd, 2005 03:12 AM

Belgareth

wantingscott wrote:

yeah. it's just a feeling of:

1. there can be enough of "too much of a good thing"
2. the site helped me w/ my therapy sessions in the right way so it's time to move on.

but who the hell knows??? it's only $35 bucks!!!  the board alone is worth that to me!!!

You can never get too much of a good thing. If you do then it's turned into a bad thing!
Why move on if this site has helped you so much. I was contemplating departure but I ain't anymore.
ISM is cheap at twice the price - well maybe not twice the price but it's damn good value for money and that's without all of the lovely ladies waving their various attributes for you delectation - and the rest of us of course ;-)

#6 June 3rd, 2005 05:44 AM

voyeur2

My sub dies in June and I have spent a year looking at the new women, some videos despite a slow dial up, and I have looked at most of the archive as well.  There are fewer surprizes, and sadly much of a muchness.  The forum has developed over the year into something pretty interesting.  I have posted about 90 odd times and learned more than I can express.  Thanks to you all, if I never get the time to post again.

PS I may get Quitters Remorse and sign up all over again when hi speed connection finally arrives in my remote mountain valley where even cell phones don't work and Starbucks is a foreign concept.
The wine and Frrench pastry is pretty good though.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#7 June 3rd, 2005 07:16 AM

Belgareth

voyeur2 wrote:

My sub dies in June and I have spent a year looking at the new women, some videos despite a slow dial up, and I have looked at most of the archive as well.  There are fewer surprizes, and sadly much of a muchness.  The forum has developed over the year into something pretty interesting.  I have posted about 90 odd times and learned more than I can express.  Thanks to you all, if I never get the time to post again.

PS I may get Quitters Remorse and sign up all over again when hi speed connection finally arrives in my remote mountain valley where even cell phones don't work and Starbucks is a foreign concept.
The wine and Frrench pastry is pretty good though.

What's going on here? I decide to stay and others are leaving. Was it something I said?

Although wine and French pastry is pretty good, Gevey Chambertin and croissant can't possible make up for us lot and the attendant lovely ladies - can they?

#8 June 3rd, 2005 07:46 AM

wantingscott

ice baby,
I saw your girlfriend and she was
Eating her fingers like they’re just another meal
But she waits there
In the levee washes
Mixin’ cocktails with a plastic-tipped cigar

My eyes stick to all the shiny roses
You wear on the protein delta strip
In an abandoned house but I will wait there
I’ll be waiting forever...
I’ll wait and wait and wait...

Minerals, ice deposits daily, dropped off
The first shiny robe
I’ve got a lot of things I want to sell, but
Not here, babe-- tortuuurreeee...

Every time I sit around I find I’m shot
Every time I turn around I find I’m shot
Every time every time...
You’re my... summer babe
Summer babe

you know this started out as a "panic thing..." here, read a short page from my diary, Belgareth-

22. May 28, 2005

memorial day weekend. the blinding light i step out into like the muzzle flash of the shotguns of summers long past long gone spent in lonely solitude. the world went on it's fun "Meatballs" ways that i didn't couldn't understand from the frame of reference i had, which was bent under the heavy sweaty  weight of an old man's belly and cock. afraid that the teenager's ruddy redhaired zits were waiting (sammy) right around the next block to take my pants, my Hanes, my size 4T polo shirt again.

i stepped this morning into the present of the new summer's gun out the side door of Memorial Day weekend to meet friends- assured that this time it would all work out. Remembering summers long past in the nauseating air-conditioning of Church, my comfort. Praying for deliverance. My new counsellor, Carol, who swung the crystal from the silver chain the night i saw her the week of my first chills of spring fever.

"this summer will be different, Scott." and i do belive her, as i step again into the well-oiled, black oiled, blued steel of the muzzle. This present shall not repeat the past. Because God told me. And Christine told me so. and Carol told me so. They were all the speakers, and I now- I was the believer.

#9 June 3rd, 2005 08:49 AM

Belgareth

wantingscott wrote:

ice baby,
I saw your girlfriend and she was
Eating her fingers like they’re just another meal
But she waits there
In the levee washes
Mixin’ cocktails with a plastic-tipped cigar

My eyes stick to all the shiny roses
You wear on the protein delta strip
In an abandoned house but I will wait there
I’ll be waiting forever...
I’ll wait and wait and wait...

Minerals, ice deposits daily, dropped off
The first shiny robe
I’ve got a lot of things I want to sell, but
Not here, babe-- tortuuurreeee...

Every time I turn around I find I’m shot
Every time every time...
You’re my... summer babe
Summer babe

you know this started out as a "panic thing..." here, read a short page from my diary, Belgareth-

22. May 28, 2005

memorial day weekend. the blinding light i step out into like the muzzle flash of the shotguns of summers long past long gone spent in lonely solitude. the world went on it's fun "Meatballs" ways that i didn't couldn't understand from the frame of reference i had, which was bent under the heavy sweaty  weight of an old man's belly and cock. afraid that the teenager's ruddy redhaired zits were waiting (sammy) right around the next block to take my pants, my Hanes, my size 4T polo shirt again.

i stepped this morning into the present of the new summer's gun out the side door of Memorial Day weekend to meet friends- assured that this time it would all work out. Remembering summers long past in the nauseating air-conditioning of Church, my comfort. Praying for deliverance. My new counsellor, Carol, who swung the crystal from the silver chain the night i saw her the week of my first chills of spring fever.

"this summer will be different, Scott." and i do belive her, as i step again into the well-oiled, black oiled, blued steel of the muzzle. This present shall not repeat the past. Because God told me. And Christine told me so. and Carol told me so. They were all the speakers, and I now- I was the believer.

Scott, as a piece of prose, let alone an entry from your diary, that is beautiful - painful but beautiful.

Stay a believer and this summer and every summer can be different. It doesn't matter what you believe in, as long as you believe in something.

Board footer