#1 May 28th, 2005 02:46 PM

SCSIgirl

Red Stripes

I'm about to buy the girl in the red stripe stockings an entire body suit of that fabric.  Better yet, maybe Zille knows a body painter that could duplicate the effect.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#2 May 29th, 2005 04:25 AM

zille

Re: Red Stripes

Nope, sorry!

But there are some great artists in CA working in liquid latex on bodies!  (liquid latex is soooo much better than paint!)

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#3 May 29th, 2005 05:18 AM

Belgareth

zille wrote:

Nope, sorry!

But there are some great artists in CA working in liquid latex on bodies!  (liquid latex is soooo much better than paint!)

'Scuse my possible ignorance but isn't liquid latex a bit like wearing a wet suit instead a body socking?

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 May 29th, 2005 10:51 AM

zille

Belgareth wrote:

'Scuse my possible ignorance but isn't liquid latex a bit like wearing a wet suit instead a body socking?

Um, well I've never worn a wet suit (and the only body-stocking-like items I've worn were fishnet so I don't know if that counts) but really, wearing liquid latex is an experience unlike anything else!

Hehehe -- It does help not to have much body hair!

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#5 May 29th, 2005 05:54 PM

Belgareth

zille wrote:

Um, well I've never worn a wet suit (and the only body-stocking-like items I've worn were fishnet so I don't know if that counts) but really, wearing liquid latex is an experience unlike anything else!

Hehehe -- It does help not to have much body hair!

Well - if they don't paint my head I'LL be OK - but I can't comment about the the girl referrrd to by SCSIgirl (I'm still trying for fathom out why SCSI and where small computers come into it).

#6 May 30th, 2005 12:09 AM

SCSIgirl

Belgareth wrote:

Well - if they don't paint my head I'LL be OK - but I can't comment about the the girl referrrd to by SCSIgirl (I'm still trying for fathom out why SCSI and where small computers come into it).

Well,  it's actually the word.  I used to work with a girl who everyone reffered to as "the scuzzy girl"  because she was always so .....  well scuzzy.  Yet, for some reason,  she was also the sexiset woman alive.  Whether she had a bf or not,  there was always a trail of guys following her around  and she was always on the top of every guy's "must have" list. (Several girl's list too,  although she is strictly hetro). 

She was a great friend and co-worker and usually did the work of two people.  I use this moniker in her honor and have politely changed the meaning of scuzzy.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#7 May 30th, 2005 06:57 AM

Belgareth

SCSIgirl wrote:

Well,  it's actually the word.  I used to work with a girl who everyone reffered to as "the scuzzy girl"  because she was always so .....  well scuzzy.  Yet, for some reason,  she was also the sexiset woman alive.  Whether she had a bf or not,  there was always a trail of guys following her around  and she was always on the top of every guy's "must have" list. (Several girl's list too,  although she is strictly hetro). 

She was a great friend and co-worker and usually did the work of two people.  I use this moniker in her honor and have politely changed the meaning of scuzzy.

Thank you for the explanation. It all makes sense now. I have to add that it's also a lovely tribute to the lady.

#8 May 31st, 2005 04:05 PM

SCSIgirl

Belgareth wrote:

Thank you for the explanation. It all makes sense now. I have to add that it's also a lovely tribute to the lady.

And now that is the real scuzzy girl in my header.  She was sleeping and one of the few times she isn't moving....  she's way hyper.  I have a lot of shots of her but this polaroid is definately my fav.  She looks like a little scuzzy angel.

Board footer